What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joe Shearer may be you can explain this to me but for the life of me i can not figure out why Pakistani (young ) love kashmir so much , especially our one and have no inclination to make their better than it is ?

It is the martial race theory

They have to BEAT INDIA some how

They are so frustrated because of all these defeats in open warfare

So now they want to beat India by this indirect and covert warfare

They are using civilians as war weapons and HOPE that World opinion would
force India to Quit Kashmir

Their eyes are on the LAND ; the people are just cannon fodder

I know you are uneducated, why prove it in public? Aryan is not a race, it is a language group. What you quoted earlier is the old colonial belief that the Aryans were a blue-eyed, fair-haired race, who also spoke the Aryan languages. That's dead and gone some forty years, but apparently you haven't got the news yet.

You are an idiot. You don't get sarcasm and what Pakistanis believe of south Asian origin?

No by Indian forces who also throws stones at they bystanders they don't them to be witness when they are going to shot and kill the unarmed protesters.
makes as much sense as tits on bull!

LOL.

Different parts of the country have different regulations.

What you are droning on and on about is people throwing stones at policemen, something that gets them killed in your country of origin as well as in your country of settlement. Instead, the stone throwers get cuffed, kicked, slapped, and hit with sticks, sometimes, in extreme cases, they get buckshot fired at them; in cases where the police fear for their lives, they get shot.

Much worse happens to people attacking the police in the US.

I know you are uneducated, why prove it in public? Aryan is not a race, it is a language group.
You are laughing at what happened in Indian against Muslims a person killed just over suspicion he had beef in dinner Shame...
A five year kid danger to Indian Army Jawan's life WTF.....how far and heavy stone he can throw is suppose he was paid.....even animals shows sympathy towards children..check the video above i have posted and learn something.

Hussain whatever you are found one gem from that Pakistani shorter link:

Speaking on the occasion, Vice Chancellor, UAF Professor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan, said that cousin marriages were also one of the reasons for the short stature of Pakistanis.

So cousin marriages is what internal breeding?

Is this followed even by Indian Muslims and Kashmiris?

@Joe Shearer may be you can explain this to me but for the life of me i can not figure out why Pakistani (young ) love kashmir so much , especially our one and have no inclination to make their better than it is ?

It's always greener on the other side of the fence, especially when you are sitting in the US and fighting to the last Kashmiri. That's when these tigers of the Internet are born, each of whom is worth ten Indians (more or less, more if it is Bengalis and Mallus, less if it is Goans), and each of which is capable of winning any war against India single-handed, with a little technical assistance from her father and uncle. Both of whom in their time conquered India single-handed.

Pakistanis have nothing to speak off in his world except conquering 10 seats in UK parliament. Even first 4 letters of thr word Pakistan is a favourite racist word used by Pakistani haters.

It's a myth. Science shows all Pakistanis have stunted growth and deficiency in basic human diet. 4 inches smaller. Common don't kid me?

We will send all Muslims to Pakistan starting with Kashmiris. All South Asian Muslims can live in peace and practice their faith without any persecution in dar al Islam as envisioned by Allah.

Dont worry we have a few choice words of our own for everyone we hate

There is no myth, we are taller, stronger and far far better looking than indians

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

And just as a side note Pakistan is number 42 on the list

India is 112

You are laughing at what happened in Indian against Muslims a person killed just over suspicion he had beef in dinner Shame...
A five year kid danger to Indian Army Jawan's life WTF.....how far and heavy stone he can throw is suppose he was paid.....even animals shows sympathy towards children..check the video above i have posted and learn something.

Not very far.

It is interesting that you think paying the kid is all right; shooting buckshot at a crowd and hitting a kid at random is not.

There is no myth, we are taller, stronger and far far better looking than indians

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

India is 112

You should be comparing it with your local neighbours. After all, you no longer live in Pakistan. You aren't even Pakistanis.

You are an idiot. You don't get sarcasm and what Pakistanis believe of south Asian origin?

No, because coming from you, they will think that you mean it seriously. Nobody thinks of lowlife as being capable of sarcasm.

Yes blinding 5 year old kids, what a bloody joke, send your rats to face the Azad Kashmir regiment on the battlefield.

Where were they when wars were being fought? Under their beds?

Not very far.

It is interesting that you think paying the kid is all right; shooting buckshot at a crowd and hitting a kid at random is not.
Child was not part of the stone pelting crowd he was there with his mother but Indian jawans find it dangerous to their life and git the opportunity to blind him for life when her mother hit by stone trowed by CPRF and then slapped kicked cloths torn off and when he tries to flee caught again and shot at him with buckshot.

2016_7$largeimg223_Jul_2016_004935840.jpg

“CRPF men slapped me and kicked me. As I tried to flee, something like needles hit my eye.” These are the words of five-year-old Nasir Ahmad Khan from South Kashmir’s Kokernag area, who is battling pellet injuries in his eyes, at SMHS hospital here.

Nasir was rushed to the hospital on Friday afternoon. While doctors who examined him said they can’t predict the nature of the injury “right now”, the victim is writhing in pain. Talking to media persons inside the hospital, Nasir’s mother said she had gone to visit a relative at district hospital Anantnag.

“As we came out from the hospital I was hit by a stone and fell unconscious. Some people supported me. As I was regaining my conscience, I heard people shouting ‘whose boy is this’,” she recalled.
Next, she said, she saw blood oozing out of her son’s eye.

“The people who brought him here said he was beaten by CRPF men. His clothes had been torn and he was crying. I cried after seeing his condition,” she said.

“I don’t know what hit my eye. I just felt as if a needle hit me and I started feeling intense pain,” Nasir said.
He said he was holding hand of her mother when she fell unconscious. “…they (CRPF men) came and caught hold of me. They started abusing and beating me,” he said.
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/front-page/nasir-5-battles-pellet-injuries/223528.html
Frustration of foreign forces in Kashmir.

India is 112

If you carefully notice black man top the list. Indians and Chinese both carry 20% of worlds population and hence the sample is not reflective of its true nature.

So either Pakistanis have black genes or is it because of cousin Marraige?

Child was not part of the stone pelting crowd he was there with his mother but Indian jawans find it dangerous to their life and git the opportunity to blind him for life when her mother hit by stone trowed by CPRF and then slapped kicked cloths torn off and when he tries to flee caught again and shot at him with buckshot.

Unless you are deranged, do you think anyone holds a gun to a child and shoots him with buckshot? Can't you make out what is a plain and outrageous lie? Are you over the edge already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom