What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egyptian friends,

Please don't fall into the trap of this troll. He is most likely (if not certain) not a Turk.

Anything insulting said to Turks however is not nice and shows what people really think.

But let me make this clear; you lot should not reply to him. Just ignore him please.
ok sorry if i offended anyone i have many problems with erdogan but not all of turkish people many oppose him and his party also everyone has something that means the world to him for me it is the Egyptian armed forces i cant stand anyone saying anything about the army

I will tell my own perception of things Iranian. The Europeans said the same thing about the production of nuclear fuel rods and that Iran could not possibly master the technology before at least 5 to 10 years; the first thing they knew was Ahadinajad in a ceremony testing the Iranian nuclear fuel rods in a reactor before they have finished writing their articles justifying their claims. One can also have a look at their advances in nanotechnology and many other advanced fields in major sciences. I personnaly think that they have the know how for stealth tech, by the way I had posted long articles from serious sources about the different stealth technologies that exist, so I do not know precisely which tech Iran is using or can use. They have produced the 5th generation of the Saeqa fighter plane on their own, and types of very advanced missiles and cruise missiles. Last but not least, the Iranians can send their own satellites to space...

Its is true about the fuel rods! As far as the missiles yes they do have an advanced program BUT their guidance systems for those missiles are in most part imported from foreign resources, not to say to take away from their efforts in that field, they really did come a looooong way and they played it right. Here is another article of mine (I hope I'm not boring you with those lol) that I wrote years back about that issue. And don't forget they had in their possession the American RQ-170 they managed to bring down almost intact couple of years back, that must have been an advanced course in stealth technology for them.
I would love to see those articles if you can, would be much appreciated.

To all the Turks who replied:
Thank you for the explanation and its good to know that most of you are civilized and smart, and my apologies if i offended any of you guys, but that guy is simply too damn irritating!

Attachments

• On the supposed Israeli strike on Iran and its nuclear program.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 31
[quJust go to search on PDF and look for 'ote="Dino R., post: 5496373, member: 155902"]Its is true about the fuel rods! As far as the missiles yes they do have an advanced program BUT their guidance systems for those missiles are in most part imported from foreign resources, not to say to take away from their efforts in that field, they really did come a looooong way and they played it right. Here is another article of mine (I hope I'm not boring you with those lol) that I wrote years back about that issue. And don't forget they had in their possession the American RQ-170 they managed to bring down almost intact couple of years back, that must have been an advanced course in stealth technology for them.

Thank you for the explanation and its good to know that most of you are civilized and smart, and my apologies if i offended any of you guys, but that guy is simply too damn irritating![/quote]

Just do a search on the PDF website looking for: Airplanes Invisible to Radar
These posts cover stealth technology separately from the radar viewpoint to the airplane frame and avionics and a post about the possibilities of a future cloaking stealth tech for warplanes. These posts are quite extensive, so have a good read.
You can also youtube some videos about the new pinpoint accurate Iranian made missiles(even the ballistic ones) guidance systems; they are really at the edge of things tech-wise.

Behind all the smiles and B.S we know what you guys think about Turkey and we know that you guys would say bad things about us as soon as you got the chance which is what happened in this thread.

Its is true about the fuel rods! As far as the missiles yes they do have an advanced program BUT their guidance systems for those missiles are in most part imported from foreign resources, not to say to take away from their efforts in that field, they really did come a looooong way and they played it right. Here is another article of mine (I hope I'm not boring you with those lol) that I wrote years back about that issue. And don't forget they had in their possession the American RQ-170 they managed to bring down almost intact couple of years back, that must have been an advanced course in stealth technology for them.

Thank you for the explanation and its good to know that most of you are civilized and smart, and my apologies if i offended any of you guys, but that guy is simply too damn irritating!

Your theory was not right or wrong in 2012 but is a bit outdated by the operation of the Busher nuclear plant.
Your scenario is original as for the provocative first preemptive conventional strike by Israel to justify a second tactical nuclear strike this time. In that case, all hell would have broken loose and China would have entered the war; remember that a senior Chinese military official (a high ranking General) made that statement on international media.
There are too many countries with economies directly depending on Iranian Oil, that could in the event of a tactical nuclear strike by the USrael, hand over a few tactical or deadlier nuclear weapons to Iran that will fit its ballistic missiles warhead designs, since they are standard for that eventuality.
Iran's supreme leader had a Fatwa on the production, the stockpiling and the use of weapons of mass destruction, so even with the possibility of these nuclear warheads, the Fatwa is against their use. I think personally that it was a very smart move by the Supreme leader of Iran, so they must have prepared a proportional retaliation against that possibility by Israel.
Your Estimations about the Israeli Iron dome are correct since they approach a 20% efficiency at best against rudimentary rockets, meaning that on a thousand Iranian Ballistic missiles with pinpoint accuracy and using cluster heads, fuel air bombs and now MIRV warhead technology, 800 will reach their targets. The only thing is that the Iranians have promised more than 10 000 ballistic missiles salvos in the first minutes after the openings of hostilities. Basic math tells us that at that rate around 8 000 missiles will hit Israel, can it survive it?
This is not some fantasy thinking, Some Iranian Generals stated that the Iranian ballistic missile production is almost similar to that of their car production, meaning potentially in the millions or hundreds of thousands.
All in all, that is a deterrent card in the hands of the Iranians, and in the case of a nuclear strike by Israel, many 10 000 ballistic missiles salvos will follow. This makes Iran a very powerfull nation in the region without counting on nuclear weapons. So their doctrine must be to equate the nuclear weapon's yield with an amount of conventional advanced material composite explosives to be carried by their missile warheads. Hence making the fake true power advantage of Israel (its tactical or strategic nuclear warheads- if it has any, and is not just bluffing about it; " I have seen pictures of American F-4s in the 1973 conflict delivering some standard 250 kilotons nuclear warheads to Israel in the process of renewing Israeli armaments lost to the Egyptians That did put an enormous pressure on Sadat to negotiate and even sacrifice some of his best brigades to have Israel save face" ), nil.

Last edited:
Behind all the smiles and B.S we know what you guys think about Turkey and we know that you guys would say bad things about us as soon as you got the chance which is what happened in this thread.
i sometimes do not choose the right words but i am honest i said before anything i have many problems with erdogan he is hostile to Egypt and supports the brotherhood

Last edited:
Your theory was not right or wrong in 2012 but is a bit outdated by the operation of the Busher nuclear plant.
Your scenario is original as for the provocative first preemptive conventional strike by Israel to justify a second tactical nuclear strike this time. In that case, all hell would have broken loose and China would have entered the war; remember that a senior Chinese military official (a high ranking General) made that statement on international media.
There are too many countries with economies directly depending on Iranian Oil, that could in the event of a tactical nuclear strike by the USrael, hand over a few tactical or deadlier nuclear weapons to Iran that will fit its ballistic missiles warhead designs, since they are standard for that eventuality.
Iran's supreme leader had a Fatwa on the production, the stockpiling and the use of weapons of mass destruction, so even with the possibility of these nuclear warheads, the Fatwa is against their use. I think personally that it was a very smart move by the Supreme leader of Iran, so they must have prepared a proportional retaliation against that possibility by Israel.
Your Estimations about the Israeli Iron dome are correct since they approach a 20% efficiency at best against rudimentary rockets, meaning that on a thousand Iranian Ballistic missiles with pinpoint accuracy and using cluster heads, fuel air bombs and now MIRV warhead technology, 800 will reach their targets. The only thing is that the Iranians have promised more than 10 000 ballistic missiles salvos in the first minutes after the openings of hostilities. Basic math tells us that at that rate around 8 000 missiles will hit Israel, can it survive it?
This is not some fantasy thinking, Some Iranian Generals stated that the Iranian ballistic missile production is almost similar to that of their car production, meaning potentially in the millions or hundreds of thousands.
All in all, that is a deterrent card in the hands of the Iranians, and in the case of a nuclear strike by Israel, many 10 000 ballistic missiles salvos will follow. This makes Iran a very powerfull nation in the region without counting on nuclear weapons. So their doctrine must be to equate the nuclear weapon's yield with an amount of conventional advanced material composite explosives to be carried by their missile warheads. Hence making the fake true power advantage of Israel (its tactical or strategic nuclear warheads- if it has any, and is not just buffing about it; " I have seen pictures of American F-4s in the 1973 conflict delivering some standard 250 kilotons nuclear warheads to Israel in the process of renewing Israeli armament that it lost to the Egyptians,that put an enormous pressure on Sadat to negotiate and even sacrifice some of his best brigades to have Israel save face" ), nil.

Yea I know, I wrote that but didn't publish it, it was a bit too drastic of a scenario so I wrote it and just kept it. I still believe that Iran is after a nuclear weapon, and that Israel will NEVER allow Iran to possess such a weapon, the reason is simply, Israel has a monopoly on those, and the United States backs it up 100% on that strategy, remember the first weapons-grade fission material Israel had was American smuggled there by the CIA. So, imagine a scenario, Iran reaches weapon-grade Uranium or Plutonium, immediately or even right before that happens Egypt and Saudi Arabia MUST build their own. The Saudis don't have the know-how to do so, but they got money, Egypt does have the know how and with enough money can have a nuclear weapon in a relatively short time, the Saudis finance the process through Egypt. The Saudis already have weapons on stand by, from the Pakistanis, Saudi financed most of the Pakistani program, and they bought Chinese DF-3A IRBM, the CEP (accuracy) of those missiles are within 2.5 km, meaning that they are far too inaccurate to be used with conventional warheads, not only that, I think it was last year or so the Saudis spent billions more and bought more advanced Chinese DF-21 IRBMs, now the Saudis never bought weapons from China before, and why would they buy such missiles? The ONLY explanation is that they are gonna use them with Nuclear warheads provided by Pakistan. If you ask me that is a smart move, won't bring any heat on the Saudis keeping the warheads in Pakistan on stand-by and just transporting them to Saudi Arabia if shit hits the fan! But if Iran builds a nuclear weapon, a more open solution will be justified, as it is a strategic must for Egypt and Saudi Arabia to balance things out and build a weapon of their own. This is already happening, Egypt is already building a new nuclear reactor with a final capacity of 5,000 mega-watts, first stage is 1000 mega-watts and with outside financing which is almost certainly Saudi. Egypt does have an electric-power problem but is you ask me this project is for dual-use, especially that a second stage includes a heavy water reactor, Russian. So in such a scenario Israel will loose its main strategic edge in the region, and they will NEVER allow that to happen. Egypt has been receiving a $1.3 billion military aid from the United States mainly not to advance in their missile or nuclear program, now the Saudis and the Gulf states are willing to step-in an fill in that gap if the USA stops that aid and they are doing so already. This would be a nightmare scenario for the whole region, not just Israel. And as far as the Fatwa by their supreme leader, just ask yourself one simple question, why would a country like Iran need nuclear power for?!!! They are literally floating on oil, and they have no power problems what so ever!!! Iran played it so beautifully, build a delivery method (their missiles) before finishing the weapon itself, this will also act as a deterrent while the nuclear weapons are ready, they ARE building nuclear weapons, no doubt about it!!! And Iran doesn't want to be a very powerful nation, their plans are way bigger than that, they wanna build a regional empire that include all the Sheia muslims in all of the region including Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Syria, something that neither Egypt or Saudi Arabia will stand for, not to mention Israel and the United States, but also something that Russia and China are behind firmly, so if you ask me things are not looking very promising in the region.

i sometimes do choose the right words but i am honest i said before anything i have many problems with erdogan he is hostile to Egypt and supports the brotherhood

Believe me when I tell you the Egyptians in general don't hate Turkey or the Turkish people at all, but it is simply that your government has been interfering in the Egyptian internal matter, and frankly Turkey doesn't have the pull or enough power in the region to do so!!!! Plus it is something that would irritate anybody, especially coming from a country like Turkey!!! Plus trust me when I tell you Egyptians in general don't think about Turkey that much and we are not waiting to talk bad about you like you think, you guys honestly give yourselves a much bigger status than your true size!!!

Last edited:
Yea I know, I wrote that but didn't publish it, it was a bit too drastic of a scenario so I wrote it and just kept it. I still believe that Iran is after a nuclear weapon, and that Israel will NEVER allow Iran to possess such a weapon, the reason is simply, Israel has a monopoly on those, and the United States backs it up 100% on that strategy, remember the first weapons-grade fission material Israel had was American smuggled there by the CIA. So, imagine a scenario, Iran reaches weapon-grade Uranium or Plutonium, immediately or even right before that happens Egypt and Saudi Arabia MUST build their own. The Saudis don't have the know-how to do so, but they got money, Egypt does have the know how and with enough money can have a nuclear weapon in a relatively short time, the Saudis finance the process through Egypt. The Saudis already have weapons on stand by, from the Pakistanis, Saudi financed most of the Pakistani program, and they bought Chinese DF-3A IRBM, the CEP (accuracy) of those missiles are within 2.5 km, meaning that they are far too inaccurate to be used with conventional warheads, not only that, I think it was last year or so the Saudis spent billions more and bought more advanced Chinese DF-21 IRBMs, now the Saudis never bought weapons from China before, and why would they buy such missiles? The ONLY explanation is that they are gonna use them with Nuclear warheads provided by Pakistan. If you ask me that is a smart move, won't bring any heat on the Saudis keeping the warheads in Pakistan on stand-by and just transporting them to Saudi Arabia if shit hits the fan! But if Iran builds a nuclear weapon, a more open solution will be justified, as it is a strategic must for Egypt and Saudi Arabia to balance things out and build a weapon of their own. This is already happening, Egypt is already building a new nuclear reactor with a final capacity of 5,000 mega-watts, first stage is 1000 mega-watts and with outside financing which is almost certainly Saudi. Egypt does have an electric-power problem but is you ask me this project is for dual-use, especially that a second stage includes a heavy water reactor, Russian. So in such a scenario Israel will loose its main strategic edge in the region, and they will NEVER allow that to happen. Egypt has been receiving a $1.3 billion military aid from the United States mainly not to advance in their missile or nuclear program, now the Saudis and the Gulf states are willing to step-in an fill in that gap if the USA stops that aid and they are doing so already. This would be a nightmare scenario for the whole region, not just Israel. And as far as the Fatwa by their supreme leader, just ask yourself one simple question, why would a country like Iran need nuclear power for?!!! They are literally floating on oil, and they have no power problems what so ever!!! Iran played it so beautifully, build a delivery method (their missiles) before finishing the weapon itself, this will also act as a deterrent while the nuclear weapons are ready, they ARE building nuclear weapons, no doubt about it!!! And Iran doesn't want to be a very powerful nation, their plans are way bigger than that, they wanna build a regional empire that include all the Sheia muslims in all of the region including Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Syria, something that neither Egypt or Saudi Arabia will stand for, not to mention Israel and the United States, but also something that Russia and China are behind firmly, so if you ask me things are not looking very promising in the region.

There is a lot of truth in your post, the only issue I am not really understanding is why Iran would want to create a Shiite empire in the Area. But then, Pakistan and India have Shiite communities much bigger than those in the vicinity of Iran, North Africa too has Shiite communities, so Iran will have to conquer countries from North Africa to India and beyond to establish this shiaa empire!! My guess, is that the shiaa-sunni divide is a card played by some foreign powers to the Area, scare the Saudis and you can hit Iraq, scare them again with different alibis and you make sure that they think your way. It is obvious when Saudi Arabia gets a cold its whole 'dependencies' get a flue. So these foreign hands know where to push the buttons.
I still think that the reasons behind the strategic building of ballistic missiles by Iran are the open threats that it has faced for over 30 years now. As for acquiring a nuclear deterrent, I think Iran is capable of it on short notice but it has chosen not to, which can be seen in the late negotiations with the 6 world powers and its agreement to lower its enrichment level to less than 5%...Either way, if someone is interested in the Muslim divide scheme that would mostly be the Usrael rather than China or Russia.
First, scare the Saudis, they will by 60 billion $ worth of weapons from the US alone, add to it at least a 40 billion$ for Europe, you get already 100 billion $ to stimulate those economies, add to it investments and civilian purchases and you'll get a figure much higher than 200 or even 300 billion $, not counting the expenditures of the 'dependencies' approaching at least half of those figures, to be added to the EU-USRAEL economies!!! So who is the beneficiary of these rumors?
As for Iran wanting to have civilian nuclear technology and electricity, the reasons behind it are obviously, industrialization, the sanctions than can affect the whole Iranian economy at anytime and the threats of war. I think it is a kind of an overall redundancy strategy for Iran's daily life and economy, in case its oil and gaz reserves come to be paralyzed by any event. it is a prudent approach that Saudi Arabia should follow too in quick steps, Egypt, is also doing so, eventhough its oil reserves are very modest, and we see Turkey doing the same and getting the same remarks as Iran about wanting to build nuclear bombs...!

Last edited:
Dont worry about it,who cares.

There is a lot of truth in your post, the only issue I am not really understanding is why Iran would want to create a Shiite empire in the Area. But then, Pakistan and India have Shiite communities much bigger than those in the vicinity of Iran, North Africa too has Shiite communities, so Iran will have to conquer countries from North Africa to India and beyond to establish this shiaa empire!! My guess, is that the shiaa-sunni divide is a card played by some foreign powers to the Area, scare the Saudis and you can hit Iraq, scare them again with different alibis and you make sure that they think your way. It is obvious when Saudi Arabia gets a cold its whole 'dependencies' get a flue. So these foreign hands know where to push the buttons.
I still think that the reasons behind the strategic building of ballistic missiles by Iran are the open threats that it has faced for over 30 years now. As for acquiring a nuclear deterrent, I think Iran is capable of it on short notice but it has chosen not to, which can be seen in the late negotiations with the 6 world powers and its agreement to lower its enrichment level to less than 5%...Either way, if someone is interested in the Muslim divide scheme that would mostly be the Usrael rather than China or Russia.
First, scare the Saudis, they will by 60 billion $ worth of weapons from the US alone, add to it at least a 40 billion$ for Europe, you get already 100 billion $ to stimulate those economies, add to it investments and civilian purchases and you'll get a figure much higher than 200 or even 300 billion $, not counting the expenditures of the 'dependencies' approaching at least half of those figures, to be added to the EU-USRAEL economies!!! So who is the beneficiary of these rumors?
As for Iran wanting to have civilian nuclear technology and electricity, the reasons behind it are obviously, industrialization, the sanctions than can affect the whole Iranian economy at anytime and the threats of war. I think it is a kind of an overall redundancy strategy for Iran's daily life and economy, in case its oil and gaz reserves come to be paralyzed by any event. it is a prudent approach that Saudi Arabia should follow too in quick steps, Egypt, is also doing so, eventhough its oil reserves are very modest, and we see Turkey doing the same and getting the same remarks as Iran about wanting to build nuclear bombs...!

Why Iran would want to create a Shiite empire is something that you have to be Persian or Middle Eastern to understand, it is just the way things are believe me. We Arabs are the same, deep inside each one of us we want a greater Arab Empire, same with the Persians, its just the way we are lol.

Back
Top Bottom