What's new

An open letter to the people of India on the Kashmir issue

Doesnt a Pakistani flag with wrong orientation embarrass you ? :)

Dosen't matter.
They are pro pakistan,everyone knows.

If they keep up with attitude,they will suffer like afgans in the long run

hurriyat conference have no constitutional or real credibility to say or do anything.

This letter is irrelevant.

India concern is water not Kashmiri people or land. For water they will do everything and they are doing everything........ Time for Indian govt to consider the will of Kashmiri nation....

why must Kashmiris cross over minus their land, ? ,
Say you wanna become an american...wull you go ahead and get an americqn citizenship and move to US or will you argue that the land you own in srilanka now belongs to amerika coz you bacame american?

The UN referendum was mandatory and it has nothing to do with the Instrument of Accession , as Kashmir was a Muslim majority, the Kashmiris are to decide not the Maharaja.

If India is confident of having 12 million in favour of its occupation of Kashmir, why the reluctance to hold a referendum ?

The referendem has a pre-condition :

1)Pakistan must return their forces from all parts of the disputed territory which includes Azad Kashmir

As you see pakistan is not gonna do that. so technically the referendum is quite meaningless and most of the diplomatic community in U.N sees that..

1:Doesnt a Pakistani flag with wrong orientation embarrass you ? :)

2:If hoisting a flag amounted to ownership, the moon would have belonged to USA. Think about it. :)

1:Hahaha i am smelling a bit bitterness here but again you can't be blamed...As for the wrong orientation,Flags are meant to represent ideologies..it's not a decorating piece to embarrass one just because of wrong orientation,it's a symbol and ideology and it served it's purpose...;)

2:But this is not moon,isn't it...:lol:

Say you wanna become an american...wull you go ahead and get an americqn citizenship and move to US or will you argue that the land you own in srilanka now belongs to amerika coz you bacame american?

I want Sri Lanka to be the 58th state of the USA

1:Hahaha i am smelling a bit bitterness here but again you can't be blamed...As for the wrong orientation,Flags are meant to represent ideologies..it's not a decorating piece to embarrass one just because of wrong orientation,it's a symbol and ideology and it served it's purpose...;)

2:But this is not moon,isn't it...:lol:

When an undefended moon can not be claimed by hoisting a flag, then do you expect to capture a part of land defended by the army that split Pakistan into 2 by getting a few misguided people to drape a piece of green flag on a building. Talk about leap of (blind faith) :)

But that was not what you said. You specifically said that UN referendum was part of the instrument of accession.

The instrument of accession was to be based on 2 bearings - the state's geographical position to India or Pakistan and the majority religion of its inhabitants .

India concern is water not Kashmiri people or land. For water they will do everything and they are doing everything........ Time for Indian govt to consider the will of Kashmiri nation....

Oh is it ? as for water related issue, Pakistanis haven't build enough dams for irrigation purposes in last 60 years, so don't give that argument please.

will of kashmiri people ehh ? did you follow will of baluch people in 1948 ? Or the will of east pakistan ?

When an undefended moon can not be claimed by hoisting a flag, then do you expect to capture a part of land defended by the army that split Pakistan into 2 by getting a few misguided people to drape a piece of green flag on a building. Talk about leap of (blind faith) :)

Huh so you do accept that the said piece of land is so volatile and uncertain that you have to put 0.7 million troops (when some rag tag tribals took 45 % of the said land in the not very recent past) there to keep it under control and yet you compare it with moon which has so far none proof living creature there,Oh the irony and your geniosity,what about i should worry more...:)

kashmiri sunnis dont have credibility internationally or any utility to get their demands met.

Huh so you do accept that the said piece of land is so volatile and uncertain that you have to put 0.7 million troops (when some rag tag tribals took 45 % of the said land in the not very recent past) there to keep it under control and yet you compare it with moon which has so far none proof living creature there,Oh the irony and your geniosity,what about i should worry more...:)

well,it is our land,we ll put 7 lak ya sattar lakh.

Huh so you do accept that the said piece of land is so volatile and uncertain that you have to put 0.7 million troops
That's one of the most moronic exaggeration that Pakistanis come up with while talking of Kashmir, forgetting that the Indian part of Kashmir shares a border with both Pakistan and China and has been involved in almost every war India has fought. But detail orientation is something I have stopped expecting from Pakistani members on this forum (except from a few sensible ones)

(when some rag tag tribals took 45 % of the said land in the not very recent past) there to keep it under control and yet you compare it with moon which has so far none proof living creature there,Oh the irony and your geniosity,what about i should worry more...:)
The so called tribals or the terrorists sent by your then leader took that land from the independent state of Kashmir and not from India. Also, I personally think that Jinnah made the biggest blunder of his life by ordering that terrorist invasion of Kashmir which resulted in India getting the most productive part of the state including the capital and the upstream control of all the rivers.

And about comparison with moon, well I should have known better than to expect it to be within your comprehension abilities :)

That and other strategic reasons. If Kashmir goes away from Indian control we will have Taliban in Delhi.

Back
Top Bottom