What's new

Developments in Bahrain: Fighting Ensues

Absolutely incredible!!! Led by Saudi Arabia, Sunni majority countries of the GCC have invaded a Shi'ah majority country to prop up a Sunni government -- Can you think of a more stupid decision?? How will Iran respod? I hope with great calm because it is curious that this actio has come immediately after the visit of US defense minister, Gates -- once again from the frying pan into the fire

Seriously, I heard Pakistani troops went to KSA to neutralise the protests by Shias as saudis couldnt do it. And I also heard that how Pak troops handled them and took them under control.

They could NOT handle their own protestors, and are going to BAHRAIN ??

Seriously, I heard Pakistani troops went to KSA to neutralise the protests by Shias as saudis couldnt do it. And I also heard that how Pak troops handled them and took them under control.

this is the 1st time the Gulf is dealing with protest like situations & they are not trained for these situations, while if you look @ subcontinent security forces.. they are trained in controlling mobs.. ofcourse their r situations when these forces cross the line & start using extreme tactics against protesters.. but the bottom line is they do manage to bring the situation under control .. and frankly the establishment is only interested in brining the situation under control by hook or by crook

Bro.. be careful what you post in forum, if you are really in Saudia.. Just a friendly advice.

Bro.. be careful what you post in forum, if you are really in Saudia.. Just a friendly advice.

Yup- i thinking what has happened to another Saudi member 'somebozo'- he was a regular poster- never heard of him since the Egypt uprising-

Let alone this "Shia vs Sunni" bag of cats ... I haven't even gotten myself an adequate handle on the historical "Protestant vs Catholic" going-at-each-other ... and I shamelessly call myself a Christian.

There are people in my own family the Government of PRC spent a lot of dough (which they didn't really have back then unlike the Saudis) "educating" and today can't really tell you what the root causes of the Chinese Civil War barely 60 some odd years ago was truly all about ...

So who stands to gain from this "Persian" vs "Arab" ... "Abbasid" vs "Umayyad" blah blah?

Anyways, Saudi or Iran, my two "uninformed" cents say that there is no "money" in this fight.

But money can be made in making the two fight.

Well I don't know what you are talking about mate, but I was referring to the larger game-plan. This middle East crisis is being orchestrated; not entirely, but at least partially...

Stop listening to emotional morons :) nothing of the sort has happened

Saudis and UAE are sending their forces on the order of someone else it seems.. US has openly come in support of SAUDIs sending their forces.
However i have doubts that these Forces will be able to quell if SHIA majority starts to revolt seriously. If a serious uprising like Egypt and Libya happens , Pakistani Army will be invited to do the dirty Job..or, Atleast a lot of Ex-servicemen of PA will be recruited..

Absolutely incredible!!! Led by Saudi Arabia, Sunni majority countries of the GCC have invaded a Shi'ah majority country to prop up a Sunni government -- Can you think of a more stupid decision?? How will Iran respod? I hope with great calm because it is curious that this actio has come immediately after the visit of US defense minister, Gates -- once again from the frying pan into the fire

They dint invade. Bahrain requested them and above all Iran is already propping trouble in Bahrain and saudia. the Iranian backed miscreants are pouring in to Saudia from Bahrain

what happend between saudi arabia and bahrain is Arab internal affairs . .Saudi Arabia's decision was decisive and strong . .Iran should stop betting on the patience of the Arab countries . .

The regime in Iran hypocrite . .All the world saw how Iran has dealt with its citizens . . We all saw the bodies of Iranians in the streets of Tehran, and we heard their cries . . We all heard what Iranian officials said . . and how they threatened opposetion with a bloodbath . . The whole world knows how Iran handles with the Shia Arabs in Ahwaz
At the same time . . Iran and its lackeys are now lamenting the Shiites in Bahrain . . Saudi Arabia has a long-overdue . . The Iranian expansionist project Should have been addressed long ago

They dint invade. Bahrain requested them and above all Iran is already propping trouble in Bahrain and saudia. the Iranian backed miscreants are pouring in to Saudia from Bahrain

Not possible because Bahrain is an Island and the King Fahd causeway is heavily guarded on either side by Saudi and Bahraini troops.

what the cheat
where is Iran? they sent soldies?
such a joke
Bahrain is using mercenaries and armies and polices from outside its country to keep the dictatorship
and i can see you applaude because you believe the saudi propaganda that Iran is everywhere where shias are
here are shias who are very poor in a rich country owned by a few who didn't care about them
who is to blame? the poor people ?

The Peninsula Shield forces arrived to Bahrain

Saudi Arabia + Qatar + UAE + Kuwait + Oman

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudia is backing Bahrain because the Royal family fears situation similar to Egypt and Libya. .

Dear Freind . . Egyptions, Tunisian, Libyans are all Internal revolutions without external interference . . These revolutions was mainly for economic reasons . . for Bahrain . . Economic level of the people of Bahrain can not be compared with Egyptian or Tunisian . . What is happening in Bahrain is Sectarian strife Caused by Iran

Back
Top Bottom