What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

What saddens me more is the fact that even PEMRA employees are facing threats for trying to do their duty: https://www.dawn.com/news/1331837

These so-called liberal forces are just as EVIL as the religious fanatics (religiously ignorant to be more accurate) and attempting to destroy whatever is left of the moral fabric of Pakistan.

What saddens me more is the fact that even PEMRA employees are facing threats for trying to do their duty: https://www.dawn.com/news/1331837

These so-called liberal forces are just as EVIL as religious fanatics and attempting to destroy the moral fabric of Pakistan.

Well Absar Alam ran an NGO promoting Gay Rights and whatnot ... and in his press conference (this news) he was moaning about the 'conservatives'.

Well Absar Alam ran an NGO promoting Gay Rights and whatnot ... and in his press conference (this news) he was moaning about the 'conservatives'.
LOL. I don't have anything against gay rights, but nobody should moan like this! You step into the kitchen, be prepared to take the heat.

Thanks for clarification. Looks like PEMRA is effectively compromised.

We are really heading in the right direction (sarcastically speaking).

LOL. I don't have anything against gay rights, but nobody should moan like this! You step into the kitchen, be prepared to take the heat.

Lol
Does anyone have a clue what rights they are demanding?
I am up for protecting their rights once they tell me what are they demanding?

Interesting.

PEMRA is already compromised then. We are really heading in the right direction.

Compromised .. heck no ... completely taken over! There are people in there who neither believe in 'Jinnah's Pakistan' nor any Hadith.

Jinnah has nothing to do with it leave him out of it. The guy delivered under most difficult circumstances and with detoriating health the issue is we never try to understood what he wanted for us instead we have chosen these mullahs and liberals to turn us into a society of sick minded people
i have nothing against the guy heck i love the guy from deepest core of my heart and grateful for what he did for us.what i am against is that mullahs has hijacked his vision and are now twisting it according to their own wishes just like they are doing with islam.

i have nothing against the guy heck i love the guy from deepest core of my heart and grateful for what he did for us.what i am against is that mullahs has hijacked his vision and are now twisting it according to their own wishes just like they are doing with islam.

and liberals too neither of left/right wing have respect for our laws

Bro,

It is not wise to generalize about religious clerics either. I know some clerics who are really pious and even doing M.Phil. They do not seek popularity, publicity and stay away from politics. An honest and morally sound individual does not stands a chance in the realm of politics of Pakistan.

Conversely, Quaid-e-Azam was an advocate of following ideals:

1. Unity
2. Faith
3. Discipline

This state has completely failed to live-up to those ideals.

Last edited:
and liberals too neither of left/right wing have respect for our laws
mate you would have seen liberals issuing open threats,committing hate crimes, spreading terrorism and killing if they hadn't have respect for Pakistani laws.
even though we criticize the blasphemy law and want it amended/gone but you will never see us threatening or challenging the writ of state for it.
i agree there are some black sheep in our liberal section too but even then it is unfair to compare them with the likes of TTP.

Bro,

It is not wise to generalize about religious clerics either. I know some clerics who are really pious and even doing M.Phil. They do not seek popularity, publicity and stay away from politics. An honest and morally sound individual does not stands a chance in the realm of politics of Pakistan.

Conversely, Quaid-e-Azam was an advocate of following ideals:

1. Unity
2. Faith
3. Discipline

Tell me which criteria this state meets at present.
thats what i am saying it isn't qauid ka pakistan anymore.
about that generalizing part i only use the term mullahs for the Hippocrates who use religion for their personal gain like fazul rehman.
i have no hate for the people with beard heck even i had a 4 inch long bread until few days ago.the people you described above i like to use term muslim or momin for them and i respect those guys

mate you would have seen liberals issuing open threats,committing hate crimes, spreading terrorism and killing if they hadn't have respect for Pakistani laws.
even though we criticize the blasphemy law and want it amended/gone but you will never see us threatening or challenging the writ of state for it.
i agree there are some black sheep in our liberal section too but even then it is unfair to compare them with the likes of TTP.

thats what i am saying it isn't qauid ka pakistan anymore.
about that generalizing part i only use the term mullahs for the Hippocrates who use religion for their personal gain like fazul rehman.
i have no hate for the people with beard heck even i had a 4 inch long bread until few days ago.the people you described above i like to use term muslim or momin for them and i respect those guys

Inna serious bacha mera... Emotional hogaya.
Diesel bura nahi. Bus thoda environmental unfriendly ha lol.
Sahi kehte hai jo khaoge wese hojaoge

then what was Mashal's case about,wasn't liberal ANP invloved. how many times same liberals have spoken about disintegration of Pakistan and have given voice to terrorist outfits of Baluchistan in the name of human rights
your mischiefs compared to mullahs does not make you pure.

Back
Top Bottom