What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really or you are just mocking him?:wave::rofl:

I can understand how he served and what moral values he posses.
He is in all ways a far better human being IMHO than you . of course since i only know you from your posts here , and him i meet almost ever week , you are still somewhat at a disadvantage.
Now its one thing to debate with someone you own age but someone of his calibre? come on!!!

Why should India border responsibility for Muslims? They are literally siting on our heads. We have no commitment to any Muslim.

Hindus will start saffronising in India soon. Muslims will soon have a downward curve.
This is what you guys have always wanted, hhhmmm 1000 years of rule by a minority over a majority perhaps breeds this kind of hatred ,what do you think @Delnavaz B

He is in all ways a far better human being IMHO than you . of course since i only know you from your posts here , and him i meet almost ever week , you are still somewhat at a disadvantage.
Now its one thing to debate with someone you own age but someone of his calibre? come on!!!
I already knew his caliber .22 nothing more just for target practice. :lol:

This is what you guys have always wanted, hhhmmm 1000 years of rule by a minority over a majority perhaps breeds this kind of hatred ,what do you think @Delnavaz B
Don't take people like him seriously they are recently got power in the shape of fanatic PM and his party and probably can't handle it roaming around HIGH.

Don't take people like him seriously they are recently got power in the shape of fanatic PM and his party and probably can't handle it roaming around HIGH.
Perhaps they are putting to much bhang in their chai lol,

Why do you care about our stray dogs ; do you want to import our strays to eat

Are you not getting enough meat in your country
No we don't eat Dogs but municipality is on hunt because they are rabid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom