What's new

Delusional Indians - Planning of 'Mission Pakistan'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mean your airfroce was coward who attacked Indian posts in 71 in night?? even without any official declaration of war??

PAF attacked the mutki terrorists camps which happened to be in india because india was supporting mutki terrorists.

Before talking about Indian education system ..... Ask your government or army if they won 3 wars then how J&K still hold by India ????

Every time you were kicked out of J&K and this is a ultimate truth ....

Honestly it should be good thing, we should fry to find how this can be done more. This is solve world problem. Two people fight and both win. I am happily accepting defeat in all wars including 1971. I am satisfied with what I have and they have after our defeat.

These people & channels gets money from india as recently a thread was also posted here(search for it), they are not considered neutral at all. They speak what they get money for.

What's wrong with thread title? I see dozens of indians saying 'delusional Pakistanis' every day on this forum.

Never mind.. live in your Lala land... i don't have problem...

:rofl:
Seems like indian education system teaches them all this...now i know where these all delusional PDF trolls come from. Look at that delusional idiot anchor person who says, 'india Pakistan ko 4 bar shikast de chuka hai':omghaha: india won only 71 war rest all 3 wars it lost badly. And look at that parliamentarian who says 'Pakistan ki charbi bohat barh gaye hai', seems like these delusional souls are too much frustrated & i love it.:smitten:

:rofl::lol:

What you guys have to say on this.
@king Mamba @DESERT FIGHTER @Abu Zolfiqar @Aeronaut @Leader @darkinsky @Patriot @Desert Fox @Secur @haviZsultan @Armstrong @Hyperion @Spring Onion @Oscar @HRK @chauvunist @PWFI @Pak-one @Areesh @cb4 @mr420 @Imran Khan @RazPaK

oh bhai masla kya.....let them come to have some sweet......it is occasion of eid.....after all we are famous for hospitality....:cheers:

BTW all this hype is for internal audience because of coming elections.....:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha... Occupied Empty Indian army posts... and when IA kicked run back to Pupper master... sit on lap... atleast some people don't have shame to claim false... huh

did'nt knew IA was made up of puppys, thanks for revealing.

@Aeronaut please cut off this uncivilized post.

Seems like indian education system teaches them all this...now i know where these all delusional PDF trolls come from. Look at that delusional idiot anchor person who says, 'india Pakistan ko 4 bar shikast de chuka hai':omghaha: india won only 71 war rest all 3 wars it lost badly. And look at that parliamentarian who says 'Pakistan ki charbi bohat barh gaye hai', seems like these delusional souls are too much frustrated & i love it.:smitten:

@king Mamba @DESERT FIGHTER @Abu Zolfiqar @Aeronaut @Leader @darkinsky @Patriot @Desert Fox @Secur @haviZsultan @Armstrong @Hyperion @Spring Onion @Oscar @HRK @chauvunist @PWFI @Pak-one @Areesh @cb4 @mr420 @Imran Khan @RazPaK

they are the delusional breed :laughcry:

Quoted for truth.

Pak holds 33,000 sq miles of territory of Kashmir since 1947 which you claim your own territory and you couldn't take it from Pak in any of the war.

You should have taken your territory back in any of the 4 wars you have won. You failed to take your territory back in any war but never forget to claim 4 wins.

Revealed? lol

Even your media of that time was saying Vajapayee called & discuss the matter with Clinton & after that Clinton deal with NS to withdraw in return of $$. PA was in victory position why would Musharraf ask NS this. Mush later over throw him & that time NS could've tell the world that Mush send him to US but he knows the truth.

Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani belonged to Pakistani army. It was Nawaz Sharif who ran to Washington(forced by Pervez Musharraf secretly), Vajpayee was in India all the time.

PAF attacked the mutki terrorists camps which happened to be in india because india was supporting mutki terrorists.

In first post of this thread you talk about Indian education system ... you should go and attend some good school.

Your coward (by your own logic) airforce attacked our west front without any declaration of war in night.... that mean you yourself declaring your forces coward :lol:

fuckoff2.jpg

...........:whistle:

I'm not living in your b-room dear, am i?

If you don't have prob why trolling in here?

the thread it's self stupid... and trolling here never mind.. that too you are asking me... We accepted our defeat with china.. but some guys have no shame at all..

Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani belonged to Pakistani army. It was Nawaz Sharif who ran to Washington(forced by Pervez Musharraf secretly), Vajpayee was in India all the time.

Many in Pak Army didn't liked Pervaiz Musharraf & for the first time i'm hearing this Gulzar Kiyani. Use your brain why Mush will force NS when he was in winning position? He even spend days in the territory liberated. NS went to Clinton as he was offered $$ & then he was overthrown, after that his trial happened & he accepted all charges & kept his mouth shut. If Mush had forced him he would've claimed it, even now he is in power, if such thing happen he would've claim it already.

the thread it's self stupid... and trolling here never mind.. that too you are asking me... We accepted our defeat with china.. but some guys have no shame at all..

We accepted our defeat in 71 but some shameless countries have no shame they are feed lies by their media & army propaganda & they keep that delusional f@rting rot their brains. I pity those people.

india win all 4 wars fought with pakistan. pls don't troll, check on google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom