What's new

Erdogan's patience is running out

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
August 7:

Erdoğan said Saturday that Ankara’s patience with the situation was running out :guns: and that Davutoğlu would convey “a resolute message” to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad that he risks losing Turkey’s support.

Syria's answer:

STFU, we will keep slaughtering as much as we wish. :whistle:

9 August:

"Intellectual" Davutoglu arrives in Syria and begs Assad to stop the killing. :(

Assad: we will keep slaughtering as much as we wish. :whistle:

Davutoglu: Syria is our friend, lets hope for peace. :angel:

Meanwhile the Ramadan slaughter goes on... Erdogan is a strong leader who breavely fights own journalists and generals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle East boiling a pot of boiling. No one wants to take responsibility for Syria and even Turkey too. We can't join a war these steps a political balance but Turkey try to resolve this problem. The important thing is the world's media concentrate their attention on Syria.

[TR]AHMET;2012340 said:
Middle East boiling a pot of boiling. No one wants to take responsibility for Syria and even Turkey too. We can't join a war these steps a political balance but Turkey try to resolve this problem. The important thing is the world's media concentrate their attention on Syria.
Why make empty threats if u dont plan to do anything? In 1999 Turkey threatened and Syria compelled to all demands like puppy.

We do not know anything about what they think. Maybe they have ideas that are important, i'dont know. But I can say that, Erdogan usually does't speak in vain.

Oooooh yeah sure we see the great heroic Israeli president stopping Assad!!:thinktank:
Oh whats that??
He's pissing in himself even thinking about the idea, What a Savior!!!:smitten:

Oooooh yeah sure we see the great heroic Israeli president stopping Assad!!:thinktank:
Oh whats that??

You should use your brain before typing.
Why would Israel lift a finger for one of Israel`s worst enemies?
And it`s the Prime Minister that leads the country, not the President.

You should use your brain before typing.
Why would Israel lift a finger for one of Israel`s worst enemies?
And it`s the Prime Minister that leads the country, not the President.

because the people are getting slaughtered?!?!?!

oh yeah i forgott it, they arent humans in your eyes, no. and they deffinitely dont deserve democracy. instead of arguing about what turkey does and doesnt you should ask yourself what you have done! have you sheltered syrians? no! have you given threats (even if it is empty threats) to syria? no!

even saudi's who arent a democracy stands with the people. and you go around telling us that we HAVE to find a solution for this. why do we have to do this? is it our responsibility? no! but we try to help, we stand for democracy. unlike you, who stands for democracy only when it is in your interests!

[TR]AHMET;2012340 said:

this is the whole thing.world media is silent and not gives that much importance to Syrian situation as mush it requires.:cry::cry:

because the people are getting slaughtered?!?!?!

oh yeah i forgott it, they arent humans in your eyes, no. and they deffinitely dont deserve democracy. instead of arguing about what turkey does and doesnt you should ask yourself what you have done! have you sheltered syrians? no! have you given threats (even if it is empty threats) to syria? no!

even saudi's who arent a democracy stands with the people. and you go around telling us that we HAVE to find a solution for this. why do we have to do this? is it our responsibility? no! but we try to help, we stand for democracy. unlike you, who stands for democracy only when it is in your interests!

What ,you are asking israels help for this.:undecided:

Oh whats that??
First of all, unlike Erdogan Israel never claimed to be a protector of Muslims in other countries (we protect only Muslims who are our citizens).
Second of all, unlike Erdogan we did not make empty threats.
Thirdly, i am pretty sure that most of the protestors dont want any Israeli intervention and if Israel will intervene it will only help Syria to tell that protestors are evil Mossad agents.

First of all, unlike Erdogan Israel never claimed to be a protector of Muslims in other countries (we protect only Muslims who are our citizens).
Thirdly, i am pretty sure that most of the protestors dont want any Israeli intervention and if Israel will intervene it will only help Syria to tell that protestors are evil Mossad agents.

i am really qurious on what kind of threat israel gave syria. you say israel doesnt care about what is happening there and then you say they have threathened syria?

and what will it change if israel helps? assad claims those protestors are terrorists anyway! might as well be called mossad than terrorists!

i am really qurious on what kind of threat israel gave syria. you say israel doesnt care about what is happening there and then you say they have threathened syria?
I said we did NOT threaten Syria.

and what will it change if israel helps? assad claims those protestors are terrorists anyway! might as well be called mossad than terrorists!
First of all now his claims are joke, even his supporters dont buy it. But if Israel intervens he will get proof.
Secondly if Israel intervenes many Arabs who are against Assad will start sympatize him, just as enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Finally many of the protestors are from Muslim Brotherhood or Arab nationalists and hate Israel just like Assad or even more.

You deliberately distort facts, thus both assessments are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom