What's new

Video: Lahore woman tortured after refusing to dance in front of husband's friends.

I would also like to listen to the other side before jumping the gun and start declaring fatwas!

It is beyond my comprehension how a normal person can do things that the woman claims he has done, and if she is truthful then her husband must be given an exemplary punishment ASAP.

The most fundamental problem in our country is that Justice, when actually served, is so late that it is equivalent to Justice denied.
indeed
people have forgotten by then, what had actually happened

https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/4502...kes-startling-revelation-during-interrogation

Muslims (including myself) are vocal against these practices as well.

Forced conversion = WRONG

Did Holy Prophet (PBUH) used swords to convert and/or issued threats to convert? Why is this even a question?

Forced marriage = FORBIDDEN

Parents/guardians should value 'consent' of their son or daughter in this matter.

Conversely, it is wrong for the son or daughter to run away from home and marry in courts, or in secret. Not a single verse in Holy Quran which encourage this practice per my knowledge.

"There is no blame upon you for that to which you [indirectly] allude concerning a proposal to women or for what you conceal within yourselves. Allah knows that you will have them in mind. But do not promise them secretly except for saying a proper saying. And do not determine to undertake a marriage contract until the decreed period reaches its end. And know that Allah knows what is within yourselves, so beware of Him. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing." - Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 235

Emphasis mine. Not acceptable to promise marriage to a woman in "secret." If you desire to marry one, then make your proposal formal, and the only way to do this is in the presence of her parents/guardians/brothers/sisters.

--

"O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good." - Surah An-Nisa, verse 19

Forced marriage of a woman is not acceptable, period.

--

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." - Surah An-Nisa, verse 24

Not acceptable to desire an already married woman, period.

--

"And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." - Surah An-Nisa, verse 25

Emphasis mine. Not acceptable to marry a woman without the consent of her family members.

In conclusion:-

[1] The custom of forced marriages is WRONG
[2] The practices of running away from homes and marrying in courts, or in secrecy, are also WRONG. Permission from the woman's family is advised.

Rape = FORBIDDEN (EVIL)

Refer to the UNLAWFUL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE part in the verse 24 of Surah An-Nisa above.

More;

"And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way." - Surah Al-Isra, verse 32

--

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty." - Surah Al-Furqan, verse 68

Any questions?

Yes, he is a two-faced man. However, why the woman [in question] ruined her first marriage for this man? Something is amiss.

Do you really think that a Muslim man would request/force his wife to perform for his friends? Seriously now? Ever heard of the term 'cuckoldry'? This is a liberal custom.

Liberals = strong advocates of 'freedom of expression' and such (individual autonomy). Islamic teachings are largely irrelevant to these people. Liberalism is essentially, and evidently, politics of individualism.

So liberals cannot be EVIL? or crime-proof on average?
Islam best religion followed by worst people!

how hard is it for you to understand that I am not talking about Islam
Islam is a beautiful religion that promises every right to Muslim men and women
if you were to read my post, I specifically referred to "Muslims". That does not equate to Islam. We muslim tend to ignore whatever wrongs are being done, it does not mean that Islam is at fault.

what if she was already divorced?

liberals do not force anything on anyone, they let other people be
that man is not a liberal
he is a psycho
people have conveniently given the word "liberal" and "secular" some pretty evil meanings
This lady met the 2nd guy (her 2nd husband) in a 'private dancing party'. Instead of fixing her marriage and being a responsible mother, she started having an affair with the 2nd guy and divorced her 1st husband consequently.

The new couple was into partying life-style and even doing drugs. Then one fine day, the wife came to her senses and realized that she should not perform for her 2nd husband's friends? And what happened next is in front of all.

However, the 2nd husband told the police that he does not recall shaving his wife's head since both were doing drugs - just wow. I do not say that the woman is lying - her 2nd husband was clearly not a good man and abused her. And he most likely shaved his wife's head (drug-addicts are capable of violence in anger). But he should be punished for his crimes. And I hope that this lady has learned a valuable lesson and will fix herself.

Nevertheless, this couple's life-style resembles that of numerous couples in the Western secular societies (I know this because I am a member of a famous relationship community - online). This couple's life-style is not Pakistani culture and/or Islamic way of life. Practicing Muslims do not adopt this kind of life-style.

2nd husband is not a psycho but a liberal drug addict. Both him and his wife are guilty of immorality to say the least.

Your strong advocacy for liberalism is misplaced, my friend. Liberalism promotes individualism and lure of immortality is really strong.

Last edited:
This lady met the 2nd guy (her 2nd husband) in a 'private dancing party'. Instead of fixing her marriage and being a responsible mother, she started having an affair with the 2nd guy and divorced her 1st husband consequently.

The new couple was into partying life-style and even doing drugs. Then one fine day, the wife came to her senses and realized that she should not perform for her 2nd husband's friends? And what happened next is in front of all.

However, the 2nd husband told the police that he does not recall shaving his wife's head since both were doing drugs - just wow. I do not say that the woman is lying - her 2nd husband was clearly not a good man and abused her. And he most likely shaved his wife's head (drug-addicts are capable of violence in anger). But he should be punished for his crimes. And I hope that this lady has learned a valuable lesson and will fix herself.

Nevertheless, this couple's life-style resembles that of numerous couples in the Western secular societies (I know this because I am a member of a famous relationship community - online). This couple's life-style is not Pakistani culture and/or Islamic way of life. Practicing Muslims do not adopt this kind of life-style.

2nd husband is not a psycho but a liberal drug addict. Both him and his wife are guilty of immorality to say the least.

Your strong advocacy for liberalism is misplaced, my friend. Liberalism promotes individualism and lure of immortality is really strong.
1)Where did you find out how those two met?
2)and why are you part of such a community?
3)Majority of what you said is your own conclusion, until and unless proven what the lady did, you cannot blame her for anything, if you blame her for immorality and cannot prove it, you are liable to be lashed

3)Majority of what you said is your own conclusion, until and unless proven what the lady did, you cannot blame her for anything, if you blame her for immorality and cannot prove it, you are liable to be lashed

The husband mentioned the details of how they met during his interrogation. It's in the article someone posted above.

Drug was their common interest that lead to their marriage after break ups with their first spouses. They met each other for the first time in a dance party so nothing was new so one can only feel pity for both.

Shes a hoe & her husband is a fukin dacoit/thug with 8 FIRs against him.

Her old videos have now surfaced and so has his criminal record..

Both are also addicts.
yaar ye qya chal rha hai pakistan mai? kuch din pehle mera ek dost bta rha that uski bhn ki saath ek ladke ne affair krke chor diya... pfft

Bhai ye sab krne wala mullah nhe parha likha jahil lahori desi liberal tha
on social media and streets they pretend to be epitome of women rights and feminism but in real life they are worse than mushriks of mecca when it comes to giving women their due right
who in their right would ask their lawfully wedded wife to dance infront of his Friend?
one word answer.... cucks/ duyooth

Investigation is ongoing and details are surfacing accordingly.

It is not in my nature to 'accuse' people of immortality unless I notice something which might indicate as much. I have studied a lot about human relationships, and have practical experience in this domain.

This lady fell for bad company and ruined her 1st marriage consequently (I feel sorry for her kids from earlier marriage TBH). I do not condone domestic abuse, but this woman was not right in the head either (figuratively speaking). I hope she learned a lesson from this saga, and turn to the right path.

This video surfaced just a few hours ago:

we should take his version of the story with a pinch of salt
Janab, police station mein jaa kaar barey barey bahaut kuch bata detey hain. Police ka danda aisa hota hai.

Why should we ignore husband's account? his wife is not clean either. They had a fight and he went too far in punishing her, and now the lady is crying wolf.

Last edited:
That's what I am thinking too, was it a random request or was she used to dancing at parties and at functions. And perhaps there is more to the alleged dancing request than is being revealed. Furthermore, it also should be determined whether the woman was abused or not because it is said that hell has no fury as a woman scorned.

Well,
Drugs seems to be the culprit here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom