What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

Millions .... please . We see only a few brainwashed 1diots .

No , he was talking about the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .

they have been fighting for freedom scine 1948 .. they are not brain washed...
btw if u want i can send u a video report (made by IBN ) quoting a million people infront of UN office for protest against indian occupation ..

btw if u want i can send u a video report (made by IBN ) quoting a million people infront of UN office for protest against indian occupation ..

Seriously Man, you even know how big a one million crowd is? Probably will spill from Srinagar to Gulmarg.

And where is the Question of Freedom. Kashmir was just a princely state, never an independent country. Princely states were not given option to be free. Either join India or Pakistan. So they joined India .

Guys they will never admit it, :cuckoo: they'll never accept that Kashmiri's wants freedom and love Pakistan more than India, they are fighting against the Indian forces since 1947, does this not reflect that your military should get the hell out of their... but nooooooo, Indians are "BEHES KE AGEE BEEN BAJANE JESA HAI" :D

i agree........we Indian are barbaric and brutal............... .....but you people are quite intelligent...........and believe you guys are already started working on ....Baluchistan freedom....swat valley /Pakistan Taliban freedom /Sindh .Punjab freedom etc

i highly appreciate you guys

I can also show you these millions voting in J&K State Assembly and Indian Parliament showing the middle finger to separatist who asked them to boycott elections .

Also , please share the video .

i agree........we Indian are barbaric and brutal............... .....but you people are quite intelligent...........and believe you guys are already started working on ....Baluchistan freedom....swat valley /Pakistan Taliban freedom /Sindh .Punjab freedom etc

i highly appreciate you guys

Punjab freedom? what is hell are you talking about? baluchistan is different then kashmir only few tribies in the dozen of tribes want to be saperate ..but a vast mijority want to be with Pakistan .. around 50 percent is pashtuns ..they have never asked for freedom .. the problem is for bugtis and murrees ..read about it , u might find it intresting ..

No you Keep Killing their Teenagers & Raping their women ... that will definitely Stop them from asking for freedom .

Sorry This Pakistani model of dealing with separatist is not acceptable to India. You can use your Bangladeshi model with Baloach.
Your army is expert in Rapping & killing the citizen of your own country. They have done this beautifully in Bangladesh.

Seriously Man, you even know how big a one million crowd is? Probably will spill from Srinagar to Gulmarg.

And where is the Question of Freedom. Kashmir was just a princely state, never an independent country. Princely states were not given option to be free. Either join India or Pakistan. So they joined India .

Yup i have seen a million people protest ..and as i said it is quote by indian media// i have also seen gilani's jalsa they are pretty huge ...

I can also show you these millions voting in J&K State Assembly and Indian Parliament showing the middle finger to separatist who asked them to boycott elections .

well if the voting ratio is so high why dont u let them do a refrendum ... khud he apnay claims k akaat pata chal jaye gi ..

I dont know if this is the one i saw .. youtuibe is blocked in pakistan ..all proxies at my office ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JvAGrzCP4

Some sepratist despos are trying hard to spread remours about killing of individuals....here is one souce which confirm that. Pathetic attempts which will lead them to nowhere.

DAILY EXCELSIOR

Some sepratist despos are trying hard to spread remours about killing of individuals....here is one souce which confirm that. Pathetic attempts which will lead them to nowhere.

DAILY EXCELSIOR
give a source of international news paper ..ur channels are basied

i am sorry its 5 lack ... but all of them chanting long live Pakistan .. pretty amzing right ??? :pakistan:

well if the voting ratio is so high why dont u let them do a refrendum ... khud he apnay claims k akaat pata chal jaye gi ..

I dont know if this is the one i saw .. youtuibe is blocked in pakistan ..all proxies at my office ...
Its time to give Azadi to Kashmir - 1 (CNN-IBN).flv - YouTube

Pakistan first has to fullfill the conditions set for referendum .And then we can think about it .

Do you know what a million means ?? Where in the video can you see a million people ??

i am sorry its 5 lack ... but all of them chanting long live Pakistan .. pretty amzing right ??? :pakistan:

5 lack figure by the media . As usual include the media hyping for TRP . Don't be surprised if the actual figure is not even 1 lakh .

Still very little to make any difference .

seriously? have u seen the size of prestests on all the channels ( if u dont believe indian news channels , kindly see the foriegn channels ) and have u seen in how many cities that are happening?

I have seen them but looks like you have not understood what I wrote .

Still very little to make any difference .

totally agree Muslims ruled ,Hindu 8 centuries ......but not able to convert entire population to Muslim......only those who was week or not able to sustain pressure ...got converted forcibly( rape,jizya tax)........so you can understand how strong roots we have.........feel free to proud about what you are today

na their was no pressure ..if they have been pressured for it they would have convert to hindus by now ..infact ..there are more hindus converting into muslim now then muslims converting into hindus ..are they being raped taxed now now? islam is the fasting growing religion even in the west ..so ur argument is bullshit ..have u ever wondered ..may be they like islam better ..may be they dont beilieve in ideol worshipping , sattie ( buring of a wife after her husband died, doing pooja of a cow and drinking its **** can be the reason for them to be converted

:omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl:

Another Tough Internet Guy. What's stopping you from Puking opps Nuking us :sarcastic: :sleep:.

On PDF I came to know about Murder of History in Pakistan and I have a live example here. :omghaha:

the reason which is stopping us is sheela , munni and razia .. cant blow them up even we if we have to spear billions of ugly indians for it ;)

Na we should better nuke up cow **** drinking , ugly ****** indians . muslims ruled hindus for 8 centuries and british ruled them for 2 centuries.. freedom needs blood and patince .. we will libirate kashmir
Did your text book not tell you that you too were ruled by those rulers. The difference between you and me is, you converted to your rulers' religion and I did not. I did not give up.

Na we should better nuke up cow **** drinking , ugly ****** indians . muslims ruled hindus for 8 centuries and british ruled them for 2 centuries.. freedom needs blood and patince .. we will libirate kashmir

honestly couldnt agree more

totally agree Muslims ruled ,Hindu 8 centuries ......but not able to convert entire population to Muslim......only those who was week or not able to sustain pressure ...got converted forcibly( rape,jizya tax)........so you can understand how strong roots we have.........feel free to proud about what you are today

Nope.

Your ancestors didnt convert because

1. Your village elder didnt tell you to

or

2. Mughal court didnt order it as they needed some Hindus left to pay jizaya.

or

3. You were a high caste (doubt it) and high caste Hindus were high payers to the Mughal court

or

4. Your village elder needed to fool some Hindus

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom