What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Yeah bro,

This is the exact same slap I gave to the opposition in the elections few days ago.

hehehehe...

I am so evil :p: :mad:

Turkish language is the most supreme language in the world. Don't tell me to learn English.

I have interpreters working for me during internet conferences etc.

Although I think that most interpreters are kinda dumb. Specially the girls. o_O
@Aeronaut why are you letting this foreigner troll in name of Turks?

Worry about your own shit hole, oh you have internet and twitter there now? Your Sultan forgave your sorry asses and let you have it back? lol moron
Since you are new to this forum,i'll help you out.
This ''The Sultan Erdogan'' person is NOT Turkish,so chill and relax before insulting.
You dont want us as your enemies.

The problem is that they labeled the aircraft a prototype! And a flying one too! And that looks too clumsy even for a proof of concept!!! And the issue with the air intakes!!! I know they have cockpit avionics and such from all the combat jets they have but why show such a thing and call it flyable?!! Plus if you ask me the Iranians don't have the know-how or the technology to build a stealth combat jet of even a low-observable one for that matter, the best they can do is take an existing design and make changes to it. I think simply, based on my observation of their capabilities, they are a long way from designing a stealth aircraft.

I will tell my own perception of things Iranian. The Europeans said the same thing about the production of nuclear fuel rods and that Iran could not possibly master the technology before at least 5 to 10 years; the first thing they knew was Ahadinajad in a ceremony testing the Iranian nuclear fuel rods in a reactor before they have finished writing their articles justifying their claims. One can also have a look at their advances in nanotechnology and many other advanced fields in major sciences. I personnaly think that they have the know how for stealth tech, by the way I had posted long articles from serious sources about the different stealth technologies that exist, so I do not know precisely which tech Iran is using or can use. They have produced the 5th generation of the Saeqa fighter plane on their own, and types of very advanced missiles and cruise missiles. Last but not least, the Iranians can send their own satellites to space...

Somebody got inferiority complex here. :haha:

Please guys, Turkey and Egypt are brother countries, and it is sad for us all to see that they have internal problems, that they both do not need at all, you can add Syria, Iraq, all the Gulf countries and beyond, till Tunisia and Libya.
Just a year or two ago, Turkey was doing extremely well in all fields, and all of a sudden...
Egyptians managed to have some kind of democracy for a year, it is not that Mubarrak or Morsi were bad, but it is the Egyptians that did not like them, so they are still trying to find a form of governance that will fit them best.
This thread is about the Egyptian armed forces, a very professional and powerfull armed forces with sacrifices and achievements in the modern history of the Arab and Muslim world beyond imagination,
The Turkish armed forces is well respected worldwide for its professionalism, courage and modernity. I bet both personnel of these armed forces do not use bad manners between them.
Back to topic, The Egyptian armed forces do not show everything they have got, and they are masters of deception; the October 1973 "affair" speaks for itself.

Please guys, Turkey and Egypt are brother countries, and it is sad for us all to see that they have internal problems, that they both do not need at all, you can add Syria, Iraq, all the Gulf countries and beyond, till Tunisia and Libya.
Just a year or two ago, Turkey was doing extremely well in all fields, and all of a sudden...
Egyptians managed to have some kind of democracy for a year, it is not that Mubarrak or Morsi were bad, but it is the Egyptians that did not like them, so they are still trying to find a form of governance that will fit them best.
This thread is about the Egyptian armed forces, a very professional and powerfull armed forces with sacrifices and achievements in the modern history of the Arab and Muslim world beyond imagination,
The Turkish armed forces is well respected worldwide for its professionalism, courage and modernity. I bet both personnel of these armed forces do not use bad manners between them.
Back to topic, The Egyptian armed forces do not show everything they have got, and they are masters of deception; the October 1973 "affair" speaks for itself.

People don't come out on roads for nothing...mubarak was a bad rulers destroyed economy robbed huge billions of dollars lived on US money was supporting israelis against Palestinians and Lebanon and you are saying mubarak was not bad he was the worst he had to be thrown out, morusi was the only option but unfortunately establishment threw him away with the help of Saudis.

Back to topic...egyptians don't have anything special they don't even have AIM-120 AMRAAMs for the F-16s thus rendering their F-16 fleet toothless in any conflict with US or for the fact any relational powerful air force with active bvr weapons. BVR such as AIM-120 is not something to hide and it is next to impossible to integrate any other non western weapons which requires source codes and vice versa.

Since you are new to this forum,i'll help you out.
This ''The Sultan Erdogan'' person is NOT Turkish,so chill and relax before insulting.
You dont want us as your enemies.
what will you do if we became enemies ? do your worse ottomans
Professional? What does that mean?

Sometimes, I feel like giving an Ottoman Slap to Paroah-loving Egyptians.
like what we did in the muhamed ali pasha era you need another since you seem to love it
lol..what armed forces?

Egypt is a dysfunctional, failed state with its citizens having less rights than rates..and Egyptian Army ruling the country from its inception.

Arab Spring and Morsi's election to office gave some hope..but Egyptians were just too imbecile to understand that..and shot themselves in the foot.

Now, they can't even criticize Sisi, or they are taken to the jails. :lol:

And oh, 529 people are sentenced to death just because they stand up against military oppression?

What a sad, useless, pathetic, backward, irrelevant shit hole Egypt has become.
we fuc**ed up morsi and anyone who dare to support him in Egypt now it is time for any one who dare to stand in our way turkey or qatar will soon learn what it means to face an Egyptian we will destroy your foreign policy you are already sourrounded by enemies syria iran EU doesnt want you to become one of them

what will you do if we became enemies ? do your worse ottomans

like what we did in the muhamed ali pasha era you need another since you seem to love it

we fuc**ed up morsi and anyone who dare to support him in Egypt now it is time for any one who dare to stand in our way turkey or qatar will soon learn what it means to face an Egyptian we will destroy your foreign policy you are already sourrounded by enemies syria iran EU doesnt want you to become one of them
You can dream about destroying our foreighn policy,as you can dream about a future for your country.
We dont need to do anything,Arabs allways kill each other,so we will leave you to it.

You can dream about destroying our foreighn policy,as you can dream about a future for your country.
We dont need to do anything,Arabs allways kill each other,so we will leave you to it.

Erdogan's foreign policy causes terrorism, he let the western jihadists in Syria through Turkey

People don't come out on roads for nothing...mubarak was a bad rulers destroyed economy robbed huge billions of dollars lived on US money was supporting israelis against Palestinians and Lebanon and you are saying mubarak was not bad he was the worst he had to be thrown out, morusi was the only option but unfortunately establishment threw him away with the help of Saudis.

Back to topic...egyptians don't have anything special they don't even have AIM-120 AMRAAMs for the F-16s thus rendering their F-16 fleet toothless in any conflict with US or for the fact any relational powerful air force with active bvr weapons. BVR such as AIM-120 is not something to hide and it is next to impossible to integrate any other non western weapons which requires source codes and vice versa.

I'll agree with you but to be fair, we can say the same thing about 'People don't come out on roads for nothing' concerning Morsi too.
Were they the same people though? was it organized (staged) in the case of the latter and spontaneous in the case of Mubarrak? Was it organized or spontaneous in both cases? Those are the unanswered questions to meditate on.

I do not think any country in the middle east or near that area can defeat the EAF. The USAF is an out of place comment, but to clarify things up , today the Sinai peninsula is in the hands of the Egyptians and the only base for the Americans to wage a war on Egypt will be Israel, which is too small and exposed to heavy retaliations, that can endanger its survival.

Egyptian friends,

Please don't fall into the trap of this troll. He is most likely (if not certain) not a Turk.

Anything insulting said to Turks however is not nice and shows what people really think.

But let me make this clear; you lot should not reply to him. Just ignore him please.

Back
Top Bottom