What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in late 1940s and maybe 30 years after even.

Those days are however long long gone. Pakistan today is for Pakistanis only

Indian muslims, live in india, pay taxes in india, have their homes and lands in india

If indians whether Muslim or hindu cant live together then divide your country

Pakistan is not responsible for indians regardless of faith, kashmir is a remnant of Partition that is yet to be resolved

Don't run away from your created mess. Don't forget your own brothers Lol.

If these are not you concern regardless of faith, then buzz off you shouldn't care even if Muslims are genocided in India?

Indians enjoy better living standard than Pakistan and even forcasted future is better.

For these stupid Kashmiris who know only riot and devastation every Pakistani has given up 4 inches of height due to poor economic conditions.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/375257/...as-fallen-4-inches-over-50-years-say-experts/

Pakistan has traditionally been far superior to india on most indicators from the 1950s onwards

Even after a few decades mired in war we better you in water access, sanitation etc

Pakistan is beginning to grow fast now and we are a much more manageable state, as Pakistans economy improves tou will see we will destroy india on most indicators

Pakistanis are also the tallest and strongest (best looking and fairest) across the sub continent. The tallest and strongest coming from Northern and Western Pakistan you will find the height chart is as such because the populations of sindh and southern Punjab (most indian like) have increased the fastest

If these are not you concern regardless of faith, then buzz off you shouldn't care even if Muslims are genocided in India?

Of course we care, we will help arm and train them to fight hindus for their rights and land

Pakistan has traditionally been far superior to india on most indicators from the 1950s onwards

Even after a few decades mired in war we better you in water access, sanitation etc

Pakistan is beginning to grow fast now and we are a much more manageable state, as Pakistans economy improves tou will see we will destroy india on most indicators

Pakistanis are also the tallest and strongest (best looking and fairest) across the sub continent. The tallest and strongest coming from Northern and Western Pakistan you will find the height chart is as such because the populations of sindh and southern Punjab (most indian like) have increased the fastest

Of course we care, we will help arm and train them to fight hindus for their rights and land
You forgot to mention how one of you guys are equivalent to ten of ours. ..
Or is it the other way around? i keep forgetting:)

Muslims are not subject to genocide in India, except in the loud talk of those like you.

Pakistanis have nothing to speak off in his world except conquering 10 seats in UK parliament. Even first 4 letters of thr word Pakistan is a favourite racist word used by Pakistani haters.

It's a myth. Science shows all Pakistanis have stunted growth and deficiency in basic human diet. 4 inches smaller. Common don't kid me?

We will send all Muslims to Pakistan starting with Kashmiris. All South Asian Muslims can live in peace and practice their faith without any persecution in dar al Islam as envisioned by Allah.

You forgot to mention how one of you guys are equivalent to ten of ours. ..
Or is it the other way around? i keep forgetting:)

ROTFL.

Pakistanis have nothing to speak off in his world except conquering 10 seats in UK parliament. Even first 4 letters of thr word Pakistan is a favourite racist word used by Pakistani haters.

It's a myth. Science shows all Pakistanis have stunted growth and deficiency in basic human diet. 4 inches smaller. Common don't kid me?

We will send all Muslims to Pakistan starting with Kashmiris. All South Asian Muslims can live in peace and practice their faith without any persecution in dar al Islam as envisioned by Allah.

And you'll get a bonus. We'll send you this hood as well, to remind you what a blessing it is to have only one of him to deal with.

Muslims are not subject to genocide in India, except in the loud talk of those like you.

It's a hypothesis for blue eyed Pakistanis who came riding on chariots with spooked wheels on horses from Russian steppes when they refused to take any Muslim liability on their head.

No.

I am justifying the imposition of law and order in Kashmir.

I had a steak day before yesterday. Why do you talk rubbish?
Akhlaq (Dadri Killing) does't enjoy the rights of full Indian citizen may be he had steak which proves his last even after death court order police to launch case against him for having beef in his house.

What you are justifying is illegible occupation and aggression of forces to muzzle the voices of Muslims in Kashmir which justify the beating and blinding a 5 year old kid.

It's a hypothesis for blue eyed Pakistanis who came riding on chariots with spooked wheels on horses from Russian steppes when they refused to take any Muslim liability on their head.

<groan>

That's the Aryans.

@Joe Shearer may be you can explain this to me but for the life of me i can not figure out why Pakistani (young ) love kashmir so much , especially our one and have no inclination to make their better than it is ?

ROTFL.

And you'll get a bonus. We'll send you this hood as well, to remind you what a blessing it is to have only one of him to deal with.

Nah. We are on talks about sending foreigners out. You qualify better than Muslims. Lol

Al this is nonsense ; they are deliberately putting Children in Harm's way

Akhlaq (Dadri Killing) does't enjoy the rights of full Indian citizen may be he had steak which proves his last even after death court order police to launch case against him for having beef in his house.

LOL.

Different parts of the country have different regulations.

What you are justifying is illegible occupation and aggression of forces to muzzle the voices of Muslims in Kashmir which justify the beating and blinding a 5 year old kid.

What you are droning on and on about is people throwing stones at policemen, something that gets them killed in your country of origin as well as in your country of settlement. Instead, the stone throwers get cuffed, kicked, slapped, and hit with sticks, sometimes, in extreme cases, they get buckshot fired at them; in cases where the police fear for their lives, they get shot.

Much worse happens to people attacking the police in the US.

Pakistanis don't have Indian blood. They are Aryans. Jealousy much?

I know you are uneducated, why prove it in public? Aryan is not a race, it is a language group. What you quoted earlier is the old colonial belief that the Aryans were a blue-eyed, fair-haired race, who also spoke the Aryan languages. That's dead and gone some forty years, but apparently you haven't got the news yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom