What's new

Muslim techie beaten to death in Pune, 7 men of Hindu outfit held

No one can guarantee that society will be free from criminals ..but justice should be delivered .. if compensation given to affected family and culprits are booked according to law no one should be complaining ..

I you don't apply,you won't get in ? I think it's not really nuclear physics.

For every single vacancy in the army there are thousands who apply and do not make it. You make it sound as if everyone who applies automatically gets in.

For every single vacancy in the army there are thousands who apply and do not make it. You make it sound as if everyone who applies automatically gets in.
Isn't that what you claimed about MOUNTAIN PEOPLE!

Exams got over last month - Results ka wait ho raha hai...My Signature has nothing to do with Exams/Results. Waheguru ka assra toh puri life kay liye hai! :girl_wacko:
:unsure:

:laughcry:

Isn't that what you claimed about MOUNTAIN PEOPLE!

No that was not my claim. When it has to choose between a plainsman and a mountain guy, the choice is obviously the mountain guy. Say because of greater physical fitness, endurance, and stamina of a mountain dweller as compared to a plainsman. But it does not follow that the army will automatically recruit all mountain people just because they apply.

My friend's friend was killed by his Muslim girlfriends family on a road. Media never mentioned that case.

There are lakhs of cases like the above one.

"There are three gates leading to Hell - lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul" [Bhagvad- Gita , Chapter 16]

Somebody should tell these "Hindu soldiers" that according to Hinduism, they are going to Hell

"There are three gates leading to Hell - lust, anger and greed. Every sane man should give these up, for they lead to the degradation of the soul" [Bhagvad- Gita , Chapter 16]

Somebody should tell these "Hindu soldiers" that according to Hinduism, they are going to Hell

Somebody should tell you anger is a valid response to being threatened. It is a survival instinct without which all living beings would have perished. Also hell is Hinduism is not permanent vacation spot unlike in Abrahamic religions.

My friend's friend was killed by his Muslim girlfriends family on a road. Media never mentioned that case.

There are lakhs of cases like the above one.
yea thats true..... media only complains when so called something happened with muslims only..... in Gujarat only they forget hindu was killed by muslims first .

Somebody should tell you anger is a valid response to being threatened. It is a survival instinct without which all living beings would have perished. Also hell is Hinduism is not permanent vacation spot unlike in Abrahamic religions.

Don't tell me. Tell Lord Krshna'. I just quoted the Supreme Lord's words :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom