What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask this same question from this site owner. How many hits they getting from Indian IPs?

Lol, do you think site owner doing a charity for you here?
Sure He wants to become a Bollywood superstar? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So based on a signature of a commentator on PDF, this site can get banned in India.....................

What else to expect, you have very good track record of this, banning players, actors, mistreating Pakistanis.

I thought India supported the idea of free speech????
That an IT Act 2000 bro, if someone take a printout and file a PIL, then definitely its a ban.

But no prob. we have tor. :P

Do you understand sarcasm? :o:
I am the of one of my kind here, ask some of your sormaa, s about me!
Yes Sure, you mean the temple of Modi jee!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Don't you see I am destroying this thread

Will you appreciate a similar reference to Jinnah ?

Since when did Jinnah and Modi become contemporaries? Say anything about Nawaz, or Imran or Altaf or Zardari instead I will join you but Modi ======> Jinnah is no comparison sorry

However, Gandhi ========> Jinnah is a valid comparison.

What do you say my online friend @WishLivePak ?

Since when did Jinnah and Modi become contemporaries? Say anything about Nawaz, or Imran or Altaf or Zardari instead I will join you but Modi ======> Jinnah is no comparison sorry

It was just basic analogy.

Bhavnao ko samjho.

There are so many Indians on PDF doing exactly the same thing,nonetheless they should do something about this.Hope my signature is not offensive.
If they are doing it they should be stopped and action should be taken. Report them but report Pakistani members too. Do you like if someone around the world use the same kind of words for your leader whom public support or you support?

I was expecting a reply like this.

We appreciate the leaders we elect. They may not be prefect and get brickbats as you may have noticed Modi does & MMS did, but dragging them down to such levels shows a lot about someone who does.

You do not have to be a contemporary to be respected

No Pakistani would change his signature. No matter how derogatory the signature is, it isn't as derogatory as the posts of Indians on this forum.

So STFU. We won't change our signature. Ziada auqat kia dai di in ko to khud ko is forum ka damad samajh kar naye naye nakhrai kar rahai hain.

Do you like if someone around the world use the same kind of words for your leader whom public support or you support?
Don't promote such things or will,and no i wont like it.

See my Pherend . for you Jinnah is Quaid e Azam but for me he is a nobody (sorry for being blunt ). however it doesn't give me a leverage to Insult Jinnah.

Same goes for Modi. for u, he is nobody but for us he is highly respectable man,

I hope u are getting the drift :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom