What's new

70-year-old madrassa teacher under fire after student leaks 'molestation' video

My relatives in Pakistan do not send their children to madrassa as they fear such vile disgusting things occure. Rather their children have started learning Quran online with parents sat in the same room.

He was able to commit such grotesque crimes because of power, greed and arrogance. He manipulated his followers, local administrations, madrassa followers, police, politicians & parents disguised himself as a pious respected noble teacher. With this he was able to influence his evil actions on his victims as he knew nobody will ever accuse him of such crime.
Its recorded and the video evidance is there of him involved in sexual activity with another man who he abused for many years when the victim was a child. The swine is a pedophile and now an open homosexual. He has brought complete disgrace upon the faith he preached. It would have been more decent if he cut his beard and became an atheist.
In Pakistan there will be no outcome, paedophiles walk free who are able to continue their disgusting crimes. Pakistan truly has not learnt anything after Kasur incident of 2015 and the rape/murder of Zainab.
Unfortunatly these crimes will continue to occure.

Last edited:
This thing is rampant in pathans and some people of KPK. What a bastard! Long beard, claiming to be religious and then doing such heinous acts! I don't know what is with Molvis, priests and yogis, a lot of predators in disguise of religious people!
Like the catholic church faced in Europ and north america of decades of sexual abuse, is most likely being faced by madrassa across Pakistan. I'm not agaisnt madrassa but robust policy and security checks need to be out in place to protect children. Massive failure from the government.

He was not the first, and he won't be the last. Pakistan's madrassahs need to be closely monitored, camera setups in every room should be mandatory. Inspections should be a regular occurrence, surprise inspections as well should be done frequently.

Muslims must never make the same mistake the catholic church did. Pakistan must stamp down on this now, before its too late.

I've had to re-write this comment multiple times, because I keep catching myself becoming angry, and going on a rant.

LAHORE: Punjab police conducted raids Friday to arrest Mufti Aziz-ur-Rehman, after a video of the former JUI leader went viral in which he can purportedly be seen sexually assaulting a student.

Police raided a madressah in the city's Township area but Rehman was not there, as per a report on Geo News. Police said the suspect had escaped with his sons.

Speaking about the raid, police said they received information of the suspect frequently staying at the seminary.

They added that raids at different places were being carried out to arrest the suspect.

Police registered a case against Rehman, his sons, and two other unidentified men on Thursday after a video of the cleric, who appears to be sexually assaulting a student, provoked outrage on social media.

Geo News reported that the case was registered on the student's complaint when police arrived at the madressah after the video went viral.

The student said Rehman had "sexually abused" him and then the cleric's sons started "blackmailing and threatening to kill" him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the student had warned.

A day earlier, the superintendent of the madressah said the cleric had been fired.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Rehman and his sons had been asked to leave the madressah and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Rehman, meanwhile, responded to the controversy, claiming that the video was two-and-a-half years to three years old, and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare under oath that I did not do such an act in my senses. I was drugged and not in my senses," he claimed.

Footage of Mufti Azizur Rehman, a 70-year-old religious cleric and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam’s vice ameer in Lahore, sexually assualting one of his teenage seminary students went viral late Tuesday night.

In the harrowing visuals, which were secretly filmed by his ‘victim’, Mufti Aziz, who is sitting on the floor, can be seen asking the boy to sit on his lap after which he thrusts his body back and forth.

The video spread shockwaves on Pakistani Twitter as netizens not only called for immediate action to be taken against Rehman but a clear out of paedophiles in religious seminaries across the country.

A video message was also leaked with the footage by the teary-eyed victim, in which he claims that:”My attacker’s sons have threatened to kill me for exposing him [Mufti Aziz]”.

In distress, the victim shares that he is in hiding, addding that, “It is better I die” out of fear of retribution in the recording.

Meanwhile, Mufti Aziz, whose membership has been suspended by his party, also issued a video statement not only denying his role in the viral video but also claiming that “it is part of a conspiracy to smear his name”.

Mufti Aziz claimed that certain elements inside the seminary wanted to expel him, adding that,”This video is fake as you can’t even see me move in it".

"Where is my accuser?It has been two weeks since he was last seen...I was clearly drugged by this boy,” he goes on to detail in the video.

In a letter obtained by The Express Tribune, the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia has moved to terminate the services of the now maligned Mufti.

Water1623859816-0.jpg

A termination notice issued by the administrator Jamia Asad ul Farooq reads: “A video was produced of you in which you are molesting a student. After consolation the Jamia administration based on the video advised him and his son to leave the campus.”

The religious seminary also announced that it would distance itself from any act or statement of the mufti.

The Punjab Police said that they had not received any complaint till the filing of this report.

A spokesperson said that they would proceed according to law when they received one.

A case has been registered against JUI cleric Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, his sons, and two other unidentified men after a video of the cleric sexually assaulting a student went viral on social media, it emerged Thursday.

Geo News reported that the case was registered on the student's complaint when police arrived at his local madrassa in Lahore after the video went viral on social media.

The student says Rehman, a former JUI leader, sexually abused him and then the cleric's sons started blackmailing and threatening to kill him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the survivor said.

A day earlier, the superintendent of the madrassa where Rehman worked, said that the cleric had been fired.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Rehman and his sons had been asked to leave the madrassa and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

Rehman, meanwhile, said the video was two-and-a-half years old, and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare on oath that I did not do such an act in my consciousness. I was given something intoxicating and I was not conscious," he claimed.

GEO
Prosecute karo aur latkao is khinzeer ko.

Pakistanis wipe their arses using Islam like tissue paper - this man will either be released or the victim killed on blasphemy charges.

Prolly gonna get acquitted for not being identified by the victim as the real accused if an out of the court settlement is reached, even though every thing has been caught on tape. And then we wonder why Allah swt didn't answer my jummah prayers ? The only way i see to prosecute this "noorani baba" is to take some shia jurnos on board to keep on stirring this story in the mainstreame media

Mufti Rehman evades arrest after being booked for sexual assault of student
Imran GabolPublished June 19, 2021 - Updated about 4 hours ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

This file photo shows Mufti Azizur Rehman. — DawnNewsTV Screenshot

This file photo shows Mufti Azizur Rehman. — DawnNewsTV Screenshot
A spokesperson for the Lahore police said on Saturday that Mufti Azizur Rehman had "escaped", adding that officials were currently working on tracing the suspect.
Lahore police spokesperson Arif Rana said that several raids were conducted in different areas of the city to arrest the cleric. "But the suspect escaped. His mobile phone was showing different locations within Lahore, but he was not present at any," he said.
Rana added that officials were tracing the suspect and his sons.
Read: Journalists, activists question silence from religious parties after FIR against Lahore cleric
Earlier this week, police had registered a case against Rehman after a harrowing video clip of him allegedly sexually assaulting one of his students was widely shared on social media.
The North Cantonment police registered a case against Mufti Rehman for sexually assaulting the student and his three sons for attacking the complainant with the intention to exact revenge.
The case was lodged against them with non-compoundable and non-bailable offences and with punishment of imprisonment up to seven years or so.
Earlier in August last year, the suspect spearheaded a protest against actor Saba Qamar and singer Bilal for recording shooting of a song at Masjid Wazir Khan.

molvi sahab ko maaf ker deen puraany log hain unko nhi pata mobile se movie ban jati hai :lol:
Bro stop making jokes on this matter. There are endless avenues for you to troll around and make jokes in this forum.

What a disgusting person and his act is. These are the sort of people who will be the fuel of Hell. Worst of the Worst in mankind. I hope the government gives the worst of the worst punishment to these kinds of people and does it publicly.

Last edited:
Bro stoping making jokes on this matter. There are endless avenues for you to troll around and make jokes in this forum.

What a disgusting person and his act is. These are the sort of people who will be the fuel of Hell. Worst of the Worst in mankind. I hope the government gives the worst of the worst punishment to these kinds of people and does it publicly.
sorry sir my apology

Pakistanis wipe their arses using Islam like tissue paper - this man will either be released or the victim killed on blasphemy charges.
100% agree with you. Islam is the perfect card. Everybody is using it. To look better then others, to shut up others, to escape justice, to face accountability, to do misdeeds and even use to murder the list goes on.

Footage of Mufti Azizur Rehman, a 70-year-old religious cleric and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam’s vice ameer in Lahore, sexually assualting one of his teenage seminary students went viral late Tuesday night.

In the harrowing visuals, which were secretly filmed by his ‘victim’, Mufti Aziz, who is sitting on the floor, can be seen asking the boy to sit on his lap after which he thrusts his body back and forth.

The video spread shockwaves on Pakistani Twitter as netizens not only called for immediate action to be taken against Rehman but a clear out of paedophiles in religious seminaries across the country.

A video message was also leaked with the footage by the teary-eyed victim, in which he claims that:”My attacker’s sons have threatened to kill me for exposing him [Mufti Aziz]”.

In distress, the victim shares that he is in hiding, addding that, “It is better I die” out of fear of retribution in the recording.

Meanwhile, Mufti Aziz, whose membership has been suspended by his party, also issued a video statement not only denying his role in the viral video but also claiming that “it is part of a conspiracy to smear his name”.

Mufti Aziz claimed that certain elements inside the seminary wanted to expel him, adding that,”This video is fake as you can’t even see me move in it".

"Where is my accuser?It has been two weeks since he was last seen...I was clearly drugged by this boy,” he goes on to detail in the video.

In a letter obtained by The Express Tribune, the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia has moved to terminate the services of the now maligned Mufti.

Water1623859816-0.jpg

A termination notice issued by the administrator Jamia Asad ul Farooq reads: “A video was produced of you in which you are molesting a student. After consolation the Jamia administration based on the video advised him and his son to leave the campus.”

The religious seminary also announced that it would distance itself from any act or statement of the mufti.

The Punjab Police said that they had not received any complaint till the filing of this report.

A spokesperson said that they would proceed according to law when they received one.

A case has been registered against JUI cleric Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, his sons, and two other unidentified men after a video of the cleric sexually assaulting a student went viral on social media, it emerged Thursday.

Geo News reported that the case was registered on the student's complaint when police arrived at his local madrassa in Lahore after the video went viral on social media.

The student says Rehman, a former JUI leader, sexually abused him and then the cleric's sons started blackmailing and threatening to kill him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the survivor said.

A day earlier, the superintendent of the madrassa where Rehman worked, said that the cleric had been fired.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Rehman and his sons had been asked to leave the madrassa and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

Rehman, meanwhile, said the video was two-and-a-half years old, and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare on oath that I did not do such an act in my consciousness. I was given something intoxicating and I was not conscious," he claimed.

GEO
It is incumbent upon us to investigate this matter fully. Has-anyone actually seen this video of the-mullah molesting the youth? When i opened the link all that I saw-was the bayaan of the mullah. I think the matter should be investigated fully. If the mullah is found guilty he shluld be punished according to the- law.
It however beggars belief that someone will make a video where a boy is being molested. Unfortunately someone saying he has been molested does not constitute evidence in islam or any court.
So try and then punish if found guilty.
A

Back
Top Bottom