What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've been doing is reflected in my ratings. What you've been doing is reflected in yours.

Genetic defect in inbreeding? Pot calling the kettle black?

The negativity in my profile stems from you. If you don't exist then no negativity. As swach as Ganga.

Is that practice among people of foreign ideological following? Educate me on this topic.

Even on an average there are more Indian men with better size than all Pakistanis combined simply population.

So what is Pakistani bragging about?

If you look at the survey were bragging about 2 inches, son

Defending their fatherland. Come and face them, instead of fighting 5 year old kids ,send your army to fight AK regiment.

Didn't do much of a good job, did they? did you know how much land the Pakistanis lost in 1965? And how much of it was in Kashmir, starting with the Haji Pir Pass? Where WAS the AK regiment? Parading?

Defending their fatherland. Come and face them, instead of fighting 5 year old kids ,send your army to fight AK regiment.

If you are so concerned every Pakistani family should adopt one Kashmiri and feed him.

What a professional answer is this?

@django
Does this person deserve to be a Professional title holder?
Slumdog millionaire...
He deserves the title "amature" an immature amateur . He thinks he is somehow an expert on Azad Kashmir and the sentiments of our brothers in IOK, he says he has many friends in IOK who hold parties for him lol. If true then he must have heard the comment "you do not S__T where you eat".Kudos

If you look at the survey were bragging about 2 inches, son

So inbreeding got you 4 inches small height and all that is transferred at the bottom resulting in increasing height there?

You are getting embarrassed.

They can happily do that but we / Kashmiri want our land back from India.

I already told. Pakistan is land. Land is Pakistan. Fight Pakistanis and grab your land share.

He deserves the title "amature" an immature amateur . He thinks he is somehow an expert on Azad Kashmir and the sentiments of our brothers in IOK, he says he has many friends in IOK who hold parties for him lol. If true then he must have heard the comment "you do not S__T where you eat".Kudos
They can since in neighborhood toilet is a big problem so they do all the things on the same place.

That survey is nonsense

Will they measure ALL the 600 Million Men in India :woot:
Why are you so interested in proving how big you (by extension all of us too) are?
let them have their so called length , they have precious little else.

I don't have respect for a person who tries to justify barbaric act of Indian aggression against small child.

Nobody is justifying what didn't happen. You print wholly implausible stories on line and then weep buckets, and you expect everyone to weep along with you? Where does respect come into all this? And respect from a ninny who promotes these fairy tales? What will you think of next? War medals for your dollies?

They can since in neighborhood toilet is a big problem so they do all the things on the same place.

You checked? Personally? No wonder the place is so much cleaner now.

The negativity in my profile stems from you. If you don't exist then no negativity. As swach as Ganga.

Is that practice among people of foreign ideological following? Educate me on this topic.

Educate you? What do you think? That I walk on water?

That article says along with internal breeding open defecarion is responsible for small stature of Pakistanis.

Nobody is justifying what didn't happen. You print wholly implausible stories on line and then weep buckets, and you expect everyone to weep along with you? Where does respect come into all this? And respect from a ninny who promotes these fairy tales? What will you think of next? War medals for your dollies?

You checked? Personally? No wonder the place is so much cleaner now.

Educate you? What do you think? That I walk on water?
1516bcab42da20bae5ef77746b6e7c4f.jpg

Didn't do much of a good job, did they? did you know how much land the Pakistanis lost in 1965? And how much of it was in Kashmir, starting with the Haji Pir Pass? Where WAS the AK regiment? Parading?
That all ended in stalemate, we gained land as did Hindia , but shame on you, look at the size of your damn nation comparatively to Pakistan yet your generals/army who were dreaming of capturing Lahore ended up getting a bloody nose, Now let us look how you performed against a slightly larger nation in 1962, you guys were BUTT------ it shows how pathetic you are, infact humiliation is not something new to you, remember Panipat lol hahhahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom