What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Imran Rashid
this is not choti si bat atleast for india..
i rasided same topic many times with mod but they have silent approval
you dont respect indivual fine you cant derogt sinuslt position that too consitiutinal postion as pm and presidnet etc..
people gave thir life to get india and pak ... and essece is its consittition
so if you insult consittuinal postion you insult those people who died for that
--
i second with member here
new govt is very much in to tech..
they just banned few site for anti national campaign and copyeigt sue iundert indina it act.
so it genuine and serious concern

Okay so you want your PM and President to be respected right? Then how do you explain this??

World of an Indian cartoonist!: Double trouble for MMS!

Okay but he still is a politician ................... why so respect for him? Reasons
--
who run democracy.. demon?
jiiah was also politician so you hate him being politician ? so is Gandhi, nehru ... who were they politiician ..

Okay so you want your PM and President to be respected right? Then how do you explain this??

World of an Indian cartoonist!: Double trouble for MMS!
--
is it abuse ?
its cartoon site..
did he used derogetrary words... vulgar message .. belwo the belt behaviour ?
no..
its just fun..being funny .. that shodul be relstihsip ..
you make fun of you own people.. but you dont insult and use abusve to you loved one right

Its freedom of speech.

But abusing or blaming without proof is other thing.

Now these are double standards okay, If PM or President is to be respected then it should be across the board no matter who so ever is holding that position.

Now these are double standards okay, If PM or President is to be respected then it should be across the board no matter who so ever is holding that position.
Yes these are. And people in India actually raising voice against IT Act, about its ambiguity and suppression of freedom of speech.

--
is it abuse ?
its cartoon site..
did he used derogetrary words... vulgar message .. belwo the belt behaviour ?
no..
its just fun..being funny .. that shodul be relstihsip ..
you make fun of you own people.. but you dont insult and use abusve to you loved one right

He fcuking distorted the cute face of Manmohan Singh and you are worried about abuse.................

Look at what cruelty he has shown while drawing MMS face ...... sheer violation of human rights I would say

Don't make too much noise over a few remarks please. Understand that their 'derogatory' remarks are just the literal manifestation of their inability to see us as their equals, and even more, our nation surpassing them.

And yeah, it's not their fault: it's just the degenerate mindset, the repulsive family background from whence they come, wherein I'm certain they refer to each other with such 'insults'. Degenerate people with degenerate grooming, you seriously can't expect the caliber of a gentleman from them

Your statement is true to large extent.

A guy long ago nicely described personality of such guys and the real reasons of their hatred.

He fcuking distorted the cute face of Manmohan Singh and you are worried about abuse.................

Look at what cruelty he has shown while drawing MMS face ...... sheer violation of human rights I would say
Lol.

Will you appreciate a similar reference to Jinnah ?
are you stupid or just an idiot?
Modi is not the Father of the Nation, Gandhi is, did we say anything wrong about Gandhi? if u wanna insult NS, knock yourself out, cuz NS is equal to Modi

are you stupid or just an idiot?
Modi is not the Father of the Nation, Gandhi is, did we say anything wrong about Gandhi? if u wanna insult NS, knock yourself out, cuz NS is equal to Modi

I consider myself neither stupid nor an idiot.

I do consider myself unfortunate to have deal with posts such as yours.

Maybe if you read the 57 posts before yours you may have got the drift.

I consider myself neither stupid nor an idiot.

I do consider myself unfortunate to have deal with posts such as yours.

Maybe if you read the 57 posts before yours you may have got the drift.
i read them all and no where did i find anything offensive to either Gandhi or Nehru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom