What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

Please dont derail this thread and bring in foreign powers into question. But if it needs to be said (because I'm sure a lot of people are thinking I'm a west sympathizer or whatever) , I hate what western countries have done to the middle east. They are the PRIME reason that terrorism exists today. But like iv been saying since day 1 , I don't care what other nations do. I'm here to criticize and talk about OUR actions. You'd be lying to yourself if you said that Muslims are the perfect ummah or that we are just bystanders in these acts of terrorism.
That Muslim communities abroad are hated because of bias and misunderstandings.
That ISIS has nothing to do with Islam (as an ideology atleast).

The first step to solving a problem is admitting it exists.

Afganistan had nothing to do with 9/11. maybe its Pakistan turn or irans, they are funding terror next door with thier indian friend.

Usama bin Laden was behind the attack on a US embassy and a US warship.
Both attacks were prime examples of war crimes.
Mullah Omar refused to act according to rules for neutral nations,
which legally makes him an ally of Al-Qaeda and thus open to attack.

Yet another posting, where a Muslim is calling fully legal actions by a non Muslim "illegal".

I think the religion scholarship (I.e mullahs and other religious leaders) deserve the criticism..

They have failed in relaying the true message and have by and large part of the problem.

If you don't recognize the problem you can't fix it. This can't be brushed under rug.

Dont expect any respect when you present obvious lies as truth.
You are confirming your hatred.

just like you have had shown hatred many time on this forum, one only needs to read all your post and gets full profile of your hatred. you lucky they tolerate you on this forum, some forums brown man cant even speak to defend himself he be banned right away.

yep just like taliban were compared to as founding fathers by US government back then. Until they refused the pipeline then they got a carpet of bombs. Then they came up with bull shit like drugs problem, oh oppressed women, oh terrorist, oh democrazy, oh bin laden hiding in the hills.
Trump/NATO's next big war will be to grab Libyan oil, not DPRK or China in SCS.. wait for it.

Usama bin Laden was behind the attack on a US embassy and a US warship.
Both attacks were prime examples of war crimes.
Mullah Omar refused to act according to rules for neutral nations,
which legally makes him an ally of Al-Qaeda and thus open to attack.

Yet another posting, where a Muslim is calling fully legal actions by a non Muslim "illegal".

he was usa creation to keep imperialism foot hold in muslim rich areas. TIM OSMAN.

al Qaeda another cia creation, this people come from most backward bankrupt countries with usa favorite leadership, which they live on a dollar a day. Tell me where the fcuk they get the money for weapons, night visions, binoculars, bullet proof vest, vehicles, fuel, training, gps location, bomb making material they dont have wal mart, travel cost, oh sh it usa drops them off by helicopter at the border, yh like in syria.

mb3.jpg

Trump/NATO's next big war will be to grab Libyan oil, not DPRK or China in SCS.. wait for it.

They got it first thing they did was to plant Rothschild central bank. now all they just got to do is print print
and buy.

he was usa creation to keep imperialism foot hold in muslim rich areas. TIM OSMAN.

al Qaeda another cia creation, this people come from most backward bankrupt countries with usa favorite leadership, which they live on a dollar a day. Tell me where the fcuk they get the money for weapons, night visions, binoculars, bullet proof vest, vehicles, fuel, training, gps location, bomb making material they dont have wal mart, travel cost, oh sh it usa drops them off by helicopter at the border, yh like in syria.

mb3.jpg

They got it first thing they did was to plant Rothschild central bank. now all they just got to do is print print
and buy.

Keep on fantasizing.
Your type of conspiracy theories is the soil where terrorists grow.

Keep on fantasizing.
Your type of conspiracy theories is the soil where terrorists grow.

wasup, carry on did i press your tongue. i uploaded picture, maccain with isis leader.
These conspiracy theories are not mine they actualy come from westerners.
CIA they deny it then 20 to 50 years later they release declassified files.
HISTORY PROVES THEM GUILTY OF MANY DARK CRIMES.

and buy.
A full fledged invasion will happen as well, maybe in concert with the Russians even.

... The so called extremists are actually following it EXACTLY as the 'rightly guided' ones did 1400 years back.

Amazing rant but it is absolute nonsense.

You have clearly failed to understand these extremists, their actions on the ground, their origins and what they actually want to achieve. Instead, you have taken their propaganda along with right-wing propaganda, both at face value, and added the usual nauseating attempt to teach moderate Muslims all about their religion.

ISIS' main objectives are to exasperate the Sunni-Shia divide in order to halt Iranian influence in Iraq and Syria. Barring the odd attack in Europe, vast majority of their attacks (and victims) are against Muslims in Syria and Iraq, the supporters of Assad government and certain opposition parties in Iraq. They have been known to kill Sunnis and Shias indiscriminately depending on the political narrative.
None of this can be explained by your half baked lazy religion inspired reasoning based on a tiny number of attacks in Europe that are most likely lone wolf attacks by wannabe ISIS idiots who barely understand what ISIS are up to in the middle east.

Do actual research on ISIS and spare us your pseudo intellectual tripe on moderate Muslims

Amazing rant but it is absolute nonsense.

You have clearly failed to understand these extremists, their actions on the ground, their origins and what they actually want to achieve. Instead, you have taken their propaganda along with right-wing propaganda, both at face value, and added the usual nauseating attempt to teach moderate Muslims all about their religion.

ISIS' main objectives are to exasperate the Sunni-Shia divide in order to halt Iranian influence in Iraq and Syria. Barring the odd attack in Europe, vast majority of their attacks (and victims) are against Muslims in Syria and Iraq, the supporters of Assad government and certain opposition parties in Iraq. They have been known to kill Sunnis and Shias indiscriminately depending on the political narrative.
None of this can be explained by your half baked lazy religion inspired reasoning based on a tiny number of attacks in Europe that are most likely lone wolf attacks by wannabe ISIS idiots who barely understand what ISIS are up to in the middle east.

Do actual research on ISIS and spare us your pseudo intellectual tripe on moderate Muslims
Good post.

ISIS are terrorists and criminals! ISIS kills whoever gets in their way.

Main culprit is always the one choosing to kill.
If You get a weapon, it is Your responsibility that you use it legally.
As I said, You are trying to put the blame on others.

It is not the U.S. theat is driving vans into crowds.
Your comment reflects badly upon Muslims.
vans are also driven on Muslim crowds by cristans in europe so if use this logic christans are terrorists

No, people can hate the religion and the violent people that follow it but have no right to hate or attack the peaceful ones that do.

Back
Top Bottom