What's new

Derogatory signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you stupid or just an idiot?
Modi is not the Father of the Nation, Gandhi is, did we say anything wrong about Gandhi? if u wanna insult NS, knock yourself out, cuz NS is equal to Modi
Kutta Nawaz Sharif. :p:

i read them all and no where did i find anything offensive to either Gandhi or Nehru

Missed the trees for the wood s, my friend.

Gandhi & Nehru were leaders whom we elected / cheished.

Modi too is one among them - elected yes, Cherished .. maybe.

As for the rest, refer post No 45.

'Kutta Modi Kutta' sic
thats wrong.
such signatures show lack of intellect and imagination. if you have to show your opposition or difference then do it in a civilized way to avoid making this place a fish market

now you are same as those who confuse Modi with an animal,

thats wrong.
such signatures show lack of intellect and imagination. if you have to show your opposition or difference then do it in a civilized way to avoid making this place a fish market

Speaking of imagination, how about Muck Fodi?

that said .. should someone make a signature

Nawaz Modi Bhai Bhai ? Trollolololol

Speaking of imagination, how about Muck Fodi?
I am not even going there.. this is down right obscene and wrong

Nawaz Modi Bhai Bhai is as far as I will go and I think it will hurt a lot of sentiments in India but at least it wont be termed vulgar..

OR WOULD IT?

See my Pherend . for you Jinnah is Quaid e Azam but for me he is a nobody (sorry for being blunt ). however it doesn't give me a leverage to Insult Jinnah.

Same goes for Modi. for u, he is nobody but for us he is highly respectable man,

I hope u are getting the drift :D:D:D

A big NO flend, you can't compare Jinnah with some one like Modi. For us he's the father of nation and we revere him like you do Gandhi. At best you can compare Modi with Nawaz as they are both selected PMs of their respective countries. ... and i hope ''Achey din come to you soon''. :enjoy:

that said .. should someone make a signature

Nawaz Modi Bhai Bhai ? Trollolololol

Nawaz Modi Bhai Bhai is as far as I will go and I think it will hurt a lot of sentiments in India but at least it wont be termed vulgar..

OR WOULD IT?
Lame ,,its nothing offensive. :kiss3:

Thanks. I thought so too. So was wondering why it was allowed.

OR WOULD IT?

He is your PM. Modi ji is ours. If the two can actually become close enough to be called brothers, I for one would not complain or find anything obscene or vulgar about it. Your problems with Nawaz Sharif are exactly that - yours. I personally am quite ambivalent about him.

Similarly the problems some of our countrymen have with Modi should be ours and ours only. Yet we see the age old thekedari syndrome running strong in some of your side. Which is really not appreciated, because we see through the motivations and the reality of the sentiments involved.

Muck is an English word and Fodi you know what Fodi is or ask some Punjabi

Aaj janaab aap lawyer ban gaye hain. Dharti par waapis aaye jannab (copied this from the hilarious Pakistani airplane video)

It was an example.

Interesting choice of an example nevertheless.

You thinking DoT seeing this site?

Lol, you dont understand economics. Do you?

I'm sure DOT is watching . I think the full block will come in soon. Just a matter of time.

Sorry, it's not a Bollywood movie, come out your, Bollywood economic mindset!

Of couse sitting in Thailand you can talk all the trash you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom