What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

Then why did you not stop fighting against the British ? & live peaceful with them ? .

Come out of the dream world , those who seek Freedom with never settle for anything less .
He is agreeing to you,but apply the same logic for balochs in pakistan,uighurs etc.
Be prepared to lose balouchistan then,because freedom cant be subdued!

Ek Gandi Machali sare talab ko Ganda kar deti hai. This proverb is APT for this Situation. There are handful Kashmiri which includes Separatist Leaders and non state actors who are not letting Kashmiris to come to STREAMLINE. Separatist Leaders are on Verge of Death, terrorist will die of bullet. It's just a matter of time, Kashmiri come to STREAMLINE. :cray:

The loss of life is Regrettable :cry:. For rest of your POST: KASHMIR IS OURS AND WILL REMAINS OUR. :cray:

ai india tere hath mein wo lakeer nahi kashmir tere baap ki jageer nahi bloody rapistan

Philhal Kashmir Hamara Hai!! Jo Kar sakte hooo Kar loo.... For rest of your RANT: come up with something new..... :cray:...

Yaar.. They have a 65 year old stale dialogs still going around.. How can you expect something new except this broken record ;)

Philhal Kashmir Hamara Hai!! Jo Kar sakte hooo Kar loo.... For rest of your RANT: come up with something new..... :cray:...

we r coming with new surprise wait n watch. And for ur signature gippy grehwal aur jazzy b ki movie dekhne se koi happy shappy nahi rehta

Yaar.. They have a 65 year old stale dialogs still going around.. How can you expect something new except this broken record ;)

I Live with Kashmiri Family, was recently there for 3 weeks...I know the Ground Realities in Kashmir....I'm bored of Same Broken Record being Played again and again.... I've interacted with this Member in Two Other Threads and He Ran Away....I got my username changed...Apparently, he could not recognize that....:laughcry:

we r coming with new surprise wait n watch. And for ur signature gippy grehwal aur jazzy b ki movie dekhne se koi happy shappy nahi rehta

Come up with YOUR BEST & Best of Luck for it!!!:girl_wacko: I'm Happy as in couple of Months, I am going to Paris :woot:. Moreover, my Happiness is not SUBJECT TO PDF :cray:

How many threads on the same topic ?
Arre bhai, yeh PDF hai! Most guys out here get orgasms writing about Kashmir!! And they get patted on the back by their contemporaries and trolls, for the tripe they keep dishing out, as if nothing is happening in Pakistan.

Caution: You dare not write anything or show any videos etc about what's happening in Pakistan - from Karachi to Balochistan. Because if you do, you'll be banned till kingdom come!

Don't even bother reading these 'Kashmir' threads. Most are just inflammatory junk! :whistle:

Best of luck with that. And come with full preparation, we are waiting!! Lols

Then why did you not stop fighting against the British ? & live peaceful with them ? .

Come out of the dream world , those who seek Freedom with never settle for anything less .

British were colonizers, they came all the way from Europe, had nothing in common with the natives. Kashmiris and "Indians" is a whole different story, not that different.

When 200 million other Muslims can call themselves Indians what so special about 6 or so million Million Muslims of the Kashmir valley? Why exactly do they need a separate nation for themselves :undecided:

Kashmirs Deserve Azadi
Ok, so let's say they get 'azadi'. What is in it for Pakistanis in general? Will there be more food on the table? Would Pakistan's economy shoot through the roof as the fastest growing economy of the world? (Like your nuke program!). Will health and education improve by leaps and bounds? Will inflation come sliding down? Would poverty be eliminated? Would the GDP reach dizzying heights? Will the TTP surrender to the PA? Would sectarian strife in places like Karachi cease? Would the Balochistan problem go away? NO!

Do you guys think you would be totally at peace with yourselves and the world, seeing that the Muslims of the Valley have got independence? Great! Clap! Clap!....Now what? With Kashmir out of the way, that's probably when you guys will start thinking about sorting out your own massive problems as right now nothing else matters but Kashmir! Right?

Get real. There's nothing in this for you. Except that it would be sweet revenge for Pakistan's defeat in 1971. That's what the game is all about.

Kya karen, enemy ki himmat nahin ki apni army bheje. :omghaha:

Yeah , usually they mobilize and back off after a warning , now three times in a row :D

Caution: You dare not write anything or show any videos etc about what's happening in Pakistan - from Karachi to Balochistan. Because if you do, you'll be banned till kingdom come!

Don't even bother reading these 'Kashmir' threads. Most are just inflammatory junk! :whistle:

Of course , off topic/troll posts on an irrelevant threads are a ban worthy offense at PDF , haven't you read the rules so to make it seem that somehow the moderators are partial towards Indians ? :azn: Otherwise , keep spewing venom against Pakistan and post videos from Karachi to Khyber in relevant threads and the same administration will protect that under the ' freedom of speech ' .

Why do you bother then ? :rofl: Yeah , people are making stuff up whilst nothing I repeat nothing is happening in Kashmir , right ?

66 years & still failing to achieve their nefarious intentions.

Allah, the benevolent, the righteous, sides with the Republic of India

a pakistan, that expends its time & energy seeking to undermine India, spawning terrorists, championing the cause of & siding with barbarians, suits India just fine in the long run, except for the momentary phases of justifiable outrage, every now & then

a pakistan, that expends its time& energy in enriching itself, becoming prosperous is what will terrify India - more resources at the hands of pakistan equals greater capability for it to achieve its goals

isi, pakistan Army, zaid hamid, ahmed quarishi & difa-e-pakistan ensure a brighter future for India

2hd1oq8.jpg

In the meantime Current Generation Of Kashmiri's Blackening the FACE of Separatist Leader. It's from 2012 not 1989 or 1990's:

x1.jpg

Meanwhile at CRPF camp in IOK:

n6s0v7.jpg

Very true, we do use up evey bit of those AIDS in the right direction, now what about that? Or are you eyeing for those also for your funding?

Yes no wonder u ended up adding 100 million more to your poverty line in 2011-12 ... coz of the "right direction"..:lol: But than again whose stopping u from bragging...

Probably you perceive the situation to be much more serious than it actually is. The density of troops on the ground is not that high. I have been to Kashmir many times and you just see a few soldiers here and there. Its a border state and the Army would have been there in large numbers regardless of militancy.

In general Kashmir is a peaceful state with few murders, dacoities etc. Big states like UP, Bihar are far more violent. A few insurgency incidents dont really add up to much.

Im not preceiving anything my friend... want me to provide sources of my claim...?

Yes no wonder u ended up adding 100 million more to your poverty line in 2011-12 ... coz of the "right direction"..:lol: But than again whose stopping u from bragging...

Thankfully they are just poor not terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom