What's new

Delusional Indians - Planning of 'Mission Pakistan'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah we know that you ******* have won all the war. Not only Indo-pak wars but Korean war, Balkan war, Falklands war, 1st and 2nd world war, Crimean war, Russia–Georgia war etc etc. List of Indian victories is huge. :rolleyes:

As much i like your generosity- I think we must stick to real history. So India as a nation has won exactly 4 wars against pakistan.

Thank you for the support though.

LOL and sahrif served the master's order and withdrawn army like a good boy :lol:

your sharif was even not aware where the pakistani armies are wandering in kashmir, he tagd his own armies as Tribals!!!

HAVE SOME SHAME!!!

Yes unfortunately NS or Zardari or any Pakistani polititions are not like indian polititions who think for their country first, Pakistani polititions listen to those who throw money on them & so NS accepted Clinton offer.

1948 Pakistan gets hold of big part of Kashmir, 65 indian coward troops attacked Lahore at night where there were no Pakistani troops & when Pakistani troops arrived your army was crushed miles into your territory, 99 Pakistan liberated Kargil & was thrashing indian troops when your vajapayee begged Clinton to intervene & though Pakistan had won on grounds but lost diplomatically & NS corrupt regime ordered army to withdraw after which his govt was over thrown.

Coward ???? Are you retard of some thing else

war was officially announced btw both countries and if your army was fool enough to leave you area unguarded then why its our fault??

Even that war started by you and as always happened got nothing J&K remained with India.

The second was a natural consequence of the first. ;)

These people & channels gets money from india as recently a thread was also posted here(search for it), they are not considered neutral at all. They speak what they get money for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^and thread????? title???????? ain't it is offensive???????

What's wrong with thread title? I see dozens of indians saying 'delusional Pakistanis' every day on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here comes the student of Shiv sena & india tv.:lol:

Dude it is not us who are delusional, your country won no war except 71. 48, 65 & 99 all you lost & begged UN & US for cease fire. Remember 99 when your Vajapayee begged Clinton to pressure Pakistani PM to withdraw, your army personnal were being crushed right & left as all top positions were under PA control.

It was Pervez Musharraf who pleaded to Nawaz Sharif to go before Bill Clinton and get a ceasefire. It was revealed by Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani. :laughcry:

Coward ???? Are you retard of some thing else

war was officially announced btw both countries and if your army was fool enough to leave you area unguarded then why its our fault??

Even that war started by you and as always happened got nothing J&K remained with India.

Mr retard war was happening in disputed territory & in daylight, indian coward army attacked unguarded settled border & that also at night time, but still was thrown miles into your territory.

These people & channels gets money from india as recently a thread was also posted here(search for it), they are not considered neutral at all. They speak what they get money for.

What's wrong with thread title? I see dozens of indians saying 'delusional Pakistanis' every day on this forum.

Whatever.

Frankly, for me defeating Pakistan is no big achievement at all. It doesn't matter to me.

I just want terrorists from there not blowing up in India. Rest I couldn't care less.

Mr retard war was happening in disputed territory & in daylight, indian coward army attacked unguarded settled border & that also at night time, but still was thrown miles into your territory.

That mean your airfroce was coward who attacked Indian posts in 71 in night?? even without any official declaration of war??

It was Pervez Musharraf who pleaded to Nawaz Sharif to go before Bill Clinton and get a ceasefire. It was revealed by Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani. :laughcry:

Revealed? lol

Even your media of that time was saying Vajapayee called & discuss the matter with Clinton & after that Clinton deal with NS to withdraw in return of $$. PA was in victory position why would Musharraf ask NS this. Mush later over throw him & that time NS could've tell the world that Mush send him to US but he knows the truth.

1948 Pakistan gets hold of big part of Kashmir, 65 indian coward troops attacked Lahore at night where there were no Pakistani troops & when Pakistani troops arrived your army was crushed miles into your territory, 99 Pakistan liberated Kargil & was thrashing indian troops when your vajapayee begged Clinton to intervene & though Pakistan had won on grounds but lost diplomatically & NS corrupt regime ordered army to withdraw after which his govt was over thrown.

hahahaha... Occupied Empty Indian army posts... and when IA kicked run back to Puppet master... sit on lap... atleast some people don't have shame to claim false... huh

Indo-pak war going on this thread! Lets see who wins!

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom