What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are so concerned every Pakistani family should adopt one Kashmiri and feed him.
We would and have yet this is exactly what you would want is it not, move the muslims out and bring in Tamils, bengalis maharashtran hindus etc for resettlement, mark my words our brothers will not cede an inch of their land to some southern Indian.

And how some silly schoolgirls fall for it every time.
8676a1712ce786821e89ad24d619f2e2.jpg

That all ended in stalemate, we gained land as did Hindia , but shame on you, look at the size of your damn nation comparatively to Pakistan yet your generals/army who were dreaming of capturing Lahore ended up getting a bloody nose, Now let us look how you performed against a slightly larger nation in 1962, you guys were BUTT------ it shows how pathetic you are, infact humiliation is not something new to you, remember Panipat lol hahhahahahahah

So what happened to the AK regiment in the middle of all this very nervous 'hahhahahahah'? did it lose its way coming back from Panipat? Landed up in Multan and never made it back, perhaps?

Poor thing! Would you like some lotion?

We would and have yet this is exactly what you would want is it not, move the muslims out and bring in Tamils, bengalis maharashtran hindus etc for resettlement, mark my words our brothers will not cede an inch of their land to some southern Indian.

They can't. The law doesn't permit them.

So what happened to the AK regiment in the middle of all this very nervous 'hahhahahahah'? did it lose its way coming back from Panipat? Landed up in Multan and never made it back, perhaps?
Before your posts were sheer drivel frankly speaking now they are incoherent hogwash lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Joe Shearer mate as much as i enjoy you taking the piss out of these kids , i need to sleep . take care Good night see you tomorrow afternoon.

Why should India border responsibility for Muslims? They are literally siting on our heads. We have no commitment to any Muslim.

Hindus will start saffronising in India soon. Muslims will soon have a downward curve.

@Joe Shearer mate as much as i enjoy you taking the piss out of these kids , i need to sleep . take care Good night see you tomorrow afternoon.
Really or you are just mocking him?:wave::rofl:

Dont take this in the wrong way but you are a kid who is actually debating with a man who has 66yrs of experience, a lot of it serving India .
I can understand how he served and what moral values he posses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom