What's new

Developments in Bahrain: Fighting Ensues

^ Exacty, all those years they were policemen, all of a sudden they are now "mercenaries". What malignment?!

I'm sure there are peaceful protesters and those people should be respected and treated well. However, there are a lot of people in Bahrain taking advantage of the demonstrations and lawlessness and are rioting, involved in mob activity, violence, vandalism, etc. On YouTube a video showing Bahraini "peaceful protesters" ganging up on a single Police vehicle and vandalizing it and breaking glass, jumping on top of it, and then set the car ablaze...Really is that necessary?

I am not taking any sides here, but you think this is how Bahraini police should act? Try and look at both side of picture, and not just through sectarian angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashif, who barely survived the first onslaught, was kidnapped and taken to an empty ground.

Videos posted online show that groups of young men then took turns in kicking and clobbering with sticks Kashif’s lifeless body.

Even though it was apparent that he was dead, the protesters proceeded to mutilate his body, with groups of young men in their SUVs repeatedly running over the corpse.

The incident bore an eerie resemblance to the Sialkot lynching incident, where the onlookers cheered on as the victim was tortured.

No prisoners.

In my opinion, when it comes to violent, savage, barbaric, wild rebels and mobs take no prisoners.

I am not taking any sides here, but you think this is how Bahraini police should act? Try and look at both side of pictures, and not just through sectarian glasses.

IMO, They should act professionally and within authorized force.

Back
Top Bottom