What's new

The depth of Turkey's miscalculation, in Syria

Turkish Opposition parties are right , Turkey should not get directly involved in the war . Actually the longer this was goes the better for Turkey as Iran will be wasting more money subsidizing Assad forces fuel , salaries and weapons supply.

who do you think will rebuild syria after all the destruction that has happened ? no one will pay a penny for them except the Gulf countries and in return Turkish construction companies will make billion out of Syria reconstruction in addition to imports of millions of Steel Tons , cement and other construction material , Just like what happened with KRG .

Any Future Syrian state will be forced to join the Western/Gulf camp to rebuild its destroyed Infrastructure , Economy and receive any loans from the IMF , the Iranians barely feed themselves and Russians have not even helped their salvic brothers in Serbia or Ukraine to start thinking about helping out rebuilding a muslim country Economy , they did not even rebuild chechenya till today .

Malaysian bro, how we would think only our economic benefit as an neighbouring country like Syria which we have strong ties in respect of kinship, religous, historic and cultural beign desroyed and ruined that hardly rebuild within 50 years. ??

we have most well orgonized NGOs among muslim countries. Our NGOs donate abroad hundreds millions dollar everyyear even inlcuding non muslim countrires. In 2011 about 400 millions for Somalia and last year about 300 mollions$ for Myanmar muslims

As for conflicts in Syria, we agree on most things. Iran fell into swamp. More longer continue of war mean more heavy economic and politic and military loses for iran as well as for Hezbollah. This the main reason west avoid of any military intervention againist Assad. The best option for West what is best one for Israel. Otherwise, everyone know well Assad no chance of victory.

But what about GCCs. ? Are GCCs countries want war to be ended in short period or long period due to Iran ??

This is True and you will not find a pragmatic country more than Iran , they play the palestine card yet they supported Russians against chechen muslims and Armenians against azeris

Iran helped American invasion in Iraq through sending in their Alquds and badr militia to fight along side the Americans against Saddam and the same happened in Afghanistan.

I Just do not buy Iran propaganda about fighting " zionists and freemasons ", you know the typical conspiracy theories propaganda.

Turkey is also working on its own interests , but part of it is to see the middle east stable which is something makes me supportive of such a country.

Turkey has ambitions in 2023 one of it to be a 2 trillion dollar economy , open 3 nuclear power plants and become one of the top 15 economies " currently 17th " .

Well I find these goals really wonderful and at least if we have one proper country in the middle east our reputation around the world might improve a little , after all when Turkey grows its neighbors will also benefit from it be it syria , iraq , bulgaria , georgia etc .

So what should have Iran done to Iraq, give them flowers and boxes of chocolates during the american invasion? They capitalised on both their enemies (Sadam and America) fighting each other, something Arabs can't do instead you guys reward zionism defender (America) with billions and don't even have the guts to send weapons to palestine so they can defend themselves. Many Pakistani soldiers and civilian have been killed because of that dirty Taliban mentality which is being now exported to syria so I'm pleased with two enemies (America and Taliban) fighting each other.

So what should have Iran done to Iraq, give them flowers and boxes of chocolates during the american invasion? They capitalised on both their enemies (Sadam and America) fighting each other, something Arabs can't do instead you guys reward zionism defender (America) with billions and don't even have the guts to send weapons to palestine so they can defend themselves. Many Pakistani soldiers and civilian have been killed because of that dirty Taliban mentality which is being now exported to syria so I'm pleased with two enemies (America and Taliban) fighting each other.

Stop playing the " muslim " card with me , you do not live here and have no Idea of what is going on . Hamas itself removed its head qaurter from damascus and moved to qatar , they stated that supporting palestine does not mean ethnically cleansing the sunnis in Syria which your beloved Iran is doing right now .

Iran is just looking for its own interests and those who believe that is gives a **** about " Islam " are simply naive or stupid people . Iranians are only fighting for their sect nothing more or less.

Jews have more morals and self respect than the Iranian regime will ever have , the Iranians have killed more arab civilians than the number of people killed in all Arab-Israeli conflicts. Until now the Assad regime with Iranian assistance massacred 70 thousand syrians and in Iraq over 10 years over 100 thousand sunnis were killed by Iranian backed death squads .

Pakistan itself worked with China against the ughur muslims for its own interests handing over Ughur refugees and activists .

Your country and Iran are only playing the muslim card when it suits them

Iran attacking Turkey would be the last time Iran would be whole as a country. There are very big minorities in Iran who wouldnot put a weapon against Turks. At least 40% of Iranian army would step over to Turkish side in case of war. Iran already used all cards against Turkey, PKK against Turkey, Shia against Arabia. All these countries would give Iran a taste of the same and we all know the result.
well Saddam thought Iranian Arabs will fight for him but the reality was something else

This is True and you will not find a pragmatic country more than Iran , they play the palestine card yet they supported Russians against chechen muslims and Armenians against azeris

Iran helped American invasion in Iraq through sending in their Alquds and badr militia to fight along side the Americans against Saddam and the same happened in Afghanistan.

I Just do not buy Iran propaganda about fighting " zionists and freemasons ", you know the typical conspiracy theories propaganda.

Turkey is also working on its own interests , but part of it is to see the middle east stable which is something makes me supportive of such a country.

Turkey has ambitions in 2023 one of it to be a 2 trillion dollar economy , open 3 nuclear power plants and become one of the top 15 economies " currently 17th " .

Well I find these goals really wonderful and at least if we have one proper country in the middle east our reputation around the world might improve a little , after all when Turkey grows its neighbors will also benefit from it be it syria , iraq , bulgaria , georgia etc .

I wonder if in reality it was Iran not Arabs and turkey who supported the invasion of Iraq what you have told ?

well Saddam thought Iranian Arabs will fight for him but the reality was something else
So you are saying when Iran attacks Azerbaijan or Turkey.. Azeri in Iran (25-30 million) would fight Azerbaijan and Turkey? Saddam is Arab, don't compare uncomparable things. When Erdogan visited Tebriz they treated him like a hero. The truth is Iran can't fight us, 60% of their army would switch over the first day of war.

So you are saying when Iran attacks Azerbaijan or Turkey.. Azeri in Iran (25-30 million) would fight Azerbaijan and Turkey? Saddam is Arab, don't compare uncomparable things. When Erdogan visited Tebriz they treated him like a hero. The truth is Iran can't fight us, 60% of their army would switch over the first day of war.

they will fight more fierce against turkey than persians will. azaris have nothing with turkey or azerbaijan.

Oh crap sh!t is gonna hit the fan again.

Atatwolf for god sake open yourself a thread where you invite all the persians.
For god's sake dont fack up this thread to.

Oh crap sh!t is gonna hit the fan again.

Atatwolf for god sake open yourself a thread where you invite all the persians.
For god's sake dont fack up this thread to.

Stop being an *** again, go on first page of this thread, I didn't start Turk/Irani discussion, I'm only commenting on what has being said. Iran CAN't fight Turkey/Azerbaijan. If you don't have anything to add, **** off..

no. not iran's azaris. that is why no one in iranian azerbaijan raised their voice when armenia raped azerbaijan.

Maybe because they don't have a voice? Any way, any Muslim would raise their voice when something bad happens to fellow Muslims

Turkey’s hopes fade as rebels fail in Syria

That's funny because last time I checked rebels have made huuuuuuge gains in Aleppo and in smaller towns:
969887_534271059943119_1884907086_n.jpg

map2.jpg

As you can see actually rebels are succeeding, after the rebels managed to hold off the SAA offensive, the SAA was spent and now rebels are advancing even faster than before. In fact these past 2 days alone rebels have captured more land in Syria than they did in the past 2 weeks.

They have been saying that the Rebels "Failed" since the beginning, but all I see is that time is pretty much on the rebels side, the more time this conflict drags on the higher and higher their chances of victory becomes.

One way or another, the Syrian government will fall.

It's just unfortunate, that because of Russia's pro-Syrian involvement in this conflict the Syrian people have had to endure inhumane suffering for this long. However, I must stress Americans do know how to persuade the Russians on this. They can always start something in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, etc. but they won't for now, until they get their troops out of Afghanistan first.

It's like when US was silence for the first few weeks into the Libyan conflict while it desperately tried to pull it's citizens out of the country. Once they were out, we all know what happened next.

Long live the Free Syrian Army. Allahu Akbar.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom