What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

As an Indian , I know more about India than you and if I generalise India , it is based on my experience and I dont need your certificate for that .Due to the hate you have for Hindus and Indians , the only generalisation you pakistanis make is to put India in bad light and that is the only thing we don't like.

Even in this thread you are interested in blabbering cr@p from 50000 years to what not.

As for truth about kashmir , kashmir belongs to Hindus , Buddhists , Muslims and Sikhs of J&K not just one group.The only ones creating problems are the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .

Look at kashmir now .It has become peacefull .The same pakistanis who shed crocodile tears for the kashmiris finds hundreds of justification for the person being killed by Rangers .That just exposes your mentality .

The Indians are happy with status quo.Kashmir remains with India . That my friend is the ground reality .

The only ones crying in this thrad are pakistanis . They have cried for the last 65 years ,they are still crying and they can keep crying for full eternity .Nothing is going to change and nobody cares.

but if it was not for kashmir ..we dont care about india at all..so we dont need to put bad light on them ...

Are you dumb??? ..if kashmirs are happy with the status quo why the **** they are chant ..GO india GO , death to india , ..i guess that is not how people show their love ?

but if it was not for kashmir ..we dont care about india at all..so we dont need to put bad light on them ...

Are you dumb??? ..if kashmirs are happy with the status quo why the **** they are chant ..GO india GO , death to india , ..i guess that is not how people show their love ?

If it was not for the terrorism from pakistan , we don't even care about pakistan at all not even for the p0k .

Are you dumb ??? ...The only ones creating problems are the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .

The Indians are happy with status quo.Kashmir remains with India . That my friend is the ground reality .[/B]

Kashmir does not belong to India as the Kashmiris have made it clear, another one of those brain dead lies by the Indians because they refuse to see the reality. The truth is, Kashmiris have been invaded by India, and Indians are INVADERS of Kashmir. Kashmir is not a part of India. It is a ground realities which you refuse to accept and would even go far to KILL Kashmiris. This is the true face of you people, who are delusional.

The ground REALITY is. Kashmiris are MASS Protesting the Indian occupation. The ground realities is, Indians are KILLING Kashmiris.

The Indians show their true colours when they celebrate and mock the deaths of innocent Kashmiris they killed on this thread. It is the ground reality. Your futile effort to deny reality is for everyone to see. You stand exposed. Like always.

Kashmir does not belong to India as the Kashmiris have made it clear, another one of those brain dead lies by the Indians because they refuse to see the reality. The truth is, Kashmiris have been invaded by India, and Indians are INVADERS of Kashmir. Kashmir is not a part of India. It is a ground realities which you refuse to accept and would even go far to KILL Kashmiris. This is the true face of you people, who are delusional.

The ground REALITY is. Kashmiris are MASS Protesting the Indian occupation. The ground realities is, Indians are KILLING Kashmiris.

The Indians show their true colours when they celebrate and mock the deaths of innocent Kashmiris they killed on this thread. It is the ground reality. Your futile effort to deny reality is for everyone to see. You stand exposed. Like always.

No princely state was allowed the luxury of plebiscite. Kashmir was just another princely state and went for India. All this foaming at the mouth is not going to change the legal status.

The same blabbering with same words and sentences .Since you copy paste the same cr@p everytimes , let me do that too.

The only ones creating problems are the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .kashmir belongs to Hindus , Buddhists , Muslims and Sikhs of J&K not just one group.

Look at kashmir now .It has become peacefull .The Indians are happy with status quo.Kashmir remains with India . That my friend is the ground reality .

Cry all you want , nobody cares.

The same blabbering with same words and sentences .Sice you copy paste the same cr@p everytimes , let me do that too.

The only ones creating problems are the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .kashmir belongs to Hindus , Buddhists , Muslims and Sikhs of J&K not just one group.

Look at kashmir now .It has become peacefull .The Indians are happy with status quo.Kashmir remains with India . That my friend is the ground reality .

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they have made it clear that they are not part of India, thus the mass demonstration. It is time Indian invaders leave Kashmir and decolonize Kashmir. Indians are INVADERS, not the inhabitants of Kashmir. The Kashmiris have made this point pretty clear in these last 65 + years.

It is intellectual dishonesty by the Indians, which is followed by killing of Kashmiris by Indians, as they protest for their freedom.

No princely state was allowed the luxury of plebiscite. Kashmir was just another princely state and went for India. All this foaming at the mouth is not going to change the legal status.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, thus the name Kashmir. Kashmiri PEOPLE, have made it clear, Indians are invaders who invaded their land, and the Indian state, is killing Kashmiris as they resist, and protest against Indian occupation.

It is time India leaves Kashmir and stop this occupation.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they have made it clear that they are not part of India, thus the mass demonstration. It is time Indian invaders leave Kashmir and decolonize Kashmir. Indians are INVADERS, not the inhabitants of Kashmir. The Kashmiris have made this point pretty clear in these last 65 + years.

It is intellectual dishonesty by the Indians, which is followed by killing of Kashmiris by Indians, as they protest for their freedom.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, thus the name Kashmir. Kashmiri PEOPLE, have made it clear, Indians are invaders who invaded their land, and the Indian state, is killing Kashmiris as they resist, and protest against Indian occupation.

It is time India leaves Kashmir and stop this occupation.

ab2779fa36893c072fb5784ca7888428.jpeg

If we speak up, you would say we have no 'right' to 'dictate' to your affairs and that we should butt out. If we physically intervene, you would accuse us of 'imperialism', 'neo-colonialism', or just simple 'invasion for oil'. And if we keep silent, well....There you go...We are 'sleeping'...

Right decisions on right time matters.

I knew thats coming. As JOhn mccain said "I can't define **** but I know it when I see it." When people start fighting in the name of Islam you are already close to waging a jihad. Hey, its in your constitution. You have so indoctrinated "normal" soldiers aagainst Hindus, jews and Christians that all you have to say is "Islam in danger" and there comes Jihad.

what do u keep blaming the ecnomic condition, the security sitaution ? they dont want to be a part of India ..it has nothing to do with security and ecnomic conditions... they would have been protesting for funds instead of azadi if that was the case .
Do you know why the protest even started at the first place ?

The same blabbering with same words and sentences .Since you copy paste the same cr@p everytimes , let me do that too.

Ignore them.

They're just desperate to separate it before they themselves began disintegrating again.

Time is not by their side and our sarkari delays are causing hell in their minds.

The best part is, thanks to Bush's gate crash into Pakistan, that solved militancy to a large extent. :lol:

before 1947 ur gandfathers and our grandfathers were those ideots as well ..they were fight for freedom and now kashmiris are fighting ur freedom .. if u r cursing innocent kashmiris, u r just abusing ur own ancestors

before 1947 ur gandfathers and our grandfathers were those ideots as well ..they were fight for freedom and now kashmiris are fighting ur freedom .. if u r cursing innocent kashmiris, u r just abusing ur own ancestors

Yours maybe but ours were not . Our grandfathers were fighting against a coloniser not belonging to this land . They were not fighting because they were not brainwashed by some stupid religious ideology .

And Kashmiris are not fighting for freedom , only some brainwashed people are .

Back
Top Bottom