What's new

Erdogan's patience is running out

You are very enjoyed, i can't understand to jews; Why do you not live peacefull in the world ? You are the world's richest but you still kill people for more money. You will die a day and we too, Which of the old people still live in this world?

I think you also should consider God/Allah. All people will go to God one day.

India intervened in Bangladesh & the world hailed them although they launched a whole war!

Why cannot Turkey, to prevent bloodbath?

i think same.We must attack but everybody saying "peace" "peace" F**k peace !...Assad must die.Civillians killing but we are waiting for assad.I think we musnt wait.We can attack now.

Oh now its final warning now, should stop IMMEDIATELY or ELSE! Or else... Or else Turkey will send another final warning. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh now its final warning now, should stop IMMEDIATELY or ELSE! Or else... Or else Turkey will send another final warning. :lol:

We warned them alot cuz we dont wanna kill our brothers.And war is seems sweet for never experinced ;)
i mean "War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach"

Last edited by a moderator:
SYRIA’S ASSAD SAYS TO STOP POLICE OPERATIONS
UN says Assad says operations against protesters to stop.
8870dd84-74df-4dd2-8d39-7927aed80d96-444x333.jpg

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has told UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon that military and police operations against pro-democracy protesters have stopped, the United Nations said.

The announcement came as the Obama administration was expected to call on Assad to step down, sources speaking on condition of anonymity told Reuters. It could come as soon as Thursday, with the European Union expected to follow suit, the sources said.

In a phone call with the Syrian leader on Wednesday, Ban "expressed alarm at the latest reports of continued widespread violations of human rights and excessive use of force by Syrian security forces against civilians across Syria, including in the Al Ramel district of Latakia, home to several thousands of Palestinian refugees," the UN said in a statement released late on Wednesday.

"The Secretary-General emphasized that all military operations and mass arrests must cease immediately. President Assad said that the military and police operations had stopped," the statement added.

Reuters

Syria's Assad says to stop police operations/TRT-English

Back
Top Bottom