What's new

See how Indian Media is Crying on Shot Down of their Drone by Pakistan

Can some one buy India a proper drone? They are embarrassing themselves.

Actually, you are an idiot because you are the typical reactionary Indian who posts before reading or thinking whenever it is regarding Pakistan. All of my past posts have referred to the drone NOT being operated by the Indian military and most likely by a civilian enthusiast.. but if your messed up dna would allow you to see that is another matter.
even if its of some civilian enthisiasts from our side, the start of the debate was with this claim.thats what we have been claiming its not true
Pakistan military shoots down Indian 'spy drone' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I think Pakistan should go ahead with the case against India for using this drone.. Its a very good opportunity guys, I dont know why your Govt. is not pressing charges against India in UN on the basis of this 'Vital Evidence'.. :D

Is there any possibility that (whatever its manufacturing origin and whether the Indian army use this type of drones or not) Indian Army might has used it as a deception ? I mean it is a high possibility that Indian army might had thought to use a Chinese Drone which is not in its use so that it could have a facepalm even if shot down? may be it was done to check Pakistani alertness ?

@Oscar
@DESERT FIGHTER

Actually, you are an idiot because you are the typical reactionary Indian who posts before reading or thinking whenever it is regarding Pakistan. All of my past posts have referred to the drone NOT being operated by the Indian military and most likely by a civilian enthusiast.. but if your messed up dna would allow you to see that is another matter.

you are posting without reading my reply.. i have already said that there is zero chance for any civilins using a drone in the india-pak border.. that too in J&K.. because of the large military presence. you think a civilian can fly a 300m range UAV in inda pakistan border?? near 300m to inda pakistan border is a suicide point, particularly in J&K. so there is no way a civilian operates a UAV in that region... at-least not from indian side(because the 500m distance b/w the actual border and loc fencing is a high security area, people can go there only after security checking.

Is there any possibility that (whatever its manufacturing origin and whether the Indian army use this type of drones or not) Indian Army might has used it as a deception ? I mean it is a high possibility that Indian army might had thought to use a Chinese Drone which is not in its use so that it could have a facepalm even if shot down? may be it was done to check Pakistani alertness ?

@Oscar
@DESERT FIGHTER

lol.. indian army use a UAV which have only 300m range to do surveillance on pakistan??:lol: aerostat radar used in that area have a surveillance range of 100km. so you think india need a Chinese junk just to shot down by pakistan army??

Indian army handheld drone in kashmir (arania encounter) not some cheap Chinese crap

297087-daypics-281114-ra6.jpeg

Very unlikely. This particular toy drone does not fly very high & could really be brought down by anyone with a weapon, let alone an army like Pakistan's(Not much evidence of it being "shot down" either, doesn't look badly damaged).

It is a Phantom 3, which is a very expensive high end drone only known to proper enthusiasts and not terror groups or fat bribe accepting policemen.. and clearly neither the Pakistani Rangers either.

$1000 is expensive?
Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 1080p HD Video Camera: Camera & Photo

:lol:now these inferior complex and deluded Indian started to blame on made in China drone```lol,

Dajiang is the world leading drone developer, takes more than 50% of world commercial drone market```the one the primitive Indian army used was the low end line of its family

so professional :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom