What's new

Delusional Indians - Planning of 'Mission Pakistan'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF attacked the mutki terrorists camps which happened to be in india because india was supporting mutki terrorists.

Provide some proof for that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Do you know PAF airstrikes came in J&K, Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat far away from East Pakistan.

I WONDER WHERE THE MODS ARE?

I REPORT THE POSTS BUT NO ACTION BEEN TAKEN?

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Elmo.

Here comes another student of india TV & shiv sena.

Because india was training mutki terrorists since March 1971. Pakistan had to destroy those camps.

did you asked mods before posting such a stupid thread???

What did you get by posting this thread. Indians again proved that pakistan lost all the wars in its entire history

Last edited by a moderator:
Many in Pak Army didn't liked Pervaiz Musharraf & for the first time i'm hearing this Gulzar Kiyani. Use your brain why Mush will force NS when he was in winning position? He even spend days in the territory liberated. NS went to Clinton as he was offered $$ & then he was overthrown, after that his trial happened & he accepted all charges & kept his mouth shut. If Mush had forced him he would've claimed it, even now he is in power, if such thing happen he would've claim it already.

Who told you Pakistan was winning, the peaks were falling in India's lap one by one and when Tololing fell, Musharraf realized the defeat. Musharraf kept his role secret to save himself from public anger. :lol::lol::lol: Gulzar Jamshed Kiani's interview is on youtube.

@thread..... identity crisis.... lolz... satisfying ego by posting some captured jeeps etc.... even though result is otherwise...lolz... funny people...no shame at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom