What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

It is a good review here is where I do agree mostly with it :

"The “Shafaq” that was said to be in the final testing stages and about to go into production by 2008 and nothing came of it, although the mock-up shown for the Sharaq was a more viable one than that of the F-313. The model seen for the F-313 could just be indeed a non-flying scaled-down mock-up, and the production model might be bigger, with a larger nose Radom to accommodate a modern radar, realistic and functioning air-intakes, a real canopy and of bigger size with engine nozzles or even a s-shaped heat dissipating engine outlets and the capability to carry combat ordinance internally and even externally on hard-points. The design does show advanced stealth features and it could be capable of high maneuverability and it shows a good potential for an effective interceptor."

Although, there is still more information to be taken into account though, like the fact that the Shafaq was A Russian trainer aircraft design, and Iran would have had to depend on Russian parts even if it became a kind of JV afterwards. It had very advanced features like the pilot ejection seat and avionics. that is why I do think the Qaher which is in reality a proof of concept and not just a mockup for show purposes. The American proofs of concept looked clumsier that the Qaher and when produced were real.
So with the technologies in Shafaq, be it the pilot seat or the cockpit in general are in Iran's hands and can be transferred to the Qaher-313, the same goes for the engine(s). For the air-ducts, I think the Iranian Engineers who conceptualize it know how it will behave in flight more than any other person.
So yes, indeed; 'The design does show advanced stealth features and it could be capable of high maneuverability and it shows a good potential for an effective interceptor.'

It is a good review here is where I do agree mostly with it :

"The “Shafaq” that was said to be in the final testing stages and about to go into production by 2008 and nothing came of it, although the mock-up shown for the Sharaq was a more viable one than that of the F-313. The model seen for the F-313 could just be indeed a non-flying scaled-down mock-up, and the production model might be bigger, with a larger nose Radom to accommodate a modern radar, realistic and functioning air-intakes, a real canopy and of bigger size with engine nozzles or even a s-shaped heat dissipating engine outlets and the capability to carry combat ordinance internally and even externally on hard-points. The design does show advanced stealth features and it could be capable of high maneuverability and it shows a good potential for an effective interceptor."

Although, there is still more information to be taken into account though, like the fact that the Shafaq was A Russian trainer aircraft design, and Iran would have had to depend on Russian parts even if it became a kind of JV afterwards. It had very advanced features like the pilot ejection seat and avionics. that is why I do think the Qaher which is in reality a proof of concept and not just a mockup for show purposes. The American proofs of concept looked clumsier that the Qaher and when produced were real.
So with the technologies in Shafaq, be it the pilot seat or the cockpit in general are in Iran's hands and can be transferred to the Qaher-313, the same goes for the engine(s). For the air-ducts, I think the Iranian Engineers who conceptualize it know how it will behave in flight more than any other person.
So yes, indeed; 'The design does show advanced stealth features and it could be capable of high maneuverability and it shows a good potential for an effective interceptor.'

The problem is that they labeled the aircraft a prototype! And a flying one too! And that looks too clumsy even for a proof of concept!!! And the issue with the air intakes!!! I know they have cockpit avionics and such from all the combat jets they have but why show such a thing and call it flyable?!! Plus if you ask me the Iranians don't have the know-how or the technology to build a stealth combat jet of even a low-observable one for that matter, the best they can do is take an existing design and make changes to it. I think simply, based on my observation of their capabilities, they are a long way from designing a stealth aircraft.

lol..what armed forces?

Egypt is a dysfunctional, failed state with its citizens having less rights than rates..and Egyptian Army ruling the country from its inception.

Arab Spring and Morsi's election to office gave some hope..but Egyptians were just too imbecile to understand that..and shot themselves in the foot.

Now, they can't even criticize Sisi, or they are taken to the jails. :lol:

And oh, 529 people are sentenced to death just because they stand up against military oppression?

What a sad, useless, pathetic, backward, irrelevant shit hole Egypt has become.

lol..what armed forces?

Egypt is a dysfunctional, failed state with its citizens having less rights than rates..and Egyptian Army ruling the country from its inception.

Arab Spring and Morsi's election to office gave some hope..but Egyptians were just too imbecile to understand that..and shot themselves in the foot.

Now, they can't even criticize Sisi, or they are taken to the jails. :lol:

And oh, 529 people are sentenced to death just because they stand up against military oppression?

What a sad, useless, pathetic, backward, irrelevant shit hole Egypt has become.

Worry about your own shit hole, oh you have internet and twitter there now? Your Sultan forgave your sorry asses and let you have it back? lol moron

Worry about your own shit hole, oh you have internet and twitter there now? Your Sultan forgave your sorry asses and let you have it back? lol moron

My country is beautiful, vast, and great--Mashallah.

I am the very sultan that you are talking about.

Turkish citizens have all the facilities of modern life. You don't worry.

Look at your pathetic country. hah!

My country is beautiful, vast, and great--Mashallah.

I am the very sultan that you are talking about.

Turkish citizens have all the facilities of modern life. You don't worry.

Look at your pathetic country. hah!

You are?!!! Good for you, my country is just fine, we do whatever we want, you mind your own business worry about your own country and try to be a bit more professional

You are?!!! Good for you, my country is just fine, we do whatever we want, you mind your own business worry about your own country and try to be a bit more professional

Professional? What does that mean?

Sometimes, I feel like giving an Ottoman Slap to Paroah-loving Egyptians.

Yeah bro,

This is the exact same slap I gave to the opposition in the elections few days ago.

hehehehe...

I am so evil :p: :mad:

Meaning keep your f mouth shut and TRY to be a gentleman!!! Learn English dumb-***

Turkish language is the most supreme language in the world. Don't tell me to learn English.

I have interpreters working for me during internet conferences etc.

Although I think that most interpreters are kinda dumb. Specially the girls. o_O

Yeah bro,

This is the exact same slap I gave to the opposition in the elections few days ago.

hehehehe...

I am so evil :p: :mad:

Turkish language is the most supreme language in the world. Don't tell me to learn English.

I have interpreters working for me during internet conferences etc.

Although I think that most interpreters are kinda dumb. Specially the girls. o_O

Then go find a Turkish forum and use it there, Ottoman slap!!! You really are living in the past!!! You guys think you were an empire?!!! Come on!!!! Really bro?!!!

Then go find a Turkish forum and use it there, Ottoman slap!!! You really are living in the past!!! You guys think you were an empire?!!! Come on!!!! Really bro?!!!

Egypt is the best country in the world!!!1111111

Back
Top Bottom