What's new

Hindu leader removed from Parliament of World's Religions after far-right links exposed

All Muslims are a family,, it's our duty to speak up for them against their Hindu enemy
I know , but become mute when it's communists. You speak up for others but if it's family you don't speak out, you reach out.
For example your family gets held up in some part of the city you live in, the road connecting yiu and them is cut off let say due to sudden floods, Wil yiu try to teach them and bring them to safety or yiu voice out the bad management of the govt and teach them to swim in the flood waters.

Talk is cheap mate,that must be tye reason no one takes you guys seriously, family.

Dig in and read quran in the order of revelations with an open mind and come back and tell me that.
I have two questions.
1) have you read Quran like that? What were your findings.
2) yes Islam and Islamic worlds under attack.

I have two questions.
1) have you read Quran like that? What were your findings.
2) yes Islam and Islamic worlds under attack.
Don't worry about me reading the Quran , read the Quran in the order of revelations, you will find contrast in Mecca revelations and Madina revelations. I will not say its all bad.
Mecca he was trying to get followers and madina he had money,power and followers.

Don't worry about me reading the Quran , read the Quran in the order of revelations, you will find contrast in Mecca revelations and Madina revelations. I will not say its all bad.
Mecca he was trying to get followers and madina he had money,power and followers.
Have you read Quran in that order? But you have just listened to this thing from some video.

I will not blame you. When you hate something, you hate it, and there is no reason.

Have you read Quran in that order? But you have just listened to this thing from some video.

I will not blame you. When you hate something, you hate it, and there is no reason.
Same thing can be said about you, when you like something you close your eyes and mind to some short Cummings.

Same thing can be said about you, when you like something you close your eyes and mind to some short Cummings.
ok, bro. Give me two examples from Quraan where some Ayats, when read in the sequence they were revealed, give us something different than what we have at the moment in Quraan.

Just two examples. Let's see how your WhatsApp university helps you now.

I’m doing it at a high level. I dig deep into their social media background whenever I see a pajeet name or picture. They think the world is just like India, full of dishonest folks that invent history at the drop of a whim.

Typical bindu chest beating in public and crying like the cowards they are in private.

“Nevertheless, behind closed doors, the response has been less self-assured and more panicked. In one meeting to assess the rankings, a senior official said: “[The] prime minister was giving more importance to the Democracy Index and was keen to get improved rankings since India is the largest democratic country in the world.”

This is the average idiot in India. Perfect electorate for Modi.

Idiots elect Idiots.

img.png

We get most of our remittances from US and UK, not from the gulf. You illegal bangladeshis on the other hand leach billion of dollars from India.

Now as for these gulf countries, we actually do pay them, not the other way around. The remittance we get from them is chump change compared to the amount of oil we buy from them. Its Indian money sent to the gulf, a small portion of it makes it back to India. Before the war in Ukraine, we were spending almost 120 billion dollars on oil(growing several % an year) importing mainly from the gulf, and once the sanctions are over it will be back to that again, so we owe them **** all - no gratitude, nothing. Its not for no reason that the Sheikhs of these countries give Modi all these awards etc despite knowing what he stands for.

If they kick Indian workers out, we will lose maybe 10-15 billion in remittance, but we will move most of our 150 billion dollar oil expenditure exclusively to Russia, US, Iraq etc as we are currently forced to do, And then they will have to replace Indian IT workers and engineers with you piss ugly poorly educated low iq lungi monkeys who are only good for chaddi stitching, not for anything that requires brain, or hire people at 5 times the salary from the west.

We literally owe nothing to the gulf, let alone you lungi leachers. Its funny how you lungi leachers club yourself with the gulf just because you are muslim , Even if we someday owe the gulf something, we are free to beat our chest against you Lungis... sharing the same religion as them doesnt grant you a free pass. :lol:

you should just stitch chaddi which you are best at
Read the chart posted Above by your fellow sanghi, gulf countries exceeds US/UK.

I’m utterly convinced these Indians shit skinned motherfuckers have lost their minds. They’re unhinged and have gone crazy as reflected in their comments. They change their arguments from Im not a hindu but atheist or I don’t hate Islam but hate all religions like that Rollno fGgot.

I wish the mods here grew a pairs of balls and ban these coksuckers. My words are incendiary and makes me sound like an uneducated street thug but when I deal with Indians, I only want to use degrading words for them given how retarded they’ve become over the past decade. Why do we tolerate them on this forum? They’ve successfully forced us to turn this into a shit skinned Ganges River forum by the virtues of them derailing every thread. Inside every Hindu Indian is a pajeet who dreams of conquering Pakistan and converting us to their awful belief system. If you want proof, read the comments from them on here.

Slowly but surely we can build up allies and alliances

Hindutva extremism is a threat to all South Asia, it's a threat to Muslims everywhere, Arabs, Turks, Iranians doesn't matter. the hindus have a mental burden of 1000 years of history.

Let hindutva show the face of Hindu extremism and spread the message

Who was invited from pakistan ? How many allies and alliances found by your flag bearer of peaceful coexistence ?

There are over 200 million Indian Muslims, they are becoming increasingly antagonized and day after day JINNAHs message is resonating

Islam is a strong faith, it will sustain its population everywhere

But you have to target the Hindu enemy

Consider the above article, the hinduwani was found out by a diverse group of Muslims from different ethnic backgrounds

Making that group understand the threat from hindus is very important of we want to create a narrative

Your 200 million brothers were given land in shape of pakistan in 1947 they got a big country to live but they did not go even after demanding and getting a separate country , so they should not complain . If you have any sympathy with them pl convince your govt to invite all muslims of India to settle in their dreamland pakistan .

If Chindoos don't care / this pajeetni's invite wasn't cancelled why are these Tanatanis doing RR about Chindoooooooooooooooophobia?

Lo ji Aurangjeb wali Audrey trushkey bhi hai ? Karela aur neem chadha , She works with ISI .

Last edited:
You know what, Islam will takeover the world very soon. And that day, you will know that Islam is not that bad as you think it is. That's the reason why Islam, which is under active attack by nations, people and organizations, is expanding like never before.

Which sword Islam is using today to spread around the globe?
Illegal immigration , living on benefits, taking advantage of foolishness of liberal left secular west is the means of invasion on west .but whites are now wake up after what happened in france.

And the target should obviously be spread the news everywhere

But we have particular targets, South Asia particularly Indian Muslims and minorities, Pakistani liberals, Indonesia/Malaysia, GCC, USA/Canada, UK

The rest of the Muslim world and world in general

You don't need to lie, you don't need propagate or made up stuff

Just collect and spread the information about hindutva extremism and poison inside India and hindus
And get that information to the people we most need to convince of the Hindu problem

And it's working, we need to speed up the process and get as many people as possible involved
Now that Muslims influencers and bloggers etc are catching on to the problem, they will use their network get the news and events out to their massive networks

Few days ago pakistanis did it , they burnt churches to show that they are working on your advice .

Last edited:
Illegal immigration , living on benefits, taking advantage of foolishness of liberal left secular west is the means of invasion on west .but whites are now wake up after what happened in france.

Well I live in Germany, as you can see my flag. There is no illegal immigration happening in Europe. Europe need manpower, all sorts of. That's includes workers, barbers, mechanics, engineers, doctors, even people. So Europe is allowing it.

Now having said that, weather you are legal or illegal, if you are replacing their population than it's already an invasion. And I think Indians are bit more invasive than all Muslim countries combined. And Indians hate all whites, and I can testify this. The hate they have for west is incomparable.

As far as their waking up is concerned after France, they are waking up to the reality that they can't simply kill anyone just because he is a Muslim. Muslims will retaliate now.

If west is allowing Muslims or Hindus, it's because they need us, not because we are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom