What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

That goes for suicide bombers as well, I suppose???
Some groups are defined by their purpose.
You make a statement by joining the group.

Not all groups are like that, of course.
what about the kamikaze of Japan they were Suicide squads too during WW2.

I think you're forgetting who attacks who. Ever w,atch TV or is that also a yahoodi saazish ?
all the weapons supplied to terrorists is by non Muslims .if they really want to stop terrorism they should not provide them with weapons but u.s and israel need war for their economic objectives.terrorists have no religion they only try to defame religion

You made no sense at all.

When a person accepts Islam, that person has to believe that Islam is the ONLY truth.

There is no if and buts about this.

You can't be a muslim and a buddhist at the same time. If you are a muslim you can only be a muslim.

no one is asking you to accept Budhism. what some muslims need to understand is that just as you think Islam is the "Truth", budhists think budhism is the truth, christians think jesus christ is the savior.. so on and so forth. just as islam is dear to you, so is other peoples faith dear to them.

In other words, treat other peoples faith with as much respect as you want other people to treat your faith.

does that make sense?

That goes for suicide bombers as well, I suppose???
Some groups are defined by their purpose.
You make a statement by joining the group.

Not all groups are like that, of course.
The way I look at it is I am a Sikh people of my faith were blamed for blowing up a air India plane killing hundreds.The vast majority of Sikhs were horrified and disgusted by that.Hate the people who commit the terrorist attacks not everyone who belongs to the faith of the attackers.

no one is asking you to accept Budhism. what some muslims need to understand is that just as you think Islam is the "Truth", budhists think budhism is the truth, christians think jesus christ is the savior.. so on and so forth. just as islam is dear to you, so is other peoples faith dear to them.

In other words, treat other peoples faith with as much respect as you want other people to treat your faith.

does that make sense?
Islam says to respect all religions. Buddhism was just an example.

A person cannot be a Muslim and christian at the same time.

what about the kamikaze of Japan they were Suicide squads too during WW2.

I do not see suicide bombers and Kamikaze pilots as a natural group.
Kamikaze Pilots engage in lawful warfare.

If You want to misunderstand on purpose, let me clarify that my definition
of a suicide bomber is a person that uses civilian attire to allow the person
to get close to the intended target and when close detonate the bomb.

A soldier, dressed in uniform that runs into an enemy bunker and detonates
some grenades, is simply a soldier doing his job, albeit in an unorthodox way.

The suicide bombing method is highly illegal, regardless if the target is military or civilian.

I do not see suicide bombers and Kamikaze pilots as a natural group.
Kamikaze Pilots engage in lawful warfare.

If You want to misunderstand on purpose, let me clarify that my definition
of a suicide bomber is a person that uses civilian attire to allow the person
to get close to the intended target and when close detonate the bomb.

This method is highly illegal, regardless if the target is military or civilian.
I am not misunderstanding on purpose.

Then say terrorists because that is what they are. Don't just say suicide bombers.

Even the extremists do not deserve to be hated. They just need the full force of the law applied to them, relentlessly.
For me Just like love,,Hate is somthng personal,,i dont want to waste in on someone i never had contact with,let alone a whole community(can u even call muslims all ovr d world one community?)
Btw dont agree with u abt full force of law being applied.diff laws in diff countries,,some blatantly draconian,some abused beyond reason ,some just lame,,,them being implemented in full force will just not help.

You made no sense at all.

When a person accepts Islam, that person has to believe that Islam is the ONLY truth.

There is no if and buts about this.

You can't be a muslim and a buddhist at the same time. If you are a muslim you can only be a muslim.

That's perfectly fine.

Its like when you see a mad guy on the street who says that he is the one who is right and the rest are wrong...perfectly acceptable and you can excuse it as someone who is ignorant.

The problem is when the mad guy gets a AK47 in his hands or a suicide vest or a van.

That's perfectly fine.

Its like when you see a mad guy on the street who says that he is the one who is right and the rest are wrong...perfectly acceptable and you can excuse it as someone who is ignorant.

The problem is when the mad guy gets a AK47 in his hands or a suicide vest or a van.
That's perfectly fine.

Wrong comparison. Someone who believes in his religion and believes it is the truth does not make him a mad person.

An insane person should not be wielding an ak-47 in the first place.

For me Just like love,,Hate is somthng personal,,i dont want to waste in on someone i never had contact with,let alone a whole community(can u even call muslims all ovr d world one community?)
Btw dont agree with u abt full force of law being applied.diff laws in diff countries,,some blatantly draconian,some abused beyond reason ,some just lame,,,them being implemented in full force will just not help.

As we all know, all generalizations are false. :D

My comment about the full force of the law was in the context of the OP, which was related to "Muslim communities in the West", and specifically USA, where I reside. I have no doubt that the law will deal with such radicalism and the criminal acts it perpetrates very effectively, no matter what the motivating ideology.

all the weapons supplied to terrorists is by non Muslims .if they really want to stop terrorism they should not provide them with weapons but u.s and israel need war for their economic objectives.terrorists have no religion they only try to defame religion

Such statements are not improving the perception of Muslims.
Lies and putting blame on everyone else, when the crime is committed by a Muslim.

Wrong comparison. Someone who believes in his religion and believes it is the truth does not make him a mad person.

An insane person should not be wielding an ak-47 in the first place.

My comparison is apt. The perception of the community speaks volumes. There are millions who weild an ak47 as a toy and millions who are being brainwashed to weild one.

One question for you before the OP answers yours -- your nick/handle suggests that you are an Al-Qaeda-Pak op, or at least one of their passive/active supporter / sympathizer. Your nick alone kills any purpose of either answering you / or / debating with you.

Welcome to 1939. Most of Europe had the same attitude about Jews and gypsies. Take it back a few hundred years and western Europe had the same attitude about Catholics and protestants, depending on which side of the divide they fall on.

It's not your fault, this is what you are fed by the media.

I don't mean to be disrespectful when I ask this but how old are you? You shouldn't say your exact age, but an age range will help me explain my point of view better.

15-20
20-25
25-30
30-40
40-50

I accept if you don't wish to provide such detail on a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom