What's new

Hindu leader removed from Parliament of World's Religions after far-right links exposed

Well I live in Germany, as you can see my flag. There is no illegal immigration happening in Europe. Europe need manpower, all sorts of. That's includes workers, barbers, mechanics, engineers, doctors, even people. So Europe is allowing it.

Now having said that, weather you are legal or illegal, if you are replacing their population than it's already an invasion. And I think Indians are bit more invasive than all Muslim countries combined. And Indians hate all whites, and I can testify this. The hate they have for west is incomparable.

As far as their waking up is concerned after France, they are waking up to the reality that they can't simply kill anyone just because he is a Muslim. Muslims will retaliate now.

If west is allowing Muslims or Hindus, it's because they need us, not because we are beautiful.

When they need you they open their immigration periodically .nobody goes to gulf countries illegally to settle because there is very harsh punishment if somebody is found there illegally and they don't give citizenship .
I was not talking about people like you who go to Europe by legal means , i am talking about those who land on European shores by dinghy or boats illegally . The numbers are hundred times more than the legal ones .English govt is now planning to settle these illegal immigrants in Rawanda .Other countries are also gearing up their machinery to stop illegal immigrants .

Last edited:
ok, bro. Give me two examples from Quraan where some Ayats, when read in the sequence they were revealed, give us something different than what we have at the moment in Quraan.

Just two examples. Let's see how your WhatsApp university helps you now.
Why do even sane Muslims close their minds when in comes to religion ,is it the fear of hell. What happens to logic , you guys believe some one who told that he had a revelation he can marry his so called daughter in law immedistly after he saw her in bed.

Let's take one step at a time ,

All the muslims favorite quote ther is no compulsion in islam ,chapter 2 verse 256. This was when he was trying to get followers ,first 13 years he hardly had 100 followers.

After he had power and money ,chapter 9 verse 29.

Why do even sane Muslims close their minds when in comes to religion ,is it the fear of hell. What happens to logic , you guys believe some one who told that he had a revelation he can marry his so called daughter in law immedistly after he saw her in bed.

Let's take one step at a time ,

All the muslims favorite quote ther is no compulsion in islam ,chapter 2 verse 256. This was when he was trying to get followers ,first 13 years he hardly had 100 followers.

After he had power and money ,chapter 9 verse 29.

In Makkah, almost every part of Quraan was a reminder of previous lessons (from Previous Prophets). That's why most of the Surah that came at that time belonged to the stories of previous Prophets. Makkai Quraan makes the majority of Quraan btw.

In Madinah, Surah revealed were mainly to assist an state and with basic laws. Now you can take any law book, and start saying about hanging, jailing and sueing, basically blaming, and then tagging this book as a fascist book. But I don't think you will be right.

As far as marrying daughter in law, she was also cousin of Prophet Muhammad SW. And I don't think he saw her for the first time in life after her marriage. Marrying daughter in law in Islam is prohibited, and the "son" was not really the son of Prophet. He was adopted boy.

I know that is not enough to convince you, but hearts are in Allah's Hand. He can make you understand. Let me know if you have others doubts.

In Makkah, almost every part of Quraan was a reminder of previous lessons (from Previous Prophets). That's why most of the Surah that came at that time belonged to the stories of previous Prophets. Makkai Quraan makes the majority of Quraan btw.

In Madinah, Surah revealed were mainly to assist an state and with basic laws. Now you can take any law book, and start saying about hanging, jailing and sueing, basically blaming, and then tagging this book as a fascist book. But I don't think you will be right.

As far as marrying daughter in law, she was also cousin of Prophet Muhammad SW. And I don't think he saw her for the first time in life after her marriage. Marrying daughter in law in Islam is prohibited, and the "son" was not really the son of Prophet. He was adopted boy.

I know that is not enough to convince you, but hearts are in Allah's Hand. He can make you understand. Let me know if you have others doubts.
As we know he was trying to get followers and you who are the people he was trying to convince, hence copied from their books.

I am not bothered who he married or could marry who or age of tge girl he married. But the timing of revelation for his convenience ,I can go on and one ,none of the muslims can even defend logically. Let's stop here.

I am not bothered who he married or could marry who or age of tge girl he married. But the timing of revelation for his convenience ,I can go on and one ,none of the muslims can even defend logically. Let's stop here.
I am here to reply. But asked to stop. So ok. But if you need answers I will give you.

Abbey jahil, stop reading fairy tales about flying bandars and blue perverts seducing gopi concubines for a second and read the tweet before rattling off some stupid response.

Here, I even took a screenshot for your scrawny, filthy ⚫ jahil behind:

View attachment 946705
What about flying horses? Flat earth, moon dipping in muddy water!! And what about the pervert pedophile

I am not sure if the 220M muslims are antagonized or not but already 25% of muslims don't follow Islam In India and their numbers are increasing fast. Indian Muslims are moving away from Islam.
People should see growing ex muslim channels in India like Sahil, Sameer, Adamseeker sachwala etc.

I have two questions.
1) have you read Quran like that? What were your findings.
2) yes Islam and Islamic worlds under attack.
There are plenty who have and have left Islam. Wanna debate with them and bring them back to Islam I can give some YouTube channels

I gotta say this, ew!

Bajrang-Dal-getty-e1528968363129-1068x529.jpg

Om shanti.

And what about the pervert pedophile
Are you referring to the perverted Tanatani pedophile named Brahma who lusted after his own daughter so much that she transformed into a deer to escape him? The perverted pedophile so filthy and Sanskari that he still continued to lust after her and ended up raping her in deer form?

What's the proof of that?
According to this jahil poojari (who was only a few posts ago trying to pretend that the guy I'm quoting wasn't even talking about this) a public Tanatani figure doing RR about other Tanatanis getting their invite cancelled anymore is not proof of anything and should be evaluated the same way as a ⚫ Tanatani calling the Earth flat online.

"Wedic" logic!
*Head bobble*

Last edited:
People should see growing ex muslim channels in India like Sahil, Sameer, Adamseeker sachwala etc.
Abey poojari, they're growing because ⚫🕉️🐒 like you latch onto them. Remember your Yogi Tarek Fatass who was given an entire program on Indian television, despite building a career constantly lying and spreading disinformation to you delusional ⚫🕉️🐒?

The reality is this - If there is a growing ex-Muslim population in India and a quarter of them are die-hard Tanatani gobarchaaps like the rest of the populace, there wouldn't be poojaris soiling their saffron loinclothes and panties over "Population Jihad" on Indian televison.

There are plenty who have and have left Islam. Wanna debate with them and bring them back to Islam I can give some YouTube channels

Islam is 2 BILLION and growing, with the lowest median age of any faith

People always leave and join, it's always been this way with any faith

But for every one person leaving Islam, we will add 10 in new converts and 30 in new births

Your problem rather then fake YouTubers pandering to sanghis, is how the hell in the 21st century will your monkey worship, idol worship, animal worship, lingam and pervert god's be justified?

The ones who left, can't say good. The ones who joined are more important for us.

People from land of Islam "The Arab Land" are leaving Islam in large numbers. That's true for Iran too.

These are old numbers the new numbers are close to 40%. The reason they left is they can read the real Arabic and are not dependent on tafseers translations. They don't agree with a lot that has been taught to them so they are becoming non religious or muslims just in name. Honestly world has no problem with such people.

Newer survey

Indian report

Number in Europe and America's is much higher. Please don't turn your blind eye to it. They have questions and if you think you can help them go talk to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom