What's new

Coronavirus | Shaheen Bagh protest to continue during Janata curfew

The way you talk, makes me think you are a scientist working on Coronavirus cure.

If it spreads even among 10 percent, I assure you millions will die

Don't be silly

Yes most of Indian deaths will be in big cities because people in Indian big cities have severely compromised lungs due to pollution...escaping to the countryside for the next three months is the best bet for Indians

Don't be silly

Yes most of Indian deaths will be in big cities because people in Indian big cities have severely compromised lungs due to pollution...escaping to the countryside for the next three months is the best bet for Indians
Even tier 3 cities and towns are polluted. Check the pollution index.

If it spreads, millions will die.

Do you know how many die from tb or infants death due to diarrhoea and fever?

On the bright side, Delhi will be under lockdown. Pollution will be gone, Delhites can see clear blue sky at least for some time.

@Nilu Pule

My friend,

Look at the bright side... the Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi will be dead by the virus...inculding their children!!!

I did request you to hit the Pause...regarding your desires for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... but I guess somethings are overwhelming.

All the good Indians have to do is deny Muslims healthcare.... and blame everything on pandemic...same as it is happening to PakKashmiris in IoJK...

Do you think that Modi/Shah will let such a golden opportunity pass?

If Hindutva can organise pogrom in MaqboozaDelhi in presence of POTUS.... what do you think they will do now?

We all know your views and desires regarding Muslims... why not sit it out for a few weeks... GoI might not disappoint you this time!!!!

Mangus

@SIPRA

@The Eagle PakBrother mine, this thread doesn't need to close as it the good Indians view of things... if they can bash China non-stop...then allow them...
Though I would request strick patrolling...
I support @Nilu Pule right of expressing his extreme opinions... hopefully he can manage to stay unbanned... @jaibi
Sir, C'mon seriously you believe that.

All of them would die lol.

And many of us would die too.

All ISI has to do is fund these protests so they continue. Great idea?
No nukes or Ghazwa e hind. Coronavirus will do the needful for Pakistani musalmaans.

Those are known diseases...so there will always be a significant part of the population that has inbuilt resistance to them....This is NOVEL Whuan Corona Virus (there are hundreds of types of Coronavirus)...There is no inbuilt resistance to this diseases in ANY HUMAN unless he first contracts and magically recovers from it..we are in new territory..let us defeat this virus by going to villages, planting trees and taking better care of our environment

https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...inue-during-janata-curfew/article31124975.ece
https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...ay-mumbai-bagh-protesters/article31094760.ece

Muslim protestors are not only endangering their lives but also of others.
Mosques in the rest of the world are closed down. Umrah is suspended. Muslims are encouraged to pray at homes.

Meanwhile in India, the government has forced temples and churches to close down. On other hand masjids and Dargahs are allowed to function. Thousands of Muslims even offer Friday prayers on the street.

The Indian Police is busy fining and arresting people who gather on streets.
Why do they let these protests go on amidst pandemic?

Why does a special community think it's above the law? And why does the state let it do whatever it wants?

They will go home if Modi withdraws CAA.

On the bright side, Delhi will be under lockdown. Pollution will be gone, Delhites can see clear blue sky at least for some time.
Nasbandi would have been a better alternative than Coronavirus.

@El Sidd

You know very well... what is meant...

I do respect your intelligence and won't insult it!

On with your pursuits then....

You be good!!!
Yes I do.

This is not my thread on Coronavirus. That thread will not have Maqbooza Hindustani Muslims mentioned it. It will be totally different.

Not possible.:lol::lol::lol:
Acchi positive baatein bhi kiya karo uncle.

O PaaJee,

This is the best advice for our old friend @Nilu Pule ... he will cool off on so many different levels... and we might get to see his 'tender' side as well... afterall he is rather clever!

@Nilu Pule Corriander for you...three times a day!

Mangus
No problem. I Iive alone. don't have a girlfriend or a wife. I have stopped using my hand for a while now. Nor planning to vist the pro ladies due corona.

I can drink Dhaniya and Jeera sharbat all day.

Back
Top Bottom