What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting a reply like this.

We appreciate the leaders we elect. They may not be prefect and get brickbats as you may have noticed Modi does & MMS did, but dragging them down to such levels shows a lot about someone who does.

You do not have to be a contemporary to be respected

Back then people respected human life, they did not pass comments like "felt the same pain on killing of Muslims like I feel the pain on killing of a puppy..........."

So for me if a person can compare human life to a puppy then he should not have any objection on being called an adult puppy.

lol, its law bro. Its not "batangar".

I dont know how much DoT watching this site, but they have very sharp sight in fb.

DoT who the hell are they? Man you are living in a police state :(

@Imran Rashid
this is not choti si bat atleast for india..
i rasided same topic many times with mod but they have silent approval
you dont respect indivual fine you cant derogt sinuslt position that too consitiutinal postion as pm and presidnet etc..
people gave thir life to get india and pak ... and essece is its consittition
so if you insult consittuinal postion you insult those people who died for that
--
i second with member here
new govt is very much in to tech..
they just banned few site for anti national campaign and copyeigt sue iundert indina it act.
so it genuine and serious concern

Back then people respected human life, they did not pass comments like "felt the same pain on killing of Muslims like I feel the pain on killing of a puppy..........."

So for me if a person can compare human life to a puppy then he should not have any objection on being called an adult puppy.

DoT who the hell are they? Man you are living in a police state :(
--
Nation is imp
freedom is not absolute..
we just shut site but you saw what other do when other dont accept your view in frace ...
so better shut site than taking life

See my Pherend . for you Jinnah is Quaid e Azam but for me he is a nobody (sorry for being blunt ). however it doesn't give me a leverage to Insult Jinnah.

Same goes for Modi. for u, he is nobody but for us he is highly respectable man,

I hope u are getting the drift :D:D:D

Okay but he still is a politician ................... why so respect for him? Reasons

See my Pherend . for you Jinnah is Quaid e Azam but for me he is a nobody (sorry for being blunt ). however it doesn't give me a leverage to Insult Jinnah.

Same goes for Modi. for u, he is nobody but for us he is highly respectable man,

I hope u are getting the drift :D:D:D

Well put.

What we think about Jinnah is pretty well known to you guys.

But we do not abuse your hospitality.

Why not similarly learn how to be good hosts?

If another country's name is in someone's signature, it shows their obsession with that country and mindset he represents.

An avatar and signature is supposed to be the identity and the outlook and if that is abusive or obsessive that person is more likely to be a worthless scum who has nothing as an identity to be representative of that country in a forum that has international members from all around.

Okay but he still is a politician ................... why so respect for him? Reasons

He is the head of our nation, My pherend !!!

An elected leader. . .a representative of almost 1.3 billion ppl. . . .thats why :D:D:D

I wonder if it has been noticed..Indians may castigate each other any amount but when a non Indian does that to a fellow India we all rally around to protect him.

This applies to our elected leaders too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom