What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

Do we need to elaborate what sort of religion Hinduism is. If we elaborate that, the Indians might go running to the mods, because They themselves find the description of their religion to be offensive. This your true mentality.

Let us mention few features of hindu religion here and see if Hindus find it offensive and go running to the mods.

Hindus worship statues made of stone.

Hindus worship cows.

Hindus worship elephants.

Hindus worship pigs.

Hindus worship monkeys.

Hindus worship rats.

Yes , some hindus worship them , some don't . I don't find anything offensive in that .

Of course they would, because Indians are occupying Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, and Indians are killing Kashmiris. This shows the true nature of Indians. Time for India to leave Kashmir.

Stop doing ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris in their own state, Kashmir, India should leave Kashmir.

That is what you think but you know it is not going to happen.

The comments of Indians show their true mentality and hate for Kashmiris they have. They enjoy and celebrate when they hear Indian gun men killing Kashmirisi, in Kashmiri homeland.

You are wrong . We become happy when a terrorist gets killed . It doesnot matter what ethnicity he has but most of the time these terrorists hails from pakistan or gets training from pakistan .

i doubt....Kashmiri is doing all this........i guess they are Pakistani intruder (terrorist)...........settle in Kashmir.......
good job done by BSF

Do we need to elaborate what sort of religion Hinduism is. If we elaborate that, the Indians might go running to the mods, because They themselves find the description of their religion to be offensive. This your true mentality.

Let us mention few features of hindu religion here and see if Hindus find it offensive and go running to the mods.

Hindus worship statues made of stone.

Hindus worship cows.

Hindus worship elephants.

Hindus worship pigs.

Hindus worship monkeys.

Hindus worship rats.

I know that you are not educated enough to know about the MONOTHEIST SCHOOL OF HINDUISM.

i doubt....Kashmiri is doing all this........i guess they are Pakistani intruder (terrorist)...........settle in Kashmir.......
good job done by BSF
Just tantrum and nothing more than that.They want quota in jobs.

good job done by BSF

now that is what we call here in pakistan a big CHAWALI ...

I know that you are not educated enough to know about the MONOTHEIST SCHOOL OF HINDUISM.

i guess they have been asking for quota since 1948 then ..
seriously u think they are doing it for a quota? who do u sleep at nights :hitwall:

I am not sure whether we should be talking about this. But what you say is true, so the question of that being offensive does not even arise.

To answer it in one statement, Hindus believe everything which is made by god is divine.

Peace....

God made hafiz saeed ..is he devine as well?

But cursing is not going to help .

u guys dont leave a option ..like when i talk 2 india guys they said why do they do stone pelting? its very obviously u have occupied their land and they want u out ..they didnt use to do it ..but the state of India forced them to get volient bcoz u dont listen to peaceful means of protest

u guys dont leave a option ..like when i talk 2 india guys they said why do they do stone pelting? its very obviously u have occupied their land and they want u out ..they didnt use to do it ..but the state of India forced them to get volient bcoz u dont listen to peaceful means of protest

I don't know what you are conveying . But read this my dear friend . Cursing , peacefull protest , violent protest , etc -- the people can choose any method they want to protest but nothing is going to change the ground reality .

Cursing ---- we don't care .

Peacefull protest ---- we don't care .

Violent protest --- will be suppressed .

LoL.... Polytheists are now desperate to be called monotheists. It just how proud they are of being polytheists...

Before you bring in Islam. First look at your selves and where you people stand. Otherwise we can further elaborate Hinduism and how much "dignified" Hindu people are...

As for Kashmir. It is clear now Kashmiris do not want to be part of India, they never wanted to be. It is time your hired gun men leave Kashmir to the Kashmiri people. You are invaders of Kashmir, not its inhabitants.

Thanks to our own mistakes... joining wot being the major one... anyways the topic is abt IOK not Pakistan.

I thought most of you claim that J&K is a part of Pakistan under Indian control.. That makes this topic about Pakistan from your perspective ;)

Back
Top Bottom