What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

LoL.... Polytheists are now desperate to be called monotheists. It just how proud they are of being polytheists...

Before you bring in Islam. First look at your selves and where you people stand. Otherwise we can further elaborate Hinduism and how much "dignified" Hindu people are...

Yes we are proud polytheists .

As @Truth Finder said you are not educated enough to know about the MONOTHEIST SCHOOL OF HINDUISM.

As for Kashmir. It is clear now Kashmiris do not want to be part of India, they never wanted to be. It is time your hired gun men leave Kashmir to the Kashmiri people. You are invaders of Kashmir, not its inhabitants.

Just usual pakistani mental fallacies.

Jammu & Kashmir was , is and will remain an integral part of Republic of India .

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they would, because Indians are occupying Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, and Indians are killing Kashmiris. This shows the true nature of Indians. Time for India to leave Kashmir.

O Really!!! What happened to this logic when scores of Kashmiri pundits were being brutally massacred and Ethnic Cleansing was going on in full swing by the poor, innocent mujahideens ?? And those pundits are now forced to live like refugees in their own country from decades and lost everything including culture, identity etc...and it's the karma which is now haunting the mujahids back.

Moderators are partial towards Indians? :woot: :omghaha: Now that's an early morning joke that I really appreciate!!

I will admit that I am not qualified to deal with people who cant understand deep sarcasm :rofl:

Hint - There was a smiley at the end you should have paid attention to :D

So sad that so called champions of Human Rights are sleeping, where is UN, US & other human right activists? Weren't they very quick to approve independence for South Sudan? Why indian terrorism is ignored?
@CENTCOM @jhungary @gambit

i agree........we Indian are barbaric and brutal............... .....but you people are quite intelligent...........and believe you guys are already started working on ....Baluchistan freedom....swat valley /Pakistan Taliban freedom /Sindh .Punjab freedom etc

i highly appreciate you guys

Brace yourself Pakistanis. Another idiot from India is here on the board.

Yes we are proud polytheists .

As @Truth Finder said you are not educated enough to know about the MONOTHEIST SCHOOL OF HINDUISM.

Just usual pakistani mental fallacies.

Jammu & Kashmir was , is and will remain an integral part of Republic of India

The Kashmiris seem to disagree with you thus the MASS demonstration. The Indians seem to be in denial. The usually Indian mentality. Not to mention how India is killing poor Kashmiris who raise their voices for their rights. This the true mentality of Indians. Kashmir was never really a part of India. Indians are Invaders not the inhabitents of Kashmir. Time for them to leave Kashmir.

LoL.... Polytheists are now desperate to be called monotheists. It just how proud they are of being polytheists...

Polytheists are proud people, we believe and see GOD is in various forms, and we Hindus are proud of our ancestry and blood lines dating to thousands of years.

We also proudly display our traditions associated with Hinduism and some times this becomes our identity.

Before you bring in Islam. First look at your selves and where you people stand. Otherwise we can further elaborate Hinduism and how much "dignified" Hindu people are...

Is this a threat ...... :lol: as if you are following superior faith ..... :lol: pathetic...!!!

As for Kashmir. It is clear now Kashmiris do not want to be part of India, they never wanted to be. It is time your hired gun men leave Kashmir to the Kashmiri people. You are invaders of Kashmir, not its inhabitants.

Jammu and Ladhak are a different regions and they absolutely have no problem with India. In kashmir valley the opinion is divided and things will be fine with time.

The Kashmiris seem to disagree with you thus the MASS demonstration. The Indians seem to be in denial. The usually Indian mentality. Not to mention how India is killing poor Kashmiris who raise their voices for their rights. This the true mentality of Indians. Kashmir was never really a part of India. Indians are Invaders not the inhabitents of Kashmir. Time for them to leave Kashmir.

It's not us who are in denial. We control the land and the law and we intend to keep it that way.

Brace yourself Pakistanis. Another idiot from India is here on the board.

Well Mr.Areesh,this reaction is the result of confusion,when a person is unable to decide that what he should say,then he/she begins to derail the thread by giving out of the context responses,no offence on anyone,just general talking.
On topic,Pakistan should take this matter seriously to UN and must work on strengthening it's lobby system for Kashmir ISSUE.
But we can't do anything if our policy maker themselves are weak.If they speak up with strong voice then a lot things can be done.Like Mr.Musharraf made his clear policy about Kashmir issue.

I will admit that I am not qualified to deal with people who cant understand deep sarcasm :rofl:

Hint - There was a smiley at the end you should have paid attention to :D

Well Mr.Secur,what do you suggest?

Well Mr.Areesh,this reaction is the result of confusion,when a person is unable to decide that what he should say,then he/she begins to derail the thread by giving out of the context responses,no offence on anyone,just general talking.

Well put .

@Slav Defence Active support for the Kashmiris in the Valley just like the Indians are doing with TTP and BLA in Pakistan . Just wait for the withdrawal , a lot of things will change on the ground and the confusions will be cleared , the front's heating up even before then in the Valley . The recent attack on Indian soldiers which left 8 dead was the deadliest since 2008 , what does that tell you ? . The Westerners at the moment are in deep love with Indians , hence you will have no luck at the powerless UN or anywhere . The policy makers aren't weak , they are more interested in finding new ways to loot the country . Mr.Musharraf also claims to be nearing towards a solution of the Kashmir issue , what it was , nobody knows except for speculations/theories .

Well put .

@Slav Defence Active support for the Kashmiris in the Valley just like the Indians are doing with TTP and BLA in Pakistan . Just wait for the withdrawal , a lot of things will change on the ground and the confusions will be cleared , the front's heating up even before then in the Valley . The recent attack on Indian soldiers which left 8 dead was the deadliest since 2008 , what does that tell you ? . The Westerners at the moment are in deep love with Indians , hence you will have no luck at the powerless UN or anywhere . The policy makers aren't weak , they are more interested in finding new ways to loot the country . Mr.Musharraf also claims to be nearing towards a solution of the Kashmir issue , what it was , nobody knows except for speculations/theories .

well said Mr.secur
Where as if we talk about deep love with Indians by 'west',all I will say that interests of west and INDIA are very much alike.
once I visited a forum with a name 'Israel military'.In this forum,western members were clearly discussing that why strong India is necessary for them and their interests with Pakistan reciprocate?
One Israeli said as far as India exists,Israel and west has no threat with Pakistan.

well said Mr.secur
Where as if we talk about deep love with Indians by 'west',all I will say that interests of west and INDIA are very much alike.
once I visited a forum with a name 'Israel military'.In this forum,western members were clearly discussing that why strong India is necessary for them and their interests with Pakistan reciprocate?
One Israeli said as far as India exists,Israel and west has no threat with Pakistan.

Precisely , what I mean . The interests are converging hence the love , otherwise the West used to be with Pakistan not so long ago , mate . No permanent friends nor enemies , just interests , interests and interests . Something the emotional Pakistanis need to understand . Its just a military forum , friend , currently Pakistan faces no threat from Israel or vice versa except for some delusional people who see an ' enemy ' everywhere . Whilst the GCC continues to maintain secret relations with Tel Aviv to counter the super power Iran :D , if you know what I mean .

O Really!!! What happened to this logic when scores of Kashmiri pundits were being brutally massacred and Ethnic Cleansing was going on in full swing by the poor, innocent mujahideens ?? And those pundits are now forced to live like refugees in their own country from decades and lost everything including culture, identity etc...and it's the karma which is now haunting the mujahids back.

mujahids? serious everone who want freedom is not a mujahid ... and kashmiri pundits are over rated topic ..see the stats from before 1947 ..they where always in minority ..even before partition the pandits where only 4 % and muslims were 95 %.. and in ladhak muslims were more then hindus ..its from 42-48 % ..u can checks the stats if u want ..check the stats before partitions ..what shameless arguments u guys come up with

well said Mr.secur

u can have all the jews on ur side ..it will not change anythng ..they have back stabbed everyone ..they are the one who killed jesus ... and many other profits ...

Precisely , what I mean . The interests are converging hence the love , otherwise the West used to be with Pakistan not so long ago , mate . No permanent friends nor enemies , just interests , interests and interests . Something the emotional Pakistanis need to understand . Its just a military forum , friend , currently Pakistan faces no threat from Israel or vice versa except for some delusional people who see an ' enemy ' everywhere . Whilst the GCC continues to maintain secret relations with Tel Aviv to counter the super power Iran :D , if you know what I mean .

Well I am quite surprise to read your last lines my dear friend.Although this is not unexpected,yet still,the Israeli,Indian and American minds will always collapse with each other to some extent,due to difference of Ideologies etc.
Yes well said today's enemy can be a friend of tomorrow due to similar interest,but there is something that is continuously refraining these countries to have bigger deals and interests reciprocate from centuries,thus resulting to trust deficiency as well.
all these countries on the basis of interest gather or benefit each other at small scale,and does not converge on central point(ie,there don't stick together for longer periods,bigger,global plans,because they consider each other as a threat) I don't think so that time can change this,but change in ideology can which is impossible.

Polytheists are proud people, we believe and see GOD is in various forms, and we Hindus are proud of our ancestry and blood lines dating to thousands of years.

We also proudly display our traditions associated with Hinduism and some times this becomes our identity.

Is this a threat ...... :lol: as if you are following superior faith ..... :lol: pathetic...!!!

Jammu and Ladhak are a different regions and they absolutely have no problem with India. In kashmir valley the opinion is divided and things will be fine with time.

it has been more then 60 years ..they still hate the valley hates u

Back
Top Bottom