What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are freedom fighters fighting for their rights they are struggling for independence since long time even before independence struggle started against British they deserve to be independent but India occupied their land and they are struggling against the aggression of Indian forces.
i dont want to make it a *ick mesuring contest and derail the tread by posting similar things in Pakistan,the point is as i said why dont people from from other parts protest for a terrorist in J & K other than few pockets in srinagar.
They can try for Independence all they want,they will be crushed by Kashmiries them selfs,now they have attacked the J & K police who are also kashmiries,this is how militancy in punjab got wiped out,they attacked the local police men.

about gillani and others do you know why they boycott election,because last time they contested in elections they dint get any seats.how can they be peoples represtative,who cannot win any seats in elections.

End of the days kashmiries are the one suffering.
Poor kids ,feel sorry for them.because of few everyone has to suffer.

By saying that you are justifying the acts of Indian forces against Kashmiri Muslims ?
Indian forces only act on anti national forces not Muslims. They also live in Jammu and ladakh but we see no violence there.
Beef ban what else you want to know.
Beef ban is a ban regulated by a state.you can go to another state to eat beef
658px-Status_of_cow_slaughter_in_India.png

No, because coming from you, they will think that you mean it seriously. Nobody thinks of lowlife as being capable of sarcasm.

Where were they when wars were being fought? Under their beds?

If you sit and explain that Aryan can of worms you will become the Indian facepalm among our Pakistani friends.

So leave it to Pakistanis.

If you carefully notice black man top the list. Indians and Chinese both carry 20% of worlds population and hence the sample is not reflective of its true nature.

So either Pakistanis have black genes or is it because of cousin Marraige?
:lol::lol:
Yeah indians have tiny dicks because there are so many of you and Pakistanis have much bigger dicks because of cousin marriage

Well done!! You must be a vedic scientist

What a professional answer is this?

@django
Does this person deserve to be a Professional title holder?
Slumdog millionaire...

Last time I was harsh with you, you went off crying. Since then I've tried not to retort directly to you.

Make up your mind. If you are going to be a storm-trooper, be prepared to catch it in the neck, without regard to your gender. Or else stop being abusive. This is your first and last warning.

If you sit and explain that Aryan can of worms you will become the Indian facepalm among our Pakistani friends.

So leave it to Pakistanis.

No. Not possible. You already grabbed that position.

If you carefully notice black man top the list. Indians and Chinese both carry 20% of worlds population and hence the sample is not reflective of its true nature.

That survey is nonsense

Will they measure ALL the 600 Million Men in India :woot:

Last time I was harsh with you, you went off crying. Since then I've tried not to retort directly to you.

Make up your mind. If you are going to be a storm-trooper, be prepared to catch it in the neck, without regard to your gender. Or else stop being abusive. This is your first and last warning.

No. Not possible. You already grabbed that position.

You have been doing since 2009.

:lol::lol:
Yeah indians have tiny dicks because there are so many of you and Pakistanis have much bigger dicks because of cousin marriage

Well done!! You must be a vedic scientist

There could be genetic defect in inbreeding. Science proves that. So maybe Pakistanis got reverse effect?

You have been doing since 2009.

What I've been doing is reflected in my ratings. What you've been doing is reflected in yours.

There could be genetic defect in inbreeding. Science proves that. So maybe Pakistanis got reverse effect?

Genetic defect in inbreeding? Pot calling the kettle black?

No, because coming from you, they will think that you mean it seriously. Nobody thinks of lowlife as being capable of sarcasm.

Where were they when wars were being fought? Under their beds?
Defending their fatherland. Come and face them, instead of fighting 5 year old kids ,send your army to fight AK regiment.

I don't have respect for a person who tries to justify barbaric act of Indian aggression against small child.

I don't have respect for a person who tries to justify barbaric act of Indian aggression against small child.

This is a fake news that a CRPF person will directly aim at the kid

When riots happen and stone pelting happens then innocents and By standers get injured

The Police has to fire in self defence

They also throw stones back the crowds

We dont want our policemen to die

Let the people suffer OR BETTER stop stone pelting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom