What's new

Turkish pilots held hostage in Lebanon arrive home

The post is total oxymoron. Well what goes around ,comes around.Be not surprised if al qaeda and FSA create a uprising in Turkey.
And how are they going to do that?
Which support from who?
You know you are talking about Turkey and Turks right?

And how are they going to do that?
Which support from who?
You know you are talking about Turkey and Turks right?

Israel is there.Saudi Arabia is there. Both are more responsive to USA ,rather than Turkey. You guys can dream of neo-ottoman empire ,but it isn't going to happen.

Yes,I know and I know how NATO considers you. Second rate. Expendable. That was clear from the statements of NATO on Turk procurement of Hq-9 and not allowing entry into EU.Funny thing,Greece was allowed with NATO blessings to keep the S-300 ,but Turkey ...:laughcry:

Israel is there.Saudi Arabia is there. Both are more responsive to USA ,rather than Turkey. You guys can dream of neo-ottoman empire ,but it isn't going to happen.

You said on post 29 and i quote:''The post is total oxymoron. Well what goes around ,comes around.Be not surprised if al qaeda and FSA create a uprising in Turkey.''

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...tage-lebanon-arrive-home-2.html#ixzz2iSMZ0Knz
I asked you how and you came up with this answer?
Now tell me,whats that got to do with my question?

You can only free " palestine " if your able to beat the Israelis technologically and scientifically , I do not think groups like Alqauda whom have tried to assasinate a little girl like malala for seeking education are capable of defeating Israel.

If you will limit your education to " quran and sunna " only then be sure your enemy will humilate you every time you think of confronting them .

I didn't tell him that at all. Go back and try to understand what i was telling him. Take your time too.

At some point Israel will bomb the **** out of lebanon and these lebanese will seek refuge in Turkey . There is not any functioning state today in the levant region except Turkey .

Israel has always ceased the weakness moments of its neighbours and now Syria is pretty much destroyed for good thanks to bashar and salafi subhumans .

I am pretty sure Israel will wage a big war on both lebanon and Syria at some point , maybe 1 year before israel's next election that is like two years from now , a time at which syria would have been fully disentegrated as a country.

You should also check the population rise in israel, their population growth is much higher than Turkey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom