What's new

Coronavirus | Shaheen Bagh protest to continue during Janata curfew

It's time to show common sense as human beings and not identify as Muslims,Hindus,Christian,Parsis etc...India is crying out for a ruthless atheistic dictatorship....that would set everybody right
Don’t expect that from religion of peace man, their attitude is like Pakistan, how they raised Kashmir even in a meeting on CoVid. I will still hope better sense prevails.

Yeh kya konsa naya formula hai? Isse toh lagta hai sidha erectile dysfunction karva doge Chacha

Majoran is also rumoured to dampen down sexual tension....just chug down gallons and gallons of soy milk or have some sort of tofu curry...that is guranteed to give you weak to no boners...had a vegan partner once, never again!!

Majoran is also rumoured to dampen down sexual tension....just chug down gallons and gallons of soy milk or have some sort of tofu curry...that is guranteed to give you weak to no boners...had a vegan partner once, never again!!
Was your vegan partner a guy? Cuz estrogen is good for females.

Your are spewing some broscience. Vegans have higher test levels than meat eaters.
https://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
https://www.oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/

FYI, the cows/hens or their products you consume were injected with estrogen for faster sexual maturity. That estrogen ends in your bodies when you consume them

Btw I am a vegetarian turned vegan.

Was your vegan partner a guy? Cuz estrogen is good for females.

Your are spewing some broscience. Vegans have higher test levels than meat eaters.
https://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

FYI, the cows/hens or their products you consume were injected with estrogen for faster sexual maturity. That estrogen ends in your bodies when you consume them

am Btw Ia vegetarian turned vegan.

LoLz I am straight..veganism is good for women but not for men (that's why I am dithering on it, I might go veg but with heavy dairy,eggs and steroids)....as much as you try to downplay soy as broscience, there were counter studies that again underscore the fact that soy has phytoestrogen or some stuff of that sort

eat at least one or two organically raised poultry eggs and within half a day you would shoot several ropes of semen with the thickness and texture of white yoghurt.....and That's pure Masculinity my friend

Yeh her cheez ko thanda ker day ga.:lol:
Hum ko England waali thandi chaiyye uncle ji na ki permanent Polar caps waali.

4 nahi 2 nahi kamse kam se kam 1 baccha toh paida karne do.

LoLz I am straight..veganism is good for women but not for men (that's why I am dithering on it, I might go veg but with heavy dairy,eggs and steroids)....as much as you try to downplay soy as broscience, there were counter studies that again underscore the fact that soy has phytoestrogen or some stuff of that sort

eat at least one or two organically raised poultry eggs and within half a day you would shoot several ropes of semen with the thickness and texture of white yoghurt.....and That's pure Masculinity my friend
Your right about organic eggs. But how many can afford those?

What people like you don't realise is That higher fat and cholesterol harms test levels. You can gorge on vegan still be lean. Can you do the same on animal products? Not to mention higher risks of cardiovascular diseases and cancers.

Veganism + Meditation + 8 hours of sleep + Powerlifting +Natural herbs will make your test level skyrocket

Hum ko England waali thandi chaiyye uncle ji na ki permanent Polar caps waali.

4 nahi 2 nahi kamse kam se kam 1 baccha toh paida karne do.

Your right about organic eggs. But how many can afford those?

What people like you don't release? That higher fat and cholesterol harms test levels. You can gorge on vegan still be lean. Can you do the same on animal products? Not to mention higher risks of cardiovascular diseases and cancers.

Veganism + Meditation + 8 hours of sleep + Natural herbs will make your test level skyrocket

You don't have to eat organically raised eggs all the time...even one or two each day would do....

Most important part of the equation is No P0rn and NoFap,(and that means also no mainstream soft ****,kissing, creepy navel titillation videos)... If you have to release then have physical Intimacy with your partner.

eat no carbs and have your calorie intake less than 2,400 kcal....and you would have a body like Wonder Boy Stephen Thompson

This is my goal in a year ...guy has same height and same build as me (extremely visible shoulder blades,not too much natural muscles but still visible on the arms even when not flexing)

Meditation and sleep is good...you forgot heavy lifting...or at least a couple of hundred push ups a day

usa_today_9914057.0.jpg

eat no carbs and have your calorie intake less than 2,400 kcal....and you would have a body like Wonder Boy Stephen Thompson

This is my goal in a year ...guy has same height and same build as me (extremely visible shoulder blades,not too much natural muscles but still visible on the arms even when not flexing)

Meditation and sleep is good...you forgot heavy lifting...or at least a couple of hundred push ups a day

usa_today_9914057.0.jpg
Bro science.
No carbs in a day is impossible. Why don't you try it?

Instead stop eating processed food go for whole foods. And see the difference.

They will go home if Modi withdraws CAA.
Modi wants them in Shaheen bagh and creating a health risk. It just bolsters his anti Muslim messaging. They need to act maturely now. Their behaviour is pretty infantile now.

Back
Top Bottom