What's new

70-year-old madrassa teacher under fire after student leaks 'molestation' video

Or Mujahids of Islam (read Mullahs) will be on the streets protesting against his arrest....mob on the street burning up cars for his immediate release.....Mullah will be made a hero and be crowned as aashiq-e-rasool & shiekh ul Hadees

aren't these assumptions?

It is unfair to suggest that average people would come out for anyone whence crime is established with the added sin points.

The moral obligation stands on everyone now considered a witness by the state, kingdom of God, the pure land.

Mullahs at our religious school are representing the evil face of such a beautiful religion by adhering to this nation of Lut addiction.
Who knows this Mullah was trained overseas to attack our innocent children's minds to splinter our nations. It is common to see many different kinds of mullahs who, from outside, appear to be Muslims, but they were trained to be dark.

Mullahs at our religious school are representing the evil face of such a beautiful religion by adhering to this nation of Lut addiction.
Who knows this Mullah was trained overseas to attack our innocent children's minds to splinter our nations. It is common to see many different kinds of mullahs who, from outside, appear to be Muslims, but they were trained to be dark.
Always overseas - always the excuse to absolve being responsible because Pakistanis are god’s gift to earth and all are washed with milk until someome taints them. No wonder the country is a failed nation so long as this blaming outsiders(while outside the country) for their own ills continues.

Just compare the amount of posts on the thread about Malala and marriage to this atrocious story. More people have a problem with Malala just making a comment about marriage than sexual abuse by clerics, which just goes unnoticed.
Malala is wrong and should be condemned. Pedo mullahs are wrong and should be condemned.

I have an idea: let’s ask Malala what punishment should be given. Hope you are ok with feminist dance therapy?
Pakistanis wipe their arses using Islam like tissue paper - this man will either be released or the victim killed on blasphemy charges.
Is this what you Pak-Pakis consider justice? Get non-Mullah pedos also a freepass or is this just another „Islam is bad, we need more promiscuity in Pakistani“ kind of Post?
Or Mujahids of Islam (read Mullahs) will be on the streets protesting against his arrest....mob on the street burning up cars for his immediate release.....Mullah will be made a hero and be crowned as aashiq-e-rasool & shiekh ul Hadees
Can show me a link when this happened last time in Pakistan after a pedo mullah was booked?
Typical Pavlovian response of our brown knights.

Last edited:
Typical Pavlovian response of our brown knights.

I find it unfair to award all evil to one segment of society who has the least voice and even lesser recognition.

Man love rules in the region predate Islam.

Can show me a link when this happened last time in Pakistan after a pedo mullah was booked?
not a massive show of spport in the open but covertly no effort is spared. in recent times mufti kafait ullah is the only one that comes to mind who supported a pedo openly and accused the victim of lying due to some vendetta (as if a captive child is capable of such deviousness)

Last edited:

It is unfair to suggest that average people would come out for anyone whence crime is established with the added sin points.

The moral obligation stands on everyone now considered a witness by the state, kingdom of God, the pure land.
Not assumptions but proven track record -- we have a habit of making hero out of an evil...

Not assumptions but proven track record -- we have a habit of making hero out of an evil...

If you leave criminals free long enough, they become symbols.

We only have a habit of delaying justice.

Where are the Madressah reforms promised by NAP?

Footage of Mufti Azizur Rehman, a 70-year-old religious cleric and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam’s vice ameer in Lahore, sexually assualting one of his teenage seminary students went viral late Tuesday night.

In the harrowing visuals, which were secretly filmed by his ‘victim’, Mufti Aziz, who is sitting on the floor, can be seen asking the boy to sit on his lap after which he thrusts his body back and forth.

The video spread shockwaves on Pakistani Twitter as netizens not only called for immediate action to be taken against Rehman but a clear out of paedophiles in religious seminaries across the country.

A video message was also leaked with the footage by the teary-eyed victim, in which he claims that:”My attacker’s sons have threatened to kill me for exposing him [Mufti Aziz]”.

In distress, the victim shares that he is in hiding, addding that, “It is better I die” out of fear of retribution in the recording.

Meanwhile, Mufti Aziz, whose membership has been suspended by his party, also issued a video statement not only denying his role in the viral video but also claiming that “it is part of a conspiracy to smear his name”.

Mufti Aziz claimed that certain elements inside the seminary wanted to expel him, adding that,”This video is fake as you can’t even see me move in it".

"Where is my accuser?It has been two weeks since he was last seen...I was clearly drugged by this boy,” he goes on to detail in the video.

In a letter obtained by The Express Tribune, the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia has moved to terminate the services of the now maligned Mufti.

Water1623859816-0.jpg

A termination notice issued by the administrator Jamia Asad ul Farooq reads: “A video was produced of you in which you are molesting a student. After consolation the Jamia administration based on the video advised him and his son to leave the campus.”

The religious seminary also announced that it would distance itself from any act or statement of the mufti.

The Punjab Police said that they had not received any complaint till the filing of this report.

A spokesperson said that they would proceed according to law when they received one.

A case has been registered against JUI cleric Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, his sons, and two other unidentified men after a video of the cleric sexually assaulting a student went viral on social media, it emerged Thursday.

Geo News reported that the case was registered on the student's complaint when police arrived at his local madrassa in Lahore after the video went viral on social media.

The student says Rehman, a former JUI leader, sexually abused him and then the cleric's sons started blackmailing and threatening to kill him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the survivor said.

A day earlier, the superintendent of the madrassa where Rehman worked, said that the cleric had been fired.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Rehman and his sons had been asked to leave the madrassa and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

Rehman, meanwhile, said the video was two-and-a-half years old, and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare on oath that I did not do such an act in my consciousness. I was given something intoxicating and I was not conscious," he claimed.

GEO
If he was doing this I bet there is a culture of this behaviour. This whole place should be investigated

He should be punished not only for the Rape but also for the involvement in the same-sex act as well. Just hanging him is being too easy on him, he deserves more.

The institute should be investigated thoroughly as well.

Why are Maulvis so homophobic and gay at the same time?
not the same is it? they are not against sodomy but the current Western concept of homosexuality where consenting adults are involved.

where the covert rape of the the minors and the weak is concerned they are quite keen on it. saw it in mujhis during soviet occupation.

it is not restricted to molvis only, almost every place that had gender segregation, people indulged in it, saw it in the open in pothohar, Mirpur (AJK), Pindi, Peshawar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom