What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

Ekam sat and not asat. What about the religions preaching hate and violence and butchering of people. They are neither sat not their prophets are vipra. So this do not apply to Abrahamic religions.
So Abrahamic religions are evil aswell as our prophets?

While your religion which divides people on basis of caste and other fuk ups is great and so peaceful?

@TheLahoriGuy here is your answer of WHY?
How about your monkey friends spreading hate?

All religions or people are not and will never be equal. We need to understand this and if this is understood, I do not think that there will be any problem.
All religions or people are not and will never be equal. We need to understand this and if this is understood, I do not think that there will be any problem.
Only Partially.
Non Muslims should learn about Islam and distinguish the people from the religion, where possible.

for west, i don't think its sane to hate 1.6 billion+ Muslims and their faith based on stereotypes.

for bharatis, all can die hating us, who cares?

after what some ISIS inspired muslims are doing in Europe? Yes they are justified in being suspicious of muslims in general.

Same will be the case otherway around.

One's going abroad is not helping.

And a number of International terror outfits, together with Islamic countries that sponsor them is not doing any good for the ummah.

We need to realize that mslims follow Islam to varying degrees, those who take the texts too seriously like the sallafis will only see "the filth of the kuffar", spl in the west with their open liberal societies and free women, free association and personal freedoms in general.
While i agree with your stance, however there is a little difference, its not about taking religion too seriously its about literal meaning and figurative interpretation. Muslim school of thoughts are divided into that and people who follow literal meaning are the ones usually considering "others" lower than themselves and don't integrate within other societies.
Only Partially.
Non Muslims should learn about Islam and distinguish the people from the religion, where possible.
This is the most rational point in this discussion.

Who cares, why get your panties in a twist. Should you like monkey gods because it makes pagan hindus feel fluffy inside :cheesy:
And this is the most disgusting point. Shame on you

Nobody deserves hate. Hate is a byproduct of ignorance, nothing else.
The west can't help but feel suspicious at the minimum though, the west is like a diamond in the dirt compared to the rest of the world in regards to freedom, progress, and development. The west sees Muslims countries low developed following strict interpretation, backward laws, over the top punishment, people with low IQ.... The lowest iq is usually the Africans but the Islamic world including India is on a similar low Iq level....

The west can't help but feel suspicious at the minimum though, the west is like a diamond in the dirt compared to the rest of the world in regards to freedom, progress, and development. The west sees Muslims countries low developed following strict interpretation, backward laws, over the top punishment, people with low IQ.... The lowest iq is usually the Africans but the Islamic world including India is on a similar low Iq level....

All the things you mention - even if true - merit understanding, not hatred. Hate never achieves anything, and is often counter-productive.

All the things you mention - even if true - merit understanding, not hatred. Hate never achieves anything, and is often counter-productive.
The more extreme a Muslim gets the more the world has to worry. I think only the extremists deserve the hate but majority of Muslims have extreme views, and bad human rights .... among so many other wrong things in the Islamic world which don't help the cause which is already terrible due to the terrorists and the picture they have painted of Islam.

The more extreme a Muslim gets the more the world has to worry. I think only the extremists deserve the hate but majority of Muslims have extreme views, and bad human rights .... among so many other wrong things in the Islamic world which don't help the cause which is already terrible due to the terrorists and the picture they have painted of Islam.

Even the extremists do not deserve to be hated. They just need the full force of the law applied to them, relentlessly.

The west is right when they generalize us as extremists. You know why ? Because we never stand up to the bad eggs. In Germany you get jail if you heil in public and overall in the west there are strong laws against sectarian and racial violence. And if they're not covered by the law the majority atleast condemns the acts of the few. Take the recent Charlottesville incident as an example where every sane white person has stood up to this small group.

As of 2016, only 13% of Pakistan had an unfavorable view of ISIS and keep in mind that we are one if not the most "civilized" Muslim states. Our silence is our crime. Why are Muslim states still funding terrorism. Why is there no lack of control on Islamic laws (take blasphemy law as an example). Why is there still massive support for the taliban in the country even though we've lost thousands to this virus. We need to stop giving people the reason to generalize.

Its a well known fact that around the world the Muslim community is the one that least integrates into the societies where they live. They create ghettos and their own little worlds where they only interact with each other and can at times be hostile towards the locals (irony).

Especially for the Muslim communities in the west , radicalisation is turning out to be a huge problem. At first this was only an issue at home and the middle east but now its hitting every part of the European world as well as North America. They've lost thousands in the past few years because of these terrorist activities.

And perhaps not just terrorism but overall criminal and uncivilised conduct by the community (and yes this usually involves a small amount but they're the ones who stand out ) has really blotted our image on a global scale. The influx of Muslims in Germany showed a spike in sexual assaults and other crimes. British Muslims are known to adopt this behavior (as suggested by another thread some days ago). Local clerics March around the cities calling for the implementation of sharia law.

Which brings me to the question in hand. Do we deserve to be hated ?

Welcome to 1939. Most of Europe had the same attitude about Jews and gypsies. Take it back a few hundred years and western Europe had the same attitude about Catholics and protestants, depending on which side of the divide they fall on.

It's not your fault, this is what you are fed by the media.

I don't mean to be disrespectful when I ask this but how old are you? You shouldn't say your exact age, but an age range will help me explain my point of view better.

15-20
20-25
25-30
30-40
40-50

I accept if you don't wish to provide such detail on a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom