What's new

Coronavirus | Shaheen Bagh protest to continue during Janata curfew

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...inue-during-janata-curfew/article31124975.ece
https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...ay-mumbai-bagh-protesters/article31094760.ece

Muslim protestors are not only endangering their lives but also of others.
Mosques in the rest of the world are closed down. Umrah is suspended. Muslims are encouraged to pray at homes.

Meanwhile in India, the government has forced temples and churches to close down. On other hand masjids and Dargahs are allowed to function. Thousands of Muslims even offer Friday prayers on the street.

The Indian Police is busy fining and arresting people who gather on streets.
Why do they let these protests go on amidst pandemic?

Why does a special community think it's above the law? And why does the state let it do whatever it wants?

@Surya 1 Kidar hai superman modi?
@Juggernaut_the_Gangu

Last edited:
It's time to show common sense as human beings and not identify as Muslims,Hindus etc...India is crying out for a ruthless atheistic dictatorship....that would set everybody right
Pehle toh Muslim protestors ko toh hatane ki himmat rakho fir Chairman Mao jaise dictatorship ka socho

Corona.jpg

- PRTP GWD

No worse than that.

Millions of Indians getting infected and dying. Ab toh khush ho jao

Why are they dying?? indian trolls here on PDF claim india has everything under control and they are the best of best.

I though you guys have cow urine and cow dung as vaccine for ncovid19

Guys although I agree that at this time gathering should not be done and we should offer prayers at our home or with proper protections in mosques however, you should realize that these protests are a result of crack down by Hindu extremists and Indian government on Muslims and Muslims of India are angry right now. Therefore this extreme protest of Indian Muslims is also due to stupidity on part of Modi.

Why are they dying?? You have indian trolls here on PDF india has everything undercontrol and they are the best of best.

I though you guys have cow urine and cow dung as vaccine for ncovid19

naah he is exaggerating...but don't worry deaths will come...a poor country like India with zero safety net cannot afford to be in lockdown...only a super dry and hot summer can save us...I still predict at least a 100,000 deaths in India if we have a dry summer....this virus is NOVEL...it will take out at least 10 million people through out the world before it blows over

naah he is exaggerating...but don't worry deaths will come...a poor country like India with zero safety net cannot afford to be in lockdown...only a super dry and hot summer can save us...I still predict at least a 100,000 deaths in India if we have a dry summer....this virus is NOVEL...it will take out at least 10 million people through out the world before it blows over
Abey bola na kuchh nahi hoga! It's a media hoax.

- PRTP GWD

Abey bola na kuchh nahi hoga! It's a media hoax.

- PRTP GWD

We are boiling over here in the epicentre of the pandemic....South Asia is lucky to be in a place that has little contact with the outside world (white Europeans fly all over the world the way Indians take the train to the nearest city)...and a hot summer will mean that S.Asia won't feel any noticeable effect from the virus

We are boiling over here in the epicentre of the pandemic....South Asia is lucky to be in a place that has little contact with the outside world (white Europeans fly all over the world the way Indians take the train to the nearest city)...and a hot summer will mean that S.Asia won't feel any noticeable effect from the virus
The way you talk, makes me think you are a scientist working on Coronavirus cure.

If it spreads even among 10 percent, I assure you millions will die

Its not. Yesterday there were 627 deaths and more than 6000 new cases in Italy alone.
This idiot sounds like my mother who thinks that nothing will happen to her. Visits her friends, goes to banks and shops as if nothing has happened.

Unfortunately you will find lot of such people in India.

inqaalab jindabaad :rofl: lagy rahoooooooooooooo keep it here even modi die with corona :P

Back
Top Bottom