What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

Did your text book not tell you that you too were ruled by those rulers. The difference between you and me is, you converted to your rulers' religion and I did not. I did not give up.

okey edited ;)

no one forced anyone to convert .. may be everyone realise that they cant do pooja of cartoons sitting on a lions and elephent ... thats illogical and stupid ..islam is the fastest growing religions even now ..even in west .. in india more hindus are converting into islam ...

Btw we are proud that we were ruled by muslims ..all the hertiage you show of the word is mostly due to muslims ..

keep it up.....

no one forced anyone to convert .. may be everyone realise that they cant do pooja of cartoons sitting on a lions and elephent ... thats illogical and stupid ..islam is the fastest growing religions even now ..even in west .. in india more hindus are converting into islam ...
If you believe this then the blame is on your text books. I agree that you are innocent.

Btw we are proud that we were ruled by muslims ..all the hertiage you show of the word is mostly due to muslims ..
Of course you are as you converted to their religion.

If you believe this then the blame is on your text books. I agree that you are innocent.

Of course you are as you converted to their religion.

Even u know in ur heart that u r lieing but u will never admit it

Your post is reported for insulting an religion, If this posted is not deleted and your no banned then ready to hear the reply....;)

LOL Expose yourself more. It is funny.

If you do not attack, you will not get killed. Simple :)

Of course they would, because Indians are occupying Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, and Indians are killing Kashmiris. This shows the true nature of Indians. Time for India to leave Kashmir.

Stop doing ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris in their own state, Kashmir, India should leave Kashmir.

The comments of Indians show their true mentality and hate for Kashmiris they have. They enjoy and celebrate when they hear Indian gun men killing Kashmirisi, in Kashmiri homeland.

Did your text book not tell you that you too were ruled by those rulers. The difference between you and me is, you converted to your rulers' religion and I did not. I did not give up.

Do we need to elaborate what sort of religion Hinduism is. If we elaborate that, the Indians might go running to the mods, because They themselves find the description of their religion to be offensive. This your true mentality.

Let us mention few features of hindu religion here and see if Hindus find it offensive and go running to the mods.

Hindus worship statues made of stone.

Hindus worship cows.

Hindus worship elephants.

Hindus worship pigs.

Hindus worship monkeys.

Hindus worship rats.

Do we need to elaborate what sort of religion Hinduism is. If we elaborate that, the Indians might go running to the mods, because They themselves find the description of their religion to be offensive. This your true mentality.

Let us mention few features of hindu religion here and see if Hindus find it offensive and go running to the mods.

Hindus worship statues made of stone.

Hindus worship cows.

Hindus worship elephants.

Hindus worship pigs.

Hindus worship monkeys.

Hindus worship rats.

I am not sure whether we should be talking about this. But what you say is true, so the question of that being offensive does not even arise.

To answer it in one statement, Hindus believe everything which is made by god is divine.

Peace....

Back
Top Bottom