What's new

Curfew, clashes in Kashmir; Massive protests across Jammu region

so USA should intervene as per your own convinence, you give certification of their behaviour? why dont you convince OIC to intervene first, they got billions, and got super strong army. They can pressurize India both economically and militarily?
what about Iron brother china :cheers:

sahi...........

At least we know who we pray,

But do you know whom you pray for? how he looks?
if he has two eyes or one eyes?
Two legs or one legged?
man or female
beautiful or Ugly? i think must be very ugly thats why people don't know how he look?

that you people afraid of showing his picture because you even don't know who /how he looks?

sahi kaha.......

Indian soldiers are there only because there are jihadis, their supporters and mouthpieces operating there. Once these miscreants are gone Indian soldiers will leave too.

But I get these sense Paks don't desire this solution due to their "Kashmir is their jugular vein" theory. The more true the theory greater the chances India will NEVER give up on it. Ever.

World has seen bigger powers then Indians ..and when they start acting like a GOD , God shows them their worth ...

btw what do u mean by jehadis? what is the concept of jehadis in ur mind?

Pakistanis seems more sensitive about Kashmiris than their own Shias.

Do you guys know, more Shias are killed in Pakistan this year than Kashmiris ?

There ismore discussion on Kashmir than this massacre in their own country.

Prioritize guys, Prioritize....Oh wait...Don't.....more you guys remain stuck with this issue, more we will focus on our other problems while keeping you on bay with our forces. We will grow economically, militarily, improve in various fields, while you keep fighting for "Kashmir".

Truth is: Even Kashmiris don't want to be with Pakistan.

At least Kashmiri Shias and Ahmedis won't ever agree to Join Pakistan. :no:

And while you ask about Indian security forces, or as one of your Moderator said Hindu forces, what did your Muslims Security forces did for these Muslims (read Shias) in your country ?

Pakistanis seems more sensitive about Kashmiris than their own Shias.

Do you guys know, more Shias are killed in Pakistan this year than Kashmiris ?

There ismore discussion on Kashmir than this massacre in their own country.

Prioritize guys, Prioritize....Oh wait...Don't.....more you guys remain stuck with this issue, more we will focus on our other problems while keeping you on bay with our forces. We will grow economically, militarily, improve in various fields, while you keep fighting for "Kashmir".

Truth is: Even Kashmiris don't want to be Pakistan.

At least Kashmiri Shias and Ahmedis won't ever agree to Join Pakistan. :no:

And while you ask about Indian security forces, or as one of your Moderator said Hindu forces, what did your Muslims Security forces did for these Muslims in your country ?

Very true, but Kashmir is a disputed territory and many Kashmiris are power players in Pakistani politics, Kashmir would come up again and again.

Lastly, india's claim of being a democratic society is also seriously challenged when special powers act is unleashed on Kashmir and Manipur.

Very true, but Kashmir is a disputed territory and many Kashmiris are power players in Pakistani politics, Kashmir would come up again and again.
Lastly, india's claim of being a democratic society is also seriously challenged when special powers act is unleashed on Kashmir and Manipur.
One or Two decade of economic development, as new generation comes and gets education, employment, entertainment, various other basic and leisure facilities, Job Done.

Kashmir struggle brought nothing but bad name to Pakistan on International level along with huge economic and human resources loss.

One or Two decade of economic development, as new generation comes and gets education, employment, entertainment, various other basic and leisure facilities, Job Done.

Kashmir struggle brought nothing but bad name to Pakistan on International level along with huge economic and human resources loss.

Simplistic overview.

Kashmiris are very anti indian, they might not want to be with Pakistan, but they sure are very angry with the indians.

The Pakistanis made a fundamental mistake, they promoted extremism which has been a negative point against them.

Pakistani bureaucracy is most incompetent as it could have created far more trouble for india if it didn't promote extremism.

Now india, india has committed great atrocities. Its human rights record is appalling. This is a major reason why kashmir lights up here and there.

It has more to do with the hatred for india than love for pakistan nowadays.

@Silverblaze You just presented simplistic overview too.

There is more than meets the eyes. The people are not angry against India, but they are frustrated coz of decades long militancy and curfews.

I mean I don't want anyone to get hurt in any bomb blast that might happen in my vicinity, but the constant fear that something might happen, too much security takes toll on humans.

What's most appalling is that Kashmiris pay they price, Indian soldiers pay the price with their lives, their family pay the prices while someone just send some Nutjob across the border.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kashmiris seem to disagree with you thus the MASS demonstration. The Indians seem to be in denial. The usually Indian mentality. Not to mention how India is killing poor Kashmiris who raise their voices for their rights. This the true mentality of Indians. Kashmir was never really a part of India. Indians are Invaders not the inhabitents of Kashmir. Time for them to leave Kashmir.

The ground realities are not going to change a bit . Learn to live with that .

The ground realities are not going to change a bit . Learn to live that .

The ground realities the Kashmiris are protesting against Indian occupation for 60 years. Indians are invaders of Kashmir. These are ground realities which Indians are refusing to accept. They are invaders.

The ground realities the Kashmiris are protesting against Indian occupation for 60 years. Indians are invaders of Kashmir. These are ground realities which Indians are refusing to accept. They are invaders.

Please continue to cry us a river . Nobody cares .

Please continue to cry us a river . Nobody cares .

So, now you wont care about ground realities which you were talking about? Because those ground realities expose your lies? See, true mentality of Indians/Hindus exposed again.

@Silverblaze You just presented simplistic overview too.

There is more than meets the eyes. The people are not angry against India, but they are frustrated coz of decades long militancy and curfews.

I mean I don't want anyone to get hurt in any bomb blast that might happen in my vicinity, but the constant fear that something might happen, too much security takes toll on humans.

What's most appalling is that Kashmiris pay they price, Indian soldiers pay the price with their lives, their family pay the prices while someone just send some Nutjob across the border.

what do u keep blaming the ecnomic condition, the security sitaution ? they dont want to be a part of India ..it has nothing to do with security and ecnomic conditions... they would have been protesting for funds instead of azadi if that was the case .

Last edited by a moderator:
So, now you wont care about ground realities which you were talking about? Because those ground realities expose your lies? See, true mentality of Indians/Hindus exposed again.

Every Indian care about the ground realities in kashmir but don't care about the same useless blabbering your are continuing in your last few posts .

Every Indian care about the ground realities in kashmir but don't care about the same useless blabbering your are continuing in your last few posts .

Every Indian, you are here to generalize all Indians? as one? I guess when one someone makes a generalization about Indians which you don't like, you go crying, not all Indians are same. Again your mentality got exposed again.

The only thing Indians have proven so far is that they live in the world of delusions, they go on a schizophrenics fits on this forum and talk about nut job history, like Pre Ice Cities, or how India ( a state created in 1947) is 50 millions year old, even though, the oldest civilization existing is 5000 year old ( The Chinese), Now, while Kashmiris have been MASS protesting against the Indian invasion of Kashmir for 60 years, the Indians here still deny this reality but rather live in their Nut Job delusions. This is the true mentality of Indians, they FEAR the truth, are Jealous of the truth, and live in delusions and lies of their own.

Every Indian, you are here to generalize all Indians? as one? I guess when one someone makes a generalization about Indians which you don't like, you go crying, not all Indians are same. Again your mentality got exposed again.

The only thing Indians have proven so far is that they live in the world of delusions, they go on a schizophrenics fits on this forum and talk about nut job history, like Pre Ice Cities, or how India ( a state created in 1947) is 50 millions year old, even though, the oldest civilization existing is 5000 year old ( The Chinese), Now, while Kashmiris have been MASS protesting against the Indian invasion of Kashmir for 60 years, the Indians here still deny this reality but rather live in their Nut Job delusions. This is the true mentality of Indians, they FEAR the truth, are Jealous of the truth, and live in delusions and lies of their own.

As an Indian , I know more about India than you and if I generalise India , it is based on my experience and I dont need your certificate for that .Due to the hate you have for Hindus and Indians , the only generalisation you pakistanis make is to put India in bad light and that is the only thing we don't like.

Even in this thread you are interested in blabbering cr@p from 50000 years to what not.

As for truth about kashmir , kashmir belongs to Hindus , Buddhists , Muslims and Sikhs of J&K not just one group.The only ones creating problems are the 1diots brainwashed by ****** ideology .

Look at kashmir now .It has become peacefull .The same pakistanis who shed crocodile tears for the kashmiris finds hundreds of justification for the person being killed by Rangers .That just exposes your mentality .

The Indians are happy with status quo.Kashmir remains with India . That my friend is the ground reality .

The only ones crying in this thrad are pakistanis . They have cried for the last 65 years ,they are still crying and they can keep crying for full eternity .Nothing is going to change and nobody cares.

Back
Top Bottom