What's new

Turkish pilots held hostage in Lebanon arrive home

Be quiet secular man. Only Muslims care for Palestine. Go open a Quran and read something for once.

Are you really that oblivious? How could you not realize I was being sarcastic? I'm describing Syrian lion and his POV. That's what he says. Not me.
What up hero cant take the heat,why get personal?
You should better be quiet kid,when you open your mouth do it in way they cant make you eat your words.
What did Assad do for the Palestinians?
Israel violated Syrian airspace a couple of times(bombed),and what did your hero do?
So kiddo,first grow up and learn to respect or just shut up!

Be quiet secular man. Only Muslims care for Palestine. Go open a Quran and read something for once.

Are you really that oblivious? How could you not realize I was being sarcastic? I'm describing Syrian lion and his POV. That's what he says. Not me.

It's like 4 in the morning right now. He's a bit sleepy I think :) .

]What did Assad do for the Palestinians?

Honestly, Palestinians immigrants have been welcomed in Syria for quite some time now during the reign of the Assad's. They had a decent life in Syria. Secondly, Assad has supported various military Palestinian organizations, as well as the fact that the Syrian Army under Hafez al-Assad tried to defeat the Israeli army to liberate Palestine during the Yom Kippur War.

Shia '' PILGRIMS'' in Syria???? WTF!!! You just took the name of Lebanon and put it in trash and waste your next 50 years to clear your name from terrorism.

Wooooowwww , I am very impressed to meet with you god, you are so good at selecting who is muslim or not, I am amazed!

Shia '' PILGRIMS'' in Syria???? WTF!!! You just took the name of Lebanon and put it in trash and waste your next 50 years to clear your name from terrorism.

Wooooowwww , I am very impressed to meet with you god, you are so good at selecting who is muslim or not, I am amazed!

What? I told him to go learn about the Islamic aspect of the Islamic cause and what war is and who gets victory by God.

If something similar had occurred in Turkey. Turkish police would have found the kidnappers, assaulted, killed all the culprits and recovered the abductees. I wonder why this was not the case with Lebanese government ?

At some point Israel will bomb the **** out of lebanon and these lebanese will seek refuge in Turkey . There is not any functioning state today in the levant region except Turkey .

Israel has always ceased the weakness moments of its neighbours and now Syria is pretty much destroyed for good thanks to bashar and salafi subhumans .

I am pretty sure Israel will wage a big war on both lebanon and Syria at some point , maybe 1 year before israel's next election that is like two years from now , a time at which syria would have been fully disentegrated as a country.

it did "happen" in Turkey... the Lebanese that were hostages, were kidnapped under the indirect supervision of the Turkish authorities since AKP control or have influence over terrorists group in Syria, thus a Lebanese kidnapped two Turkish pilots, so the Turkish government would release (or pressure the terrorists group to release) the Lebanese hostages... the Lebanese knew the Turkey has a great influence over the terrorists groups, thus they kidnapped two Turkish pilots...

The amount of damage bashar , shia extremists and sunni extremists have inflicted on Syria's infastructure , social fabric , economy and future generations Israel could have never achieved or dreamed of .

Bachar could have easily ended this uprising by simply relying on security police forces without the need of wiping out villages , towns and cities , this is why your syrian army was destroyed and half of its people defected , now you do not have an army or economy or even a country thanks to bashar .

Syria today is the new somalia of middle east , the only people who benefited from all this are only Kurds and Israelis , no one else .

The amount of damage bashar , shia extremists and sunni extremists have inflicted on Syria's infastructure , social fabric , economy and future generations Israel could have never achieved or dreamed of .

Bachar could have easily ended this uprising by simply relying on security police forces without the need of wiping out villages , towns and cities , this is why your syrian army was destroyed and half of its people defected , now you do not have an army or economy or even a country thanks to bashar .

Syria today is the new somalia of middle east , the only people who benefited from all this are only Kurds and Israelis , no one else .

Funny. A person from GCC is lecturing syrian people. The reason that syria is in such condition is GCC.

You can only free " palestine " if your able to beat the Israelis technologically and scientifically , I do not think groups like Alqauda whom have tried to assasinate a little girl like malala for seeking education are capable of defeating Israel.

If you will limit your education to " quran and sunna " only then be sure your enemy will humilate you every time you think of confronting them .

I don't think my government would supervise such atrocity.

And as far as i know. We only support FSA not the crazy bastards like El-Nusra or ISIS.

The post is total oxymoron. Well what goes around ,comes around.Be not surprised if al qaeda and FSA create a uprising in Turkey.

Funny. A person from GCC is lecturing syrian people. The reason that syria is in such condition is GCC.

We are not the ones bombing and wiping out whole villages , towns and cities in Syria or the ones using ballistic missiles on civilian populated areas , all this was done by Mr bashar al assad and ofcourse Alqauda .

The main reason behind arab people suffer today is simply political islam , they will have to review the relation between religion and state if they want to move ahead.

By the way the syrian people are now slaughtering each other which means they have a problem among themselves before anyone got involved.

We are not the ones bombing and wiping out whole villages , towns and cities in Syria or the ones using ballistic missiles on civilian populated areas , all this was done by Mr bashar al assad and ofcourse Alqauda .

The main reason behind arab people suffer today is simply political islam , they will have to review the relation between religion and state if they want to move ahead.

By the way the syrian people are now slaughtering each other which means they have a problem among themselves before anyone got involved.

:cheesy::cheesy:

The post is a total joke.The GCC arming and funding the salafi thugs is the reason of this disaster.You GCC thugs are a bunch of liars also.

:cheesy::cheesy:

The post is a total joke.The GCC arming and funding the salafi thugs is the reason of this disaster.You GCC thugs are a bunch of liars also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom