What's new

The depth of Turkey's miscalculation, in Syria

no one curses iran. only the mullahs.

They curse on Iran. They curse on the politics on the economy they curse on everything that is connectee to Iran even their religion.

Lol oblivious

What to say about their pride ehsan jami. Another refugee who curses on Iran.
Like most of their refugees.

and the bad thing is he is a gay ahahahah,,,

lets watch this sh iiiit person....

Ehsan_Jami.jpg

Iranians in Netherlands don't even speak proper dutch after 2/3 generations, look how Dutch make fun of Iranian women:

Turks chose to come to Europe and started doing low-end jobs. Iranians who were shitted out by their country, had to do the same, do you think Iranians who came here to Europe started as Engineers from day one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
People lets give this stupid a space. Its too much for him, he is now calling us a thief. There is no worse thing than denying your origin. So he cant come up with things so he wil calling us things.....

there is no reason left to go talki with him...

ciao

People lets give this stupid a space. Its too much for him, he is now calling us a thief. There is no worse thing than denying your origin. So he cant come up with things so he wil calling us things.....

there is no reason left to go talki with him...

ciao

I agree my friend.

By feyen.

Haha, that video is in my town.

Anyway that guy filming is a prick, a right-wing prick.

Iranians are the best they make them look like proud iranians but fear to go back to iran because the iranian police would beat them hard.
In Turkey they went to germany because of economic reasons but im glad that Turks came here i even found Ahiskas from Turkey in my town so im also rather glad.

Future wars are won by air and not by ground forces.this is not the 19th century.
But hey if you say so lets see then.

are you have Alzheimer !?

you are talking about invading Syria in this year not about war in future .... and I doubt even in future you could finish your enemy without any ground force ( unless you use some nukes ... )

about our refuge ...

most of them were Shah servants and it supporters so they rubbed country and ran to their outopia ( and that why some people call Los Angles as little Tehran ) ....

others take their money and leave Iran in Iraq _Iran war for better life ....

some other are criminal and political losers who ran and want to leave under westerns flags ....

and some others want to live in palace to go and whorehouses and drink their wine freely and dance in public and have some crazy sexual relationship with other sex freely ...

and some others are scientist who haven't any opportunities ( well we needed to rebuilt country after war and after that grow our economic and after that Sanctions so we haven't enough money for scientist project for so many scientists .... after all we are not USA who could print dollars freely ... )

and some other are traders to use second nationality to bypass sanctions ...

and some other let country and go thanks to our politician mistakes who couldn't or doesn't want to support people when they could ......

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom