What's new

Coronavirus | Shaheen Bagh protest to continue during Janata curfew

gone with the wind

the day corona protocol was announced.
The communal liberandus who were throwing Biryanis, Cold Drinks and Biscuits at them are also gone with the wind.
Swara Bhaskar who was taking a tour of Shaheen bagh to spread communalism asked them to withdraw protest on twitter yesterday from her safe home. Couldn't come up to them with her fart mouth.
Such is their level of insecurities.

The communal liberandus who were throwing Biryanis, Cold Drinks and Biscuits at them are also gone with the wind.
Swara Bhaskar who was taking a tour of Shaheen bagh to spread communalism asked them to withdraw protest on twitter yesterday from her safe home. Couldn't come up to them with her fart mouth.
Such is their level of insecurities.

that was inevitable .

it is finished .
Your must not have wasted your strength to write the comment. I know poor 3rd grade Muslims citzens, how can they stand against the government sponsored mob, while there is no police and judiciary for Muslims.
Tell me how many muslims you killed?

it is finished .

Shaheen Bagh finished with the Delhi Intifada.

Eventually now India will become a de facto Hindu state.

Because Delhi showed most left leaning Indian liberals that there was only one other alternative.

Your must not have wasted your strength to write the comment. I know poor 3rd grade Muslims citzens, how can they stand against the government sponsored mob, while there is no police and judiciary for Muslims.
Tell me how many muslims you killed?

we are minority in india and have better safety than minorities of your country. rest is politics .

we are minority in india and have better safety than minorities of your country. rest is politics .
Good for you then. I hope you are next victim and your state saved you.
For you just everything is compared to Pakistan. Don't you claimed to be a shupa powa or not. Compare yourself with shupa powa. We have only 1 carore minority even less, you have 50 carore minority.
We have governance issues specially in Sindh where majority of Hindus are. Otherwise xhiristians and Sikhs are fine in punjab and kpk.
The Indian sponsored bombs attack that happen, from 2006 to 2013, happened on everyone, 1 or 2 on church and 1000s on mosques. And that really don't count. They are not against a religion. They are against pakistan.

Good for you then. I hope you are next victim and your state saved you.
For you just everything is compared to Pakistan. Don't you claimed to be a shupa powa or not. Compare yourself with shupa powa. We have only 1 carore minority even less, you have 50 carore minority.
We have governance issues specially in Sindh where majority of Hindus are. Otherwise xhiristians and Sikhs are fine in punjab and kpk.
The Indian sponsored bombs attack that happen, from 2006 to 2013, happened on everyone, 1 or 2 on church and 1000s on mosques. And that really don't count. They are not against a religion. They are against pakistan.

every society has good and bad elements , we can live happily in a secular country if politics and external influence does not seep in .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
this statement will save you from lynching for couple of days. ...
don't you read the news?

in india our girls are not abducted to make them hindu by force to marry them to some old hindu man ,
in pakistan hindu ,sikh, christian girls are abducted and forced to become muslim ,finally married to some man of double age of hers .

Back
Top Bottom