What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sire, we 're taught that with every right comes a responsibility.

Mademoiselle this same argument gets shot down by your countrymen when we present it in context of Charlie Hebdo.

Salajeet kha k ay ho ka ........ :azn:
Nahi yaar. We r fed up of these losers talking bout banning Indians from this International forum.

They think that Pakistani zameendari style works here too. Everything related to Pakistan is apne Baap ka Maal.

They speak as if they own this website and forum. 2 kaudi ke log.

Mademoiselle this same argument gets shot down by your countrymen when we present it in context of Charlie Hebdo.
I am here to speak for my country...and not country-men. :)

Nahi yaar. We r fed up of these losers talking bout banning Indians from this International forum.

They think that Pakistani zameendari style works here too. Everything related to Pakistan is apne Baap ka Maal.

They speak as if they own this website and forum. 2 kaudi ke log.
Why do you've to loose your cool?
We cant drill sense into everyone, isnt it?
Webby is a good admin and will take appropriate action. Many profiles had been reported in the past and he has taken action on it.
@unbiasedopinion
There's a report option on every profile.You can report a signature from that tab too.

I am here to speak for my country...and not country-men. :)

But here on this same thread @third eye said something like

I wonder if it has been noticed..Indians may castigate each other any amount but when a non Indian does that to a fellow India we all rally around to protect him.

This applies to our elected leaders too.

Ghaddari ki saza janat ho na babwua?

But here on this same thread @third eye said something like

Ghaddari ki saza janat ho na babwua?
Well I agree to what @third eye had to say. And when we attack in swarms, then be assured that we attack to protect the name of our country and not a particular person. :)
Your post was about my country and ergo I interfered.

Well I agree to what @third eye had to say. And when we attack in swarms, then be assured that we attack to protect the name of our country and not a particular person. :)

Good Girl !

Okay. Then be advised don't ever think of attacking me in swarms I keep my pesticide (no offense) lock and loaded at all times. :butcher:

To bol raha hoon na. Aukaat dikhao apni Pakistani hone ki. Try ban all Indians from this forum. Challenge accepted?

What challenge? I am not the forum mod or admin. Warna to tumhain is forum ko bhi kholnai na daita. Join karna to bohat door ki baat hai.

Okay. Then be advised don't ever think of attacking me in swarms I keep my pesticide (no offense) lock and loaded at all times. :butcher:
I also keep "hit". :lol:

What challenge? I am not the forum mod or admin. Warna to tumhain is forum ko bhi kholnai na daita. Join karna to bohat door ki baat hai.
Sorry to rain on your party...but aap ka new launched forum kitne din chalta??? :lol:

To bol raha hoon na. Aukaat dikhao apni Pakistani hone ki. Try ban all Indians from this forum. Challenge accepted?
--
dear cool down..
let mod take call to ban anyone..
so chill
leave it..

--
heee.
ask mods to elevate to mods team then talk..
keep your bravodo tho yourself..
you tag line say more about you..
how your life is ...

all members
instead focusing on issue we getting personal .. it not needed not desired
so be on topic
fight for idea but not with perosn..
peace ..........
peace .. .....

Missed the trees for the wood s, my friend.

Gandhi & Nehru were leaders whom we elected / cheished.

Modi too is one among them - elected yes, Cherished .. maybe.

As for the rest, refer post No 45.
he is still not equal too Mr Jinnah, so if you call NS Kutta like a poster did above, there will be no reaction, if you say something about Jinnah I will report you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom