What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbiasedopinion

Reaction score
Country
India
I have noticed some of the members (especially from other side of the border) have very derogatory signature with very abusive language towards Indians/Hindus/Indian PM/ Indian Army etc etc.

For example this guy @Zarrar Alvi

" कुत्ता मोदी कुत्ता "
(Indian Infantry )

As per the forum rules insulting a head of state is not acceptable.

Also, i want to point out, this kind of content in signature can result in defence.pk banned in India as its open secret that this site is under the Intelligence Agency of India and insults to Indian PM will result in ban.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus please take suitable action to not let this site banned and risking in reducing the considerable amount of traffic and sizeable amount of members from India because of over immaturity of some members.

I have noticed some of the members (especially from other side of the border) have very derogatory signature with very abusive language towards Indians/Hindus/Indian PM/ Indian Army etc etc.

" कुत्ता मोदी कुत्ता "
(Indian Infantry )

Also, i want to point out, this kind of content in signature can result in defence.pk banned in India as its open secret that this site is under the Intelligence Agency of India and insults to Indian PM will result in ban.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus please take suitable action to not let this site banned and risking in reducing the considerable amount of traffic and sizeable amount of members from India because of over immaturity of some members.

Yeah, if someone file a PIL against this site, I am damn sure court rule out a ban.

I am going to find a lawyer. :P

" कुत्ता मोदी कुत्ता "
(Indian Infantry )

Go ban defence.pk! In India!
& shut your hell up!

Yeah, if someone file a PIL against this site, I am damn sure court rule out a ban.

I am going to find a lawyer. :P
Do it, fast Maybe it's too late?
Cause your military establishment. Don't want that ban, That's where your little head with little dreams gets washed out.

You thinking DoT seeing this site?

Lol, you dont understand economics. Do you?
Sorry, it's not a Bollywood movie, come out your, Bollywood economic mindset!

Do it, fast Maybe it's too late?
Cause your military establishment. Don't want that ban, That's where your little head with little dreams gets washed out.
Ask this same question from this site owner. How many hits they getting from Indian IPs?

Sorry, it's not a Bollywood movie, come out your, Bollywood economic mindset!
Lol, do you think site owner doing a charity for you here?

Don't make too much noise over a few remarks please. Understand that their 'derogatory' remarks are just the literal manifestation of their inability to see us as their equals, and even more, our nation surpassing them.

And yeah, it's not their fault: it's just the degenerate mindset, the repulsive family background from whence they come, wherein I'm certain they refer to each other with such 'insults'. Degenerate people with degenerate grooming, you seriously can't expect the caliber of a gentleman from them

So based on a signature of a commentator on PDF, this site can get banned in India.....................

What else to expect, you have very good track record of this, banning players, actors, mistreating Pakistanis.

I thought India supported the idea of free speech????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom