What's new

Developments in Bahrain: Fighting Ensues

Schizophrenia -- Our islamican brigade suffers from it -- Iran's support to Hebzollah, good and glorious in Lebanon, to Hamas in Palestine, but bad in Bahrain? where Shi'ah are a majority?? this from Pakistanis, where Pakistan is the world's second largest Shi'ah country in the world??

Haq? from which one may derive huquq? ----- After all, what is it that these people of Bahrain want?? What's so wrong with it?? What difference does it make if you Shi'ah or Sunni or a damn Martian, so long as you are a citizen??

Hand of Iran? I think a majority of people see the hand of US in this intervention by Saudi Arabia.

oh they see it alright, but the Nishans of this world have long standing beefs with Iran and they will look for every opp to make an azz of themselves.

Pakistani-Bahraini police should protect Pakistani diaspora there. They should crack down on those misbehaving civilians, using violence and chaos. If those Bahraini Shia thugs and gangs think they can get away with beating and attacking innocent, legal Pakistani workers then they should prepare to get beaten and pounded more. They need to be put in their place. Attacking innocent Pakistani workers who contribute to Bahrain's economy should not be tolerated.

Another present courtesy of the Pakistan Fauj -- jobs for ex-servicemen?

Harrowing tale of Pakistani policemen lynched in Bahrain
By Salman Siddiqui
Published: March 21, 2011

Kashif was lynched and murdered by an angry mob when his police unit was ordered to move in against protestors.

KARACHI:

Kashif Mehmood joined the Bahraini police force soon after he graduated from the Pakistani school in Bahrain.

He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps who joined the Bahraini police after migrating from Gujranwala’s Mandi Bahauddin area, some 30 years ago.

No one from Kashif’s family of four siblings and parents could imagine that one day the 20-year-old’s life would be cut short as brutally as it was last Wednesday.

Kashif was lynched and murdered by an angry mob when a police unit, which Kashif was a part of, was ordered to move in against protesters gathered at Pearl Square in Manama.

The nightmare for Kashif’s family, however, did not end at his death. Gruesome images and videos of his death have appeared all over the internet. Many have also posted hateful and racist slogans under them, against the Pakistani community in Bahrain.

“I haven’t slept in days,” says Ali, Kashif’s 18-year-old brother, while speaking
over the phone as he emailed video links of his brother’s murder.

He sounded horrified when he said that houses of Pakistanis, especially those employed with the security forces, were being marked by protesters, to be attacked later.

Kashif, and another Bahraini policeman of Pakistani origin, Farooq Baloch, were on duty together on Wednesday, when an operation against the protesters was launched. Amid the chaos, the two young policemen, armed just with sticks, broke away from their unit and sought help from an approaching ambulance. Little did they know that the rescue van was actually loaded with protestors.

The ambulance ran them over, killing Baloch who had married three months ago and the sole breadwinner for his family.

Kashif, who barely survived the first onslaught, was kidnapped and taken to an empty ground.

Videos posted online show that groups of young men then took turns in kicking and clobbering with sticks Kashif’s lifeless body.

Even though it was apparent that he was dead, the protesters proceeded to mutilate his body, with groups of young men in their SUVs repeatedly running over the corpse.

The incident bore an eerie resemblance to the Sialkot lynching incident, where the onlookers cheered on as the victim was tortured.

Ali says his father sent his mother back to Gujranwala a few days ago. They have yet to tell her that her son died in such a horrific manner.

Both Kashif and Farooq were buried in Bahrain.

Another victim of the protestors’ wrath was the 54-year-old Saifullah Mohammad Ibrahim, who remains in critical condition after being severely injured in the attacks.

He worked in the police department and moved from Punjab decades ago, to settle in Bahrain.

“When [the protestors] took my uncle to the Lulu roundabout, they not only tortured him, but also heckled him for being a Pakistani,” said Maheen, a relative of Saifullah.

While humiliating him, the protesters chanted “Down down Pakistan, go back to your country,” Maheen added.

At least four Bahrainis of Pakistani origin have been reportedly killed and several dozens injured in the on-going crisis.

The security situation in the country remains volatile even though the state claimed that the protest was successfully being put down by Arab League-backed troops.

The main worry, however, for the Pakistani expatriates, is that the friction that this crisis has created in the Bahraini society will take years to repair.

When asked whether his family was considering leaving Bahrain for good, Ali said that although they were in shock, no one is thinking about leaving Bahrain or going back to Pakistan.F
We were born and brought up in Bahrain, how could we just leave our home like that, he said.

“I’m going nowhere. I will join the police force like Kashif,” he added.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 21st, 2011.

Inna lillahi wa inna rajioon

Their deaths should be avenged by bringing the perpetrators to justice.

It's clear by these actions, Bahrain police isn't simply dealing with "peaceful protesters" but violent badmash log, rebels.

If they want to protest do it properly. Now a massive crack down and pounding should be delivered to soften up those "peaceful protesters". Bahrain authorities must permit greater force to be utilized against violent protesters in fact murderers. Police are there to restore order and law, those protesters cannot justify their violence.

Pakistani-Bahraini police should protect Pakistani diaspora there. They should crack down on those misbehaving civilians, using violence and chaos. If those Bahraini Shia thugs and gangs think they can get away with beating and attacking innocent, legal Pakistani workers then they should prepare to get beaten and pounded more. They need to be put in their place. Attacking innocent Pakistani workers who contribute to Bahrain's economy should not be tolerated.

mercenries should be treated like the dogs that they are.
They went their to crack skulls and now they should prepare to get their azzes handed to them. Bahraini people can take care of their own country. They don't need Pakistanis to come their and do their policing work for them just because they are sunnis. As I said before, thank god the Bahrinis are civilized. If it was Libya, Pakistani jets would be returning with body bags on an hourly basis.

They went their to crack skulls and now they should prepare to get their azzes handed to them. Bahraini people can take care of their own country. They don't need Pakistanis to come their and do their policing work for them just because they are sunnis. As I said before, thank god the Bahrinis are civilized. If it was Libya, Pakistani jets would be returning with body bags on an hourly basis.

Many of them are naturalized citizens of Bahrain and work legally. The Bahraini police of Pakistani origin are not mercenary, they work under Bahrain police. It's not external law enforcement but internal law enforcement. They didn't go there to crack skulls, you maligning lying half-wit they went there to work and as policemen it's their job to stop rioters and law breakers. They are trying to restore order as the Government their has requested. Bahraini people should protest peacefully otherwise there will be consequences.

^ Whose discussing the contract? It's really about conduct of protesters, rioters, mobs, vs police.

^ Whose discussing the contract? It's really about conduct of protesters, rioters, mobs, vs police.

I see some .... calling them mercenaries....... which is foolish.... these ppl have been living there since decades.

Also these f...king criminal thugs should be shot if they continue killing ppl.

^ Exacty, all those years they were policemen, all of a sudden they are now "mercenaries". What malignment?!

I'm sure there are peaceful protesters and those people should be respected and treated well. However, there are a lot of people in Bahrain taking advantage of the demonstrations and lawlessness and are rioting, involved in mob activity, violence, vandalism, etc. On YouTube a video showing Bahraini "peaceful protesters" ganging up on a single Police vehicle and vandalizing it and breaking glass, jumping on top of it, and then set the car ablaze...Really is that necessary?

They went their to crack skulls and now they should prepare to get their azzes handed to them. Bahraini people can take care of their own country. They don't need Pakistanis to come their and do their policing work for them just because they are sunnis. As I said before, thank god the Bahrinis are civilized. If it was Libya,Pakistani jets would be returning with body bags on an hourly basis .

stop flaming and trolling...

Why does such a 'beloved' regime need to import foreign soldiers to protect itself from its own people?

I feel bad for the Pakistani migrants, maybe they knew or didn't know what politics is being played by the Sunni dictators. It is also wrong of the protestors to take out their anger on the immigrants who only came looking for a better life.

The real villians are the Al Khalifa despots.

Pakistan should send a couple of Thunders to fix their minds up.

pakistan government should send some troops to get Pakstani people who are traped there, back to pakistan..

A1Kaid.. Thanks Bro.. abii got my BP Up... hehehe but now its cool.. i cant send pm coz of less post.. thanks and take care bro..
have a nice day...

Back
Top Bottom